News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Are these Chinese balloons really CCP assets?

Started by Frood, February 04, 2023, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: weebles post_id=493646 time=1675823279 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493640 time=1675822242 user_id=3389

For shitz and gigglez. The US crashed a spy plane on Hainan Island in 2001 I believe. It sent the whole of China into a nationalistic frenzy. It's Beijing's turn to have some fun, but with balloons.

you lost so bad at you do not even have to fear me anymore but have to fear your own  people...You got what you wanted so smile .

Fear you??? :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">

Man I wish I could go back in time and drop a bunch of Owsley Purple and see Jimi live on stage. He was a fukin god.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=493651 time=1675823702 user_id=3349

">

Man I wish I could go back in time and drop a bunch of Owsley Purple and see Jimi live on stage. He was a fukin god.

I wish he would post music vids in the Jamming thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=493641 time=1675822850 user_id=3349
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493640 time=1675822242 user_id=3389

For shitz and gigglez. The US crashed a spy plane on Hainan Island in 2001 I believe. It sent the whole of China into a nationalistic frenzy. It's Beijing's turn to have some fun, but with balloons.

Yeah really it's probably all just a troll. I bet it's an old balloon they were going to trash and then thought "Hey let's fly it over the US and freak 'em all out"  :roll:

And I'm sure it's just a funny coincidence that it showed up as a distraction from Document-gate, right before the State of the Union address.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493642 time=1675822993 user_id=3389

Yeah really it's probably all just a troll. I bet it's an old balloon they were going to trash and then thought "Hey let's fly it over the US and freak 'em all out"  :roll:

Eggs ackly. The reaction from the American msm has been fucking hilarious.

They're prepositiong the narrative of a high altitude, difficult to detect, asset of a foreign nation capable of killing all unshielded electronics in an EMP blast radius (tailored according to altitude)..

Because spontaneously erupting fires in agricultural, warehousing, and manufacturing plants aren't working quickly enough and as intended.

Billions will be dead, one way or another....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=493668 time=1675841663

And I'm sure it's just a funny coincidence that it showed up as a distraction from Document-gate, right before the State of the Union address.

:icon_wink:

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493495 time=1675631778 user_id=3389
Quote from: DKG post_id=493477 time=1675600823 user_id=3390

I think Trudeau's Canada need to realize they have to worry abourt massive of their own fellow citizens. He is of the same ilk as any other authoritarian leader who clings to power from a dubious electoral system. The difference between Trudeau and Putin is that I am sure Putin has more support among Russians than Trudeau enjoys among Canadians.

I don't usually post videos to support my point, but like your fellow VFer, you don't read posts.

">

Snipers on building roofs ready to shoot unarmed legal protesters. :crazy: Trudeau is our Kim Jong Un.

Canada has zero credibility anymore. From Bangalore to Brussels, Canada's commitment to human rights/liberty is taken about as seriously as Venezuela's.

Well the upside is 80% of China has Covid-19 and there goes your elderly and sending your kids off to war  with 40 year high-interest loans you cannot get out or to pay for condos that will collapse in first  3-5 years while Xi and the CCP elites are flying around  in a G6...If you are not in you are out  ac_dance  ac_hithere

">

weebles

Thanks for Xi's CCP China and Putin's Russia thanx for setting it all off...Sanctions all around....No Coal/LNG, No Potash, No Grain, No Potable water, No more access to  S.W.I.F.T. , To the Wealthy "few" nothing like Frozen/Seized Overseas Assets and Offshore Bank Accounts :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

">

Anonymous

Where did you get your taste in music from... your arsehole?

weebles

Quote from: Guest post_id=493889 time=1676039779

Not really the truth hurts more then your own people doing this to them...then my music tastes. ac_hithere

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=493891 time=1676040209 user_id=2191
Quote from: Guest post_id=493889 time=1676039779

Not really the truth hurts more then your own people doing this then my music tastes. ac_hithere

">

">

Stop taking the truth in your hole then. Just for as long as it takes for you to drink a bag of cement and harden the fuck up.

Then you can take anything up it... the truth, random dicks, the odd fire hydrant... everything really.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=493892 time=1676040557

Not really the truth hurts more then your own people doing this then my music tastes. ac_hithere

Stop taking the truth in your hole then. Just for as long as it takes for you to drink a bag of cement and harden the fuck up.

Then you can take anything up it... the truth, random dicks, the odd fire hydrant... everything really.

Weebles' posts are like Seinfeld episodes- they are about nothing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=493892 time=1676040557

">

">

Was Chairman Xi on the ballot in the last Canadian election. Weebs thinks so. I am done with this country's fake democracy, so I don't know. :laugh3:

Herman

The CCP is having a laugh