News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Are these Chinese balloons really CCP assets?

Started by Frood, February 04, 2023, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=493472 time=1675592638 user_id=2191
Quote from: Guest post_id=493467 time=1675576255

Much easier to point the fingers out instead of in. I wonder of all the US democrats who decry the treatment of Uyghurs would be as quick to condemn FDR's treatment of Japanese Americans,

I think both Putin's  Russian Federation and Xi's CCP need to realize that they may have to worry more about a massive revolt of their own fellow citizens.

I think Trudeau's Canada need to realize they have to worry abourt massive of their own fellow citizens. He is of the same ilk as any other authoritarian leader who clings to power from a dubious electoral system. The difference between Trudeau and Putin is that I am sure Putin has more support among Russians than Trudeau enjoys among Canadians.

I don't usually post videos to support my point, but like your fellow VFer, you don't read posts.

">

Snipers on building roofs ready to shoot unarmed legal protesters. :crazy: Trudeau is our Kim Jong Un.

weebles

Quote from: DKG post_id=493477 time=1675600823 user_id=3390

I think both Putin's  Russian Federation and Xi's CCP need to realize that they may have to worry more about a massive revolt of their own fellow citizens.

I think Trudeau's Canada need to realize they have to worry abourt massive of their own fellow citizens. He is of the same ilk as any other authoritarian leader who clings to power from a dubious electoral system. The difference between Trudeau and Putin is that I am sure Putin has more support among Russians than Trudeau enjoys among Canadians.

I don't usually post videos to support my point, but like your fellow VFer, you don't read posts.

">

Snipers on building roofs ready to shoot unarmed legal protesters. :crazy: Trudeau is our Kim Jong Un.

">

Good we will cut you off just like Russia with the  same sanctions... Live long and prosper?  ac_umm

Lokmar

The chanks bought and installed our current POTUS. No actions against china will be taken. We should recall our ambassador and toss all their people out on their asses at the very least.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493483 time=1675625313 user_id=3351
The chanks bought and installed our current POTUS. No actions against china will be taken. We should recall our ambassador and toss all their people out on their asses at the very least.

Your prez and True Dope ARE on our payroll. ac_razz

Shen Li

">

Canada has zero credibility anymore. From Bangalore to Brussels, Canada's commitment to human rights/liberty is taken about as seriously as Venezuela's.

Herman

">

The view old weebles has of Putin is the same as what the world thinks of Justine.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe accuses Trump of allowing Chinese spy balloons. His bullshit is instanlly debunked.

">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493494 time=1675631448 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493483 time=1675625313 user_id=3351

Your prez and True Dope ARE on our payroll. ac_razz

Yep.

Lokmar

We should respect the one china policy. We should relocate our embassy to the legitimate government of China located on the island of formosa.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493495 time=1675631778 user_id=3389

">

Canada has zero credibility anymore. From Bangalore to Brussels, Canada's commitment to human rights/liberty is taken about as seriously as Venezuela's.

It's fucking disgusting is what it is. Truederp sold his hole out to foreign interests and will be forever be remembered as Xinping's wing-wang holster.

">

Doubt me? Take a good look at the last few seconds of that video if you dare - that's the gait of a terminally assfucked cock-socket in search of soothing ointment and an Oompa Loompa to push his roids back up his prolapsed clack. Right after they've been used as a speedball by his hero's jaundiced, fully erect trouser maggot. Not even a mother could love it.

I find it reprehensible in the extreme and suspect Beijing Biden to be in the same boat. A CCP spy balloon floating over North America for days with the full knowledge and treasonous inaction of both governments, clearly being remotely navigated to travel over multiple military bases while half assed tales about it "being jammed" and "we can't shoot it down until it's over water because safety"? I'm guessing you'll likely know the stench of that bullshit when you see who salvages the wreckage - odds on it will be a CCP vessel that does it since both US president and Canadian prime mincer are total cucks who are incapable of wiping their own assholes in spite of having them repeatedly handed to them.

This is the state on North America today, its leadership a vassal of communist and globalist interests. Both Canada and the US are captured peoples, just as China is. Slaves, one and all.

