News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I came here to chew bubble gum and kiss ass.

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2023, 12:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Not that anything said is wrong per say...but Eddie is the OP
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Shen Li

Quote from: kiebers post_id=493262 time=1675262186 user_id=193

That's what one would assume from reading it. They are both forum cancers.

Odinson

I just took my sled for a spin.

Its not responding properly to the throttle at high rpms... It sounds rough and there is no power.

Shen... You are an asian and thus a smartypants... And you are an engineer.

Got any ideas?

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493270 time=1675273854 user_id=136

Its not responding properly to the throttle at high rpms... It sounds rough and there is no power.

Got any ideas?

We never get snow here, you Finn bros are so god damned lucky.  :t1929:

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493269 time=1675273447 user_id=3389
Quote from: kiebers post_id=493262 time=1675262186 user_id=193

That's what one would assume from reading it. They are both forum cancers.

Ed seems a lot more chill recently on VF. Not sure if it's a change in meds or the recent inheritance cheque he says came through, but there's definitely a noticable difference.

Weebles on the other hand has gone full blown schizoid...

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493276 time=1675277221 user_id=1728

Got any ideas?

We get lots of the white stuff here and I don't mean nose candy.

Odinson

Got any ideas?

Scotland gets a lot of snow... I wonder if sledding is a thing there. ac_umm

Berry Sweet

Quote from: DKG post_id=493259 time=1675255411 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493255 time=1675246049 user_id=164
Skippy is a massive fart sniffer...this one time he huffed eds jenkem so hard, he passed out for hours...beyond fart sniffer...

He is part of VF incel corp.

Yes, I post there...and I see him there....he's always asking about my farts...seriously...

Berry Sweet

It snowed here a bit yesterday and a tiny bit last night...this morning it was gone.

My area always seems to miss the dump...it goes to Vancouver, Maple Ridge and beyond.  I can see the mountain tops and they have snow...and the cars driving down from there (while it's been snowing) are covered in snow...it snows a lot up there....I always see complaining the city doesn't clear the road enough and they can't get and down the mountain..  all these stupid people who live in their million dollar homes who drive fancy cars....if you're going to live up there, you need a 4x4, something practical...that will get you up there no problem.. .but noooo....they insist on Teslas, BMWs, Mercedes....stupid people...it's like going into the outback and not bringing supplies, water and a gun with you....and then complain about the lack of stores to buy supplies in the middle of nowhere and how there are wild animals everywhere and the city isn't doing anything it....Supreme stupidity.  One day I will move from this dumbass city.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493290 time=1675313824 user_id=164
It snowed here a bit yesterday and a tiny bit last night...this morning it was gone.

My area always seems to miss the dump...it goes to Vancouver, Maple Ridge and beyond.  I can see the mountain tops and they have snow...and the cars driving down from there (while it's been snowing) are covered in snow...it snows a lot up there....I always see complaining the city doesn't clear the road enough and they can't get and down the mountain..  all these stupid people who live in their million dollar homes who drive fancy cars....if you're going to live up there, you need a 4x4, something practical...that will get you up there no problem.. .but noooo....they insist on Teslas, BMWs, Mercedes....stupid people...it's like going into the outback and not bringing supplies, water and a gun with you....and then complain about the lack of stores to buy supplies in the middle of nowhere and how there are wild animals everywhere and the city isn't doing anything it....Supreme stupidity.  One day I will move from this dumbass city.

If people from the city come to regional Australia and complain about the roads or heat or cold, the locals may consider disposing of their bodies in an anonymous fashion.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=493292 time=1675321282 user_id=1676

If people from the city come to regional Australia and complain about the roads or heat or cold, the locals may consider disposing of their bodies in an anonymous fashion.

Lol...good on them actually because all I ever hear from the city eastern staters are whinge fucking whinge... there was a middle aged- to older NSW women who agreed with me.... I saw her on the news...She complained about the whinges... I thought, good on you love.. that is true Aussie spirit...

But we are having a heat wave... you don't get heat waves like us.

You are all weaklings... seriously.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=493294 time=1675325583 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=493292 time=1675321282 user_id=1676

Lol...good on them actually because all I ever hear from the city eastern staters are whinge fucking whinge... there was a middle aged- to older NSW women who agreed with me.... I saw her on the news...She complained about the whinges... I thought, good on you love.. that is true Aussie spirit...

But we are having a heat wave... you don't get heat waves like us.

You are all weaklings... seriously.

You are from a city?

Yes or no.

You're complaining about heat and trying to one-upmanship on heat?

Yes or no.

Okay... please visit me in regional wonderful fantastic rural Australia!

I promise to not dispose of your body!

(Unless K begs me....  ac_biggrin )
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

It's not like they can't afford a 4x4 or three.

Odinson

Owning a Polaris sled is kinda like owning a Rolls Royce.

The handlebar hooks:

Generic = 31 euros per piece.

Polaris™ = 70 euros per piece.

VES Gasket:

Generic = 21 euros per piece.

Polaris™ = 81 euros per piece.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=493279 time=1675291147 user_id=3396

We get lots of the white stuff here and I don't mean nose candy.

LOL yeah I'm definitely jelly about how much snowfall Canada gets. ac_biggrin