News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So... I know this going to send Semen-Manger bat shit fruit loopy....

Started by Frood, January 28, 2023, 04:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=492878 time=1674926400 user_id=3266
Quote from: Frood post_id=492877 time=1674926217 user_id=1676

I do those things anyway.

This phantom dream state reverse insemination should be a walk in the park!

">

">

Lol

I wasn't at those points. Just 8 weeks and barely showing.

Why do want to diminish me like that? Is it because I'm a mansal in distress?

You natural baby mommas always put your own experiences ahead of everybody else trying to conceive in alternative manners.

I never once felt my beer belly baby kick in my dream man pregnancy but I always knew they were there... maybe hiding behind an organ or intestinal.

We were CONNECTED in ways I can't explain.

I could only stroke my bulbous protruding belly and think of the future.... like when I took them for their first joyride in an old 75 series Landcruiser with malfunctioning spotlights and a dodgy clutch then we shot a wallaby with a .22 magnum  and roasted it over the open fire, but my womb child insisted on a balanced diet, so I cracked a tin of corn kernels and generic  

Spaghetti'O's, and my loin child was like "thanks, mommyy-daddio!

"You're so good to me! Best mommy daddy evar@"
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

seamajor got caught out there lusting over trannies

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492899 time=1674932599 user_id=3214
seamajor got caught out there lusting over trannies

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He is old and his eyes aint so good.

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=492896 time=1674931975 user_id=1676

">

">

Lol

I wasn't at those points. Just 8 weeks and barely showing.

Why do want to diminish me like that? Is it because I'm a mansal in distress?

You natural baby mommas always put your own experiences ahead of everybody else trying to conceive in alternative manners.

I never once felt my beer belly baby kick in my dream man pregnancy but I always knew they were there... maybe hiding behind an organ or intestinal.

We were CONNECTED in ways I can't explain.

I could only stroke my bulbous protruding belly and think of the future.... like when I took them for their first joyride in an old 75 series Landcruiser with malfunctioning spotlights and a dodgy clutch then we shot a wallaby with a .22 magnum  and roasted it over the open fire, but my womb child insisted on a balanced diet, so I cracked a tin of corn kernels and generic  

Spaghetti'O's, and my loin child was like "thanks, mommyy-daddio!

"You're so good to me! Best mommy daddy evar@"

:roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=492877 time=1674926217 user_id=1676

I do those things anyway.

This phantom dream state reverse insemination should be a walk in the park!

">

">

Lol

So Dove, where does it hurt the most?

In the tummy, down under or all over?

Which part of the body is the pain most intense when a woman is in labor?

Odinson

They should do that test on a real dude...

Of course a group of homosexual dramaqueens from buzzfeed are gonna be over-dramatic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=492839 time=1674921174 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492798 time=1674899880
The thought of giving birth through ones dick... the pain would be unbearable, but worth it when it came to firing the newborn and its attendant afterbirth out the ole spunk cannon.

Firen torpedo!

The pain is unbearable even doing it through a vagina. Watching troons talk about having periods and giving birth is so revolting and infuriating but I really think if they had to live in a real womans body for 90 days it would cure their gross fetish they have.

Ulcers can apparently mimic that level of pain, though I have my doubts. I had an ulcer for the longest time, it would flare periodically (initially around every eleven months or thereabouts) but the pain episodes would largely have corrected themselves before I could get in front of a general practitioner to find out what the hell was going on, which wasn't  helpful. One of my earlier hospital stays, a nurse made the comparison between the two. I was in back arching agony from abdominal pain at the time, but I remember thinking that surely labour pains were worse. Well, it terms of pain level at least, because if we're to be honest here, you're forcing a watermelon out of a lemon sized hole which isn't exactly going to tickle. But at least you know you'll eventually be done and dusted with the worst of it, which was a consideration I did not have. I knew it wasn't labour because (duhh) "wrong equipment" and the five long hour sessions of sweating and writhing and of trying to find a position... any position... that offered even the slightest relief from that gut wrenching experience was all too often a nightly odyssey that ended with an hour or two of feeling like my guts were tearing loose from their moorings. Then I would void the contents of my stomach... violently... and be able to get a little shuteye for my troubles. It would be fourteen years of increasingly painful and frequent episodes like these before before anyone correctly diagnosed what was happening and treated it. Luckily I was in North America by then and had access to non-amoxycillin based treatments.

Even so, I doubt I'd have the pain tolerance for childbirth, though my endurance might stand me in good stead. Thankfully I won't ever have the occasion to find out... I can leave that sort of shit to the experts and tip my hat in respect of a job well done.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=492927 time=1674936502 user_id=97

">

">

Lol

So Dove, where does it hurt the most?

In the tummy, down under or all over?

Which part of the body is the pain most intense when a woman is in labor?

It starts off the worst gas you've ever had.

By the end it feels like gravity has turned on you and is trying to thread your belly through your spine. It's pretty fucking painful. Like comically painful.

It painful enough where pushing is actually a relief. It's a relief to have a tiny human beings shoulder ripping your whole ass asunder.

Probably the lower back is the worst towards the end.  For me at least. I had back labor with each baby and now have permanent sciatic nerve damage.

Worth it though.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=492934 time=1674941577
Quote from: Dove post_id=492839 time=1674921174 user_id=3266

The pain is unbearable even doing it through a vagina. Watching troons talk about having periods and giving birth is so revolting and infuriating but I really think if they had to live in a real womans body for 90 days it would cure their gross fetish they have.

Ulcers can apparently mimic that level of pain, though I have my doubts. I had an ulcer for the longest time, it would flare periodically (initially around every eleven months or thereabouts) but the pain episodes would largely have corrected themselves before I could get in front of a general practitioner to find out what the hell was going on, which wasn't  helpful. One of my earlier hospital stays, a nurse made the comparison between the two. I was in back arching agony from abdominal pain at the time, but I remember thinking that surely labour pains were worse. Well, it terms of pain level at least, because if we're to be honest here, you're forcing a watermelon out of a lemon sized hole which isn't exactly going to tickle. But at least you know you'll eventually be done and dusted with the worst of it, which was a consideration I did not have. I knew it wasn't labour because (duhh) "wrong equipment" and the five long hour sessions of sweating and writhing and of trying to find a position... any position... that offered even the slightest relief from that gut wrenching experience was all too often a nightly odyssey that ended with an hour or two of feeling like my guts were tearing loose from their moorings. Then I would void the contents of my stomach... violently... and be able to get a little shuteye for my troubles. It would be fourteen years of increasingly painful and frequent episodes like these before before anyone correctly diagnosed what was happening and treated it. Luckily I was in North America by then and had access to non-amoxycillin based treatments.

Even so, I doubt I'd have the pain tolerance for childbirth, though my endurance might stand me in good stead. Thankfully I won't ever have the occasion to find out... I can leave that sort of shit to the experts and tip my hat in respect of a job well done.

Well as a woman who have birth 4 times...naturally ...and three times with no epidural so I got the full experince....and who has also had kidney stones to the point of needing a tube through my actual fucking back....I can tell you this.

First....obstructed kidney stones IMO are worse than labor.

And a good mimicking of childbirth would actually be if you took the worst gas pain you've ever had and multiplied by about 100....to the point where your palms sweat and you go to your knees....and felt like you had a melon shaped bomb in your pelvic area....that's pretty much child birth.

Usually when I say "gas pain" people are like "awww man that's nothing".....I dont mean a few cramps. I mean like post surgery gas pain lol. Severe and crippling.

Men are not built to process that level of pain. I'm not one of those women that calls men pussies because they wouldnt tolerate birth well. I honestly think if a man (could do it) and HAD to do it....he would get through it just like all is women get through it.  I've seen and heard some of the shit men have gone through to survive. Like getting mauled by bears. Crawling for days with gun shot wounds. Men are tough as fuck....we dont have any REAL one up because God cursed us with incredibly painful birth process.

Ulcers are horrific!  Extremely painful. NOT quite birth level but that burning is baaaadddd.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=492941 time=1674943644 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492934 time=1674941577

Well as a woman who have birth 4 times...naturally ...and three times with no epidural so I got the full experince....and who has also had kidney stones to the point of needing a tube through my actual fucking back....I can tell you this.

First....obstructed kidney stones IMO are worse than labor.

And a good mimicking of childbirth would actually be if you took the worst gas pain you've ever had and multiplied by about 100....to the point where your palms sweat and you go to your knees....and felt like you had a melon shaped bomb in your pelvic area....that's pretty much child birth.

Usually when I say "gas pain" people are like "awww man that's nothing".....I dont mean a few cramps. I mean like post surgery gas pain lol. Severe and crippling.

Everything except the bomb in the pelvis bit. And the sweaty palms? That was every square inch of my skin. More than once paramedics were convinced the pain was indicative of a cardiac episode I knew it wasn't that, but you know how much ice it cuts with a medical professional when the patient tries to tell them their business.

Never had kidney stones, though I did have some testicular spasms in my early twenties. All the cramp pain you've ever imagined, concentrated into a needlepoint skewer and stabbed right up the crotch... not fun.

Lokmar

Thiel

Seamajor seemed like the most unhappy person I have seen posting here.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Lol too funny Frued. Maybe now you'll get a craving and try pineapple on pizza  ac_dance

My wife, she craved pickles. She would put them on pizza. But the most disgusting, was using vanilla pudding as dip for pickles like chip hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=493116 time=1675097155 user_id=2221
Lol too funny Frued. Maybe now you'll get a craving and try pineapple on pizza  ac_dance

My wife, she craved pickles. She would put them on pizza. But the most disgusting, was using vanilla pudding as dip for pickles like chip hahaha.

Yuck

I never eat fast food but during the first trimester I wanted a nacho bell grande so fucking bad. And I finally got one and the smell was gagging me.

So I took that shit into the bathroom with me and are it while I puked.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=493124 time=1675099635 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=493116 time=1675097155 user_id=2221

Yuck

I never eat fast food but during the first trimester I wanted a nacho bell grande so fucking bad. And I finally got one and the smell was gagging me.

So I took that shit into the bathroom with me and are it while I puked.

Lol dang!

I cant tell you how many times I had to go by Burger King for a ham and cheese from them lol. That was her MAIN craving.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Print
User actions