Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just look at what seamajor finds attractive *GROSS ALERT*

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 02, 2023, 10:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493487 time=1675627983 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=493454 time=1675564676 user_id=1676

I'm not big on Christianity but some lessons are near enough spot on.

Jesus was tempted in the desert for what? 40 days and 40 nights?

The time frame is irrelevant and probably lost, whether unintentionally or intentionally, and it speaks of a struggle he overcame.

Resisting unhealthy urges or gratifications even if it almost broke him.

So, nobody needs to get shot. Not unless they're actively doing stuff against individuals or groups which can be considered continuous assaults against free will, free choice, and self discovery..... AS THEY ARE DOING IT.

There are a lot of otherwise decent people doing part of their lives wrong.... it's not reason enough to execute them... otherwise, how would we ever learn about compassion and the rest?

And no, Lokmar... killing somebody because they have the wrong personal views to you but are otherwise harmless and decent, is not decent. It's murder.

I hope you can understand the distinction.

No, I cant understand it at all. Not even a little bit. Not even if it were my own kids.

What I CAN understand is in the last 75 years, we've moved more and more to the left, especially towards things like accepting kweirdo degeneracy. Whats the result? Complete fucking pandemonium and FORCED acceptance of degenerate behavior.

TL;DR: God says kill em. Everyone said "lets love em". The results are in.

Numbers 35:33 and Deuteronomy 32:33 say otherwise. Additionally there is Genesis 9:6, which sets the stage  for your "kweirdos" to return the favour AND with the weight of your God on their side.

You know I am right. You can cut through all the tangled contradictory mess by teaching them through the time honoured method of torture. Stop being such an unholy prig and torture them, lest the kweirdos strike you deader than dogshit before munting your earthly remains.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=493534 time=1675690220
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493487 time=1675627983 user_id=3351

No, I cant understand it at all. Not even a little bit. Not even if it were my own kids.

What I CAN understand is in the last 75 years, we've moved more and more to the left, especially towards things like accepting kweirdo degeneracy. Whats the result? Complete fucking pandemonium and FORCED acceptance of degenerate behavior.

TL;DR: God says kill em. Everyone said "lets love em". The results are in.

Numbers 35:33 and Deuteronomy 32:33 say otherwise. Additionally there is Genesis 9:6, which sets the stage  for your "kweirdos" to return the favour AND with the weight of your God on their side.

You know I am right. You can cut through all the tangled contradictory mess by teaching them through the time honoured method of torture. Stop being such an unholy prig and torture them, lest the kweirdos strike you deader than dogshit before munting your earthly remains.

Lie and misrepresent the Bible all you want, clown.

Numbers 35: 16 "'If anyone strikes someone a fatal blow with an iron object, that person is a murderer; the murderer is to be put to death. 33 "'Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it. 34 Do not defile the land where you live and where I dwell, for I, the Lord, dwell among the Israelites.'"

You feel free to keep picking and choosing though. Simple fact is, the entire Bible condems faggits and prescribes eternal damnation and death for them. Not a single ass rammer gets into heaven.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493537 time=1675697405 user_id=3351
Quote from: Guest post_id=493534 time=1675690220

Numbers 35: 16 "'If anyone strikes someone a fatal blow with an iron object, that person is a murderer; the murderer is to be put to death. 33 "'Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it. 34 Do not defile the land where you live and where I dwell, for I, the Lord, dwell among the Israelites.'"

You feel free to keep picking and choosing though. Simple fact is, the entire Bible condems faggits and prescribes eternal damnation and death for them. Not a single ass rammer gets into heaven.

Save it for the church, synagogue or mosque. Fairy tales should have zero influence over the law.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493540 time=1675699625 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493537 time=1675697405 user_id=3351

Save it for the church, synagogue or mosque. Fairy tales should have zero influence over the law.

They do in Western civilization and have for hundreds of years. In fact, the entire concept of rights coming from God, not government, is from "fairy tales".