Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

What job do you look down on most?

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2023, 05:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Any job where guys wear the suit jacket and jeans combo.

Frood

People pretending to be friendly happy go lucky police officers who never profile, target, steal, harrass, assault, lie, cheat, or kill..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493043 time=1675034207 user_id=2845
We are gonna have to put guest posting on moderate mode tonight.

I was wondering what brought that on. Now I know.

I've done farm work previously myself, it's not as bad as Guest makes it out to be and can be quite enjoyable, getting about in the sun and open air, not having to breathe city fumes. Certainly not something I'd look down on, but then there's very few jobs about that I am aware of that are without merit on some level.

By that argument, even your average Instagram e-thot has value, even if that value is the ephemeral thrill that below average chugs might get spanking spanking their schnitzels and spraying their screens with wanksnot.

Hi Eddie, by the way. Don't forget to wipe.

Erica Mena

I don't look down on any jobs. You could be on the corner holding signs for Liberty Tax and you'll have my respect.
<t></t>

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

No one but Lawrence is one real motherfucker.

">

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=493081 time=1675057967 user_id=1676
People pretending to be friendly happy go lucky police officers who never profile, target, steal, harrass, assault, lie, cheat, or kill..

https://i.ibb.co/hcTV6vH/FB-IMG-1675094497687.jpg">

I actually know this feeling. Husband...before we were married...and myself nearly got arrested back when we were going through our heroin adventure. Got pulled over, searched, handcuffed....put in the cop car,  left there for 20 minutes.

Then I was pulled out, got some big long story from the cop about some woman who was engaged to a millionaire but got hooked on crack and now shes sucking dick for crack. I was told I looked like shit. Then told I had enough heroin residue to put me in prison for 5 years.

Then ....as I was already having withdrawals and accepting the fact I was going to jail and about to have a really bad time....he took the cuffs off me, told me throw my paraphernalia into the highway median....and then they left.

And we just sat there in silence for a while.

Weirdest most uncomfortable cop moment I've had since the time they mistook my identity and held a gun to my head and ground me into the pavement.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=493054 time=1675041074 user_id=3396
Farming is not a job, it is a way of life. In my case, it was a dream come true.

Ed has never worked a day in his life. He is super jelly that you have the resources to pursue your dream.

And I agree with Dove. I look down on politicians. I would add to that entertainers and journalists.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=493110 time=1675094657 user_id=3266
Quote from: Frood post_id=493081 time=1675057967 user_id=1676

I actually know this feeling. Husband...before we were married...and myself nearly got arrested back when we were going through our heroin adventure. Got pulled over, searched, handcuffed....put in the cop car,  left there for 20 minutes.

Then I was pulled out, got some big long story from the cop about some woman who was engaged to a millionaire but got hooked on crack and now shes sucking dick for crack. I was told I looked like shit. Then told I had enough heroin residue to put me in prison for 5 years.

Then ....as I was already having withdrawals and accepting the fact I was going to jail and about to have a really bad time....he took the cuffs off me, told me throw my paraphernalia into the highway median....and then they left.

Weirdest most uncomfortable cop moment I've had since the time they mistook my identity and held a gun to my head and ground me into the pavement.

I hope they at least apologized for that one! Not surprised if they didnt though.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493120 time=1675097966 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=493110 time=1675094657 user_id=3266

I hope they at least apologized for that one! Not surprised if they didnt though.

When they held the gun to my head and pushed my face into the pavement or when they quasi arrested me and tried to scare me clean?

The gun to my head shit my grandma called the Fraser police department and threw a fit. I got an apology letter. It didn't help me at all after that everytime I saw a cop my heart would pound lol

Over the heroin they could have taken me to the ER to get my withdrawals dealt with and had me sent to a rehab....would have been more helpful than cuffing me, threatening me with prison, telling some ridiculous story about a millionaires fiance sucking dick for crack, making me chuck my spoon into the road and leaving us to go right down to hood for more drugs.

I dont hate cops but eh.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=493123 time=1675099287 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493120 time=1675097966 user_id=3351

When they held the gun to my head and pushed my face into the pavement or when they quasi arrested me and tried to scare me clean?

The gun to my head shit my grandma called the Fraser police department and threw a fit. I got an apology letter. It didn't help me at all after that everytime I saw a cop my heart would pound lol

Over the heroin they could have taken me to the ER to get my withdrawals dealt with and had me sent to a rehab....would have been more helpful than cuffing me, threatening me with prison, telling some ridiculous story about a millionaires fiance sucking dick for crack, making me chuck my spoon into the road and leaving us to go right down to hood for more drugs.

I dont hate cops but eh.

That reminded me....The old saying around here regarding people strung out on drugs was they would wind up sukin dick in a phone booth.

I have friends who are cops but in general, I dont like cops. My experience is they are never there when you really need them and always there when you dont want em. My cop buddy introduces me to his cop friends and adds "he hates cops".

Odinson

Stores closing at 1600 or 1700.

Thats stupid.

Your usual guy always has to wait for a day off in order to get lawn mower parts or something.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493125 time=1675099704 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=493123 time=1675099287 user_id=3266

I dont hate cops but eh.

That reminded me....The old saying around here regarding people strung out on drugs was they would wind up sukin dick in a phone booth.

I have friends who are cops but in general, I dont like cops. My experience is they are never there when you really need them and always there when you dont want em. My cop buddy introduces me to his cop friends and adds "he hates cops".

I refuse to fraternise with off duty cops I'm introduced to.

I just leave or cut things short while saying that I don't associate with fuckwits. I'll also leave a restaurant or business that a cop is eating something at, and tell the staff I won't be back while they allow animals in.

If we don't ostracise pigs, we are consenting to pig behaviour..
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Telemarketers...

Worse job on the planet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

I'm thankful for farmers...I love my produce and fruit!  I like the farmers markets too!!