">

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=493518 time=1675676171
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493495 time=1675631778 user_id=3389

It's fucking disgusting is what it is. Truederp sold his hole out to foreign interests and will be forever be remembered as Xinping's wing-wang holster.

">

Doubt me? Take a good look at the last few seconds of that video if you dare - that's the gait of a terminally assfucked cock-socket in search of soothing ointment and an Oompa Loompa to push his roids back up his prolapsed clack. Right after they've been used as a speedball by his hero's jaundiced, fully erect trouser maggot. Not even a mother could love it.

I find it reprehensible in the extreme and suspect Beijing Biden to be in the same boat. A CCP spy balloon floating over North America for days with the full knowledge and treasonous inaction of both governments, clearly being remotely navigated to travel over multiple military bases while half assed tales about it "being jammed" and "we can't shoot it down until it's over water because safety"? I'm guessing you'll likely know the stench of that bullshit when you see who salvages the wreckage - odds on it will be a CCP vessel that does it since both US president and Canadian prime mincer are total cucks who are incapable of wiping their own assholes in spite of having them repeatedly handed to them.

This is the state on North America today, its leadership a vassal of communist and globalist interests. Both Canada and the US are captured peoples, just as China is. Slaves, one and all.

">

I have not seen the video, but I have no reason to doubt you.

DKG

The Chinese spy balloon hovers over Biden's 2023 State of the Union. He delayed shooting it down to salvage Blinken's trip to China. That and the eighty third discovery of classified documents next to a box of Adult Depends in the pantry of his Delaware mansion.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=493524 time=1675686371 user_id=3390
...the eighty third discovery of classified documents next to a box of Adult Depends in the pantry of his Delaware mansion.

:MG_216:

DKG

It appears this was not the first time that Chinese spy balloons flew over US airspace. This is the first time that an administration was made aware of it.

A top U.S. general charged with monitoring the nation's airspace said that the military didn't detect previous incursions into U.S. airspace by Chinese spy balloons.

Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck, who serves as commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), said that Chinese spy balloons previously went undetected on at least three occasions during the Trump administration.

"I will tell you that we did not detect those threats, and that's a domain awareness gap," VanHerck said during a press briefing on Feb. 6.

The appearance of a Chinese communist spy balloon over the continental United States this past week has raised concerns about the United States's military and political readiness, as well as its ability to simply respond to possibly hostile violations of its sovereignty.

VanHerck said that NORAD, which is jointly operated by the United States and Canada, first detected the spy balloon on Jan. 28 over the Aleutian Islands of Alaska, although President Joe Biden has said he wasn't briefed on the matter until Feb. 1.

The balloon was allowed to continue flying over U.S. airspace until it was shot down off the South Carolina coast on Feb. 4.

DKG

A top military commander admitted Monday there had been a "domain awareness gap" during the Trump administration, allowing three Chinese spy balloons to gather intelligence on the U.S. undetected.

"Every day as a NORAD commander, it's my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats," said Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of U.S. Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command.

The shocking disclosure comes after an unnamed senior defense official claimed on Saturday that three Chinese "government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly" under former President Donald Trump's watch.

Democrats immediately used the allegation to defend President Joe Biden from criticism stemming from his response to the spy balloon recently seen in American air space and subsequently criticize Trump.

But a score of senior Trump administration officials, those who led the national security apparatus, quickly pushed back on the allegation and publicly disputed it. None of them had recollection of any such event occurring under Trump.

Gen. VanHerck confirmed what the Wall Street Journal and Fox News reported earlier — that Chinese spy balloons did cross over the U.S., but they somehow went undetected.

Unfortunately, it's not clear exactly who told the media about the Chinese spy balloon incursions under Trump only to mislead reporters by conveniently omitting the fact that the incursions were not discovered until after Trump left office. The Washington Free Beacon noted the identity of the "senior defense official" could help inform the public "whether the Pentagon is also helping Biden combat the public relations crisis over the balloon."

The Pentagon, however, refused to identify the "senior defense official" because Saturday's media briefing was conducted on "background" and thus was not officially on the record.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/glen-vanherck-chinese-spy-balloon?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/glen-vanh ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/glen-vanherck-chinese-spy-balloon?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

NORAD generals were asleep at the wheel. And this leak proves one or two are deeply partisan.

Print
User actions