Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

All these young people dropping dead

Started by Erica Mena, January 26, 2023, 02:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

Fuck'em  if they/we die the Question we should ask is did they ever actually live?

">

Now lets take it in we get to take out Xi's China and Putin's Russia... These are the good times my friends TBH.

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=492701 time=1674851738 user_id=2191
Now lets take it in we get to take out Xi's China and Putin's Russia... These are the good times my friends TBH.

Xi and Putin do not even make the top 100 of shit that is bringing down this country and the one to the South of us.

Anonymous

Moreover, the ruling class has no intention of taking out Xi or Putin. War is far too profitable for the arms industry to launder money through it; its Afghanistan all over again.

JOE

Quote from: Blazor post_id=492584 time=1674763580 user_id=2221
Its only jus begun Erica. There will be long term effects too for those that survive. Cancer and such. This shit bad juju.

None of my family took it. They listened to me. I showed them shit early on.

One of my lil sis's last texts before she died, was "Im not getting that fucking shot the government doesnt control my ass. I will stand in front of the White House smoke a fucking blunt with a shirt that says Fuck Biden" hahahahaha.

I got the Moderna 2x Blazor.

I'm still alive and well. Never caught COVID.

But after  side effects, I decided not to get any more mRNA shots. I do agree that they are a risky proposition. You take your chances and you roll the dice hoping nothing will happen.

And while the American health officials ignored the warnings, the top European doctors warned that continuous vaxxing with mRNA vaccines is not advisable. The European Union also called out Pfizer for covering up important information and perhaps doctoring lab test results.

There might be other ways to protect against COVID using conventional vaccines or methods.

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=492821 time=1674911473 user_id=97
Its only jus begun Erica. There will be long term effects too for those that survive. Cancer and such. This shit bad juju.

One of my lil sis's last texts before she died, was "Im not getting that fucking shot the government doesnt control my ass. I will stand in front of the White House smoke a fucking blunt with a shirt that says Fuck Biden" hahahahaha.

But after  side effects, I decided not to get any more mRNA shots. I do agree that they are a risky proposition. You take your chances and you roll the dice hoping nothing will happen.

And while the American health officials ignored the warnings, the top European doctors warned that continuous vaxxing with mRNA vaccines is not advisable. The European Union also called out Pfizer for covering up important information and perhaps doctoring lab test results.

There might be other ways to protect against COVID using conventional vaccines or methods.

You're gonna die soon.... lulz.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=492823 time=1674913775 user_id=1676

Actually I think my problem is the opposite.

I might live too long Dinky Frood.

">

...and the way the world is falling apart, it may be sad to see it collapse in my old old age.

All you can do is have fun and not worry too much about the future.

At least the women/girls still think I look 20 years younger than I really am.

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=492824 time=1674915832 user_id=97
Quote from: Frood post_id=492823 time=1674913775 user_id=1676

Actually I think my problem is the opposite.

I might live too long Dinky Frood.

">

...and the way the world is falling apart, it may be sad to see it collapse in my old old age.

All you can do is have fun and not worry too much about the future.

At least the women/girls still think I look 20 years younger than I really am.

Nah, you're going to drop dead soon and God will say, "what next aging virgin?"

And you'll say "can I be Erica Mena's tits?

But that won't work for you either...

Eventually you'll beg to be Flynn.

And boof! You'll be the same guy you've always been, minus even Oak"s comprehension skills.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=492608 time=1674779506 user_id=3396
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492607 time=1674779293 user_id=3382
I'm not afraid of death.  I definitely don't want to live to be 90.

Same with me. I want to be around as long as I can to see my two grandkids grow up. But, if I need someone else to help with day to day living, I would rather check out.

Its highly doubtful you will even make it to 65 Herman. And even if you do by that time you will be an invalid & bedridden. You abused your health & took it for granted far too long.

Remember the human body ought to be treated like a Temple. Not a urinal or a  shitter.

formosan

Quote from: Herman post_id=492608 time=1674779506 user_id=3396
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492607 time=1674779293 user_id=3382
I'm not afraid of death.  I definitely don't want to live to be 90.

Same with me. I want to be around as long as I can to see my two grandkids grow up. But, if I need someone else to help with day to day living, I would rather check out.

I read your newest granchild was born......congratulations to you and your son and daughter in law..

I am sure you will get to see both of your beautiful grandcholdren grow up.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

These sum'bitches  acc_angry

6 month old, jabbed, died 10 days later without a pulse.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=2479506">https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findf ... ER=2479506">https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=2479506

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/126/173/648/original/520c3eab36c745a2.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]23-Year-Old University of Arizona Swimmer Ty Wells Dies 'Suddenly'[/size]

The University of Arizona's former swimming standout, who competed from 2018 to 22, died unexpectedly on Friday, according to Arizona Athletics.

Ty Wells died on Friday, January 27. He was 23.

"We are deeply saddened by the loss of recent alum Ty Wells, who passed away on Friday," Arizona Athletics announced on its social media Tuesday.

"Our heartfelt condolences are with his family, his friends and the entire Arizona Swimming & Diving family," the post concluded.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/23-year-old-university-arizona-swimmer-ty-wells-dies-suddenly/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -suddenly/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/23-year-old-university-arizona-swimmer-ty-wells-dies-suddenly/

And, once again, the story is nowhere to be found on the local tv news websites.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

What IS making the news (and probably shouldn't) is...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d0Y1qJkuSNrx/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/d0Y1qJkuSNrx/

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=492821 time=1674911473 user_id=97

josephine, the ONLY reason you havent gotten covid is because you havent been exposed. Just listen to how many people got jabbed and got it anyway, including my mom, step dad, wife, people on here, etc.

Anonymous

I'm waiting for the inevitable... for someone to say "a real vaccine hasn't been tried yet".

I want to see if I can stop laughing for long enough to say "I know". :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

100 bucks says by the middle of 2024 they will be saying the vaccine is a killer created by trump

As a way to smear him

Watch