News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Are these Chinese balloons really CCP assets?

Started by Frood, February 04, 2023, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Or did a couple of Shen Li's Alibaba inflatable big booty air bags escape from her daisy dukes?

Discuss...  :pop:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

All I know is that I'm laughing the yellow off my ass watching the American media go berserk. They are every bit as ridiculous as China or Canada's state owned broacasting companies.

Odinson

The Chinese were doing it just to see their reaction.

Its an old communist doctrine.

Pissing them off.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493439 time=1675549228 user_id=136
The Chinese were doing it just to see their reaction.

Its an old communist doctrine.

Pissing them off.

If that's what Beijing is doing, it's working. ac_toofunny

Frood

The CCP are lying cheating cowardly bullies.... but the West is more of the same these days.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

China just lost all face and is our little bitch just like many of you need Potash, Potable Water and LNG/Coal..

">

weebles

Odinson

They are testing what kind of a response its gonna be and how long it takes.

They are also playing the sinophobia race-card.

The Chinese must know that its gonna be detected.

weebles

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493449 time=1675561950 user_id=136
They are testing what kind of a response its gonna be and how long it takes.

They are also playing the sinophobia race-card.

The Chinese must know that its gonna be detected.

LOlL you have no idea what is actually going on  :laugh:  ac_hithere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c&list=RDrYvzjv2RqtE&index=19">
... E&index=19">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c&list=RDrYvzjv2RqtE&index=19

You are  a good stooge Odi, Putin and Xi thank you by hiding in their Bollinger and beluga caviar filled  bunkers while  all the rich and smart  have fled and the rest  get shot  down for nothing and yet they cannot even be voted out IRL BUT THEY ARE FUCKING AFRAID.

Frood

Weebs... you're out of your tree and need to be tranquiliser darted and returned to the loony zoo for drug and booze addled analmaniacs.

Please go back up your tree and wait for the putz paddywagon to retrieve you.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=493445 time=1675560369 user_id=1676
The CCP are lying cheating cowardly bullies.... but the West is more of the same these days.

We used to have moral authority when we criticized China. We sure as hell do not anymore. They call us hypocrites and they are right.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=493466 time=1675574763 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=493445 time=1675560369 user_id=1676

We used to have moral authority when we criticized China. We sure as hell do not anymore. They call us hypocrites and they are right.

Much easier to point the fingers out instead of in. I wonder of all the US democrats who decry the treatment of Uyghurs would be as quick to condemn FDR's treatment of Japanese Americans,

weebles

Quote from: Guest post_id=493467 time=1675576255
Quote from: Herman post_id=493466 time=1675574763 user_id=3396

Much easier to point the fingers out instead of in. I wonder of all the US democrats who decry the treatment of Uyghurs would be as quick to condemn FDR's treatment of Japanese Americans,

I think both Putin's  Russian Federation and Xi's CCP need to realize that they may have to worry more about a massive revolt of their own fellow citizens.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=493472 time=1675592638 user_id=2191
Quote from: Guest post_id=493467 time=1675576255

I think both Putin's  Russian Federation and Xi's CCP need to realize that they may have to worry more about a massive revolt of their own fellow citizens.

Maybe, but I see the same sorts of videos coming out of the western world too. Where's the massive revolt of our citizenry? Because I'm seeing a lot of people on both sides of where the iron curtain once stood, cucking in the face of authority lest they be jailed or have their heads caved in.

Print
User actions