Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I've been thinking off and on about....

Started by Frood, March 11, 2023, 09:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

... doing trolling tutorials over the last 20 years.

Not to say I'm the GOAT ever, but I'm pretty good.

The problem has been that any time I announce an angle, a tactic, a method.... everybody or most start to implode.

I was the one who ruined screenshots in the old and hardened community because I figured out a way to produce them with no artefacts in them... not by photo rendering...simply work arounds.

People went off at the time... and none of them that did had discovered that work around... so they were like "fuck you!"...

It ruined their efforts to black out text then replace it perfectly...whereas my technique simply replaced the text at a basic code level then screencapped it.

I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. I make no apologies for it. I simply defer to my intentions and my imagination. Then go to work to achieve the desired goal.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I would first start with the psychology of battle, human nature, adversarial incursions, and how mutually comedic outcomes can still exist in it for all parties... like with Blurt these days, or Sum Cunt in the olden ones.

It's important that one....anyone... not take themselves too serious.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495467 time=1678557681 user_id=3351
Looking down on everyone helps too.

Nah....the opposite.

Believing in yourself is paramount...

(If others can't meet the benchmark you've set, it's a cause of pity)
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I'm thinking of closing the forum. If I barely have time to post, I can't expect anyone else to make time.
<t></t>

Frood

That would be a huge shame....

Perhaps ask for volunteers to help out or hand over the reins to a suitable other/s.

I'd go with the first option.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=495469 time=1678561300 user_id=2845
I'm thinking of closing the forum. If I barely have time to post, I can't expect anyone else to make time.

I hope you don't.

Anonymous

Some would cheer that, a good many more would be disappointed. Nevertheless, you do what you gotta do.

Frood's solution definitely warrants consideration if you have to step back from it all.

Herman

Jesus H, I hope you do not do that. This is the only sane forum for working class folks.

Anonymous

Don't listen to anyone or anything but your gut and your wallet.  If you want to close up shop, you have no responsibility to keep a roof over our heads.  In fact, you may even regret it.

It's advice I'd give anyone.

Herman

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=495509 time=1678581114 user_id=3382
Don't listen to anyone or anything but your gut and your wallet.  If you want to close up shop, you have no responsibility to keep a roof over our heads.  In fact, you may even regret it.

It's advice I'd give anyone.

Aint no argument from from me. But, if that prog shithole BF can ask for donations, why can't old Flea.

Shen Li

Forums are dead. We all know that. Most of the people still posting on forums are incel males. There are still a few people worth talking to, so I stick around. For now anyway.