Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

A young told me today I look like an old virgin

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2023, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492939 time=1674943529 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492930 time=1674937313 user_id=61

I know you don't like the fact I can just easily rethicken my hair once I stop the taking my medication, but honestly I just couldn't care any less.  

What matters Joe is I'm not like you, we are just simply different...

I hear in China where baldness is a growing problem many young Chinese men and women are finding ways to cover it up, eh Zetsu?

">

You have more hair on your head Joe, you must be very proud of yourself.  ac_toofunny
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I have a ton of hair, Dovey has previously given me hair care tips on how to keep it soft and luxurious.

The best advice I ever received though was something I never considered. Washing it. As in "don't... unless it needs it". I was so used to shampooing it on a daily basis, it never occurred to me to let it do its thing once I got around to growing it out. These days it gets a shampoo every two or three weeks (which is still probably too much, but what the fuck) along with a daily rinse and liberal application of coconut oil. And maybe a little de-riffing spray if I care enough to give a fuck. Makes me smell like a Green Thai Curry, but again... what the fuck.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

I'd like to bury Joe up to his neck on a bull ant nest, then watch his stupid geriatric virgin face get ripped off tiny chunk by tiny chunk.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492960 time=1674956858 user_id=2845
Joe riles folks like crazy lol

You mean the other way around. Joe is exceptionally and takes teasing from total strangers way too personally. Just like Eddie and Seamoron.

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492932 time=1674938312 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=492931 time=1674937400 user_id=3396

Joe has already admitted he thinks you are good looking. He is probably jealous of your full head of hair and relative youth. But, even if you were a fruit, I think you could do a lot better than a broke seventy year old ex con virgin.

Joe is really odd if he cares about other guy's hair, and has never done anything but humiliated his parents.  I'd rather lose all my hair or shave my head than having any thing in common with that Ronald Mcdonald clown.

He has a crush on you. :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=492991 time=1675005477 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492932 time=1674938312 user_id=61

Joe is really odd if he cares about other guy's hair, and has never done anything but humiliated his parents.  I'd rather lose all my hair or shave my head than having any thing in common with that Ronald Mcdonald clown.

He has a crush on you. :laugh3:

I would love to meet Joe in person too, but only to punch some sense into that super stupid and super dense skull of his, lol.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=492919 time=1674935618 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=492917 time=1674935452 user_id=3396
Joe is hitting on Zetsu. Says he is good looking. Old Thiel will be jealous.

You're balding too Herman

I am not balding Jo Jo.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=492917 time=1674935452 user_id=3396
Joe is hitting on Zetsu. Says he is good looking. Old Thiel will be jealous.

I did not know Jo Jo preferred men of the Asian persuasion.

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=492990 time=1675005445 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492960 time=1674956858 user_id=2845
Joe riles folks like crazy lol

You mean the other way around. Joe is exceptionally and takes teasing from total strangers way too personally. Just like Eddie and Seamoron.

Ad you're a bald and homely Korean arent you, DKG?

....don't take it personally I'm just teasing you Korean.

JOE

Quote from: JOE post_id=492928 time=1674936776 user_id=97

I know many Chinese men like yourself have a problem with baldness, eh Zetsu.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/asia-men-hair-loss-bald-scn-wellness/index.html">https://www.cnn.com/style/article/asia- ... index.html">https://www.cnn.com/style/article/asia-men-hair-loss-bald-scn-wellness/index.html

Ya sure see a lotta Bald Chinese Men walkin' around Vancouver, eh?

Baldness is on the rise in Asia apparently

I know you don't like the fact I can just easily rethicken my hair once I stop taking my medication, but honestly I just couldn't care any less.  

Hair doesnt function like that Zetsu.

Once lost its very hard to grow back if ever.

I have a brother like you.

He takes medication and I think he's going bald too.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=493006 time=1675015082 user_id=97

I know you don't like the fact I can just easily rethicken my hair once I stop taking my medication, but honestly I just couldn't care any less.  

I would let you run your fingers through my full head of hair Jo Jo.

Shen Li

Zetsu Is balding????? Since when? Every picture I've ever seen of him he has lots of hair.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493012 time=1675021697 user_id=3389

Zetsu Is balding????? Since when? Every picture I've ever seen of him he has lots of hair.

Lol Joe dreams too much and wishes he's the only guy allowed to have hair, while everyone end up bald.

My hair did started to get weaker and grew slower after taking a new type meds close to peak dosage for the past 7 years, but now it has thicken up a bit once I started tapering them off one by one.

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=493029 time=1675032198 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493012 time=1675021697 user_id=3389

Lol Joe dreams too much and wishes he's the only guy allowed to have hair, while everyone end up bald.

My hair did started to get weaker and grew slower after taking a new type meds close to peak dosage for the past 7 years, but now it has thicken up a bit once I started tapering them off one by one.

I assumed you or Joe or both of you were trolling. You are not even close to having thinning hair.

However, some men look good bald or shaved heads. Likwise, some men with lots of hair do not look good with it.

As for beards, short and neat is the key to looking good guys. Long, messy beards are gross. Brad Pitt's beard in this picture looks awful

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/98/78/9298781fa330a874f4dd94ff56503589.jpg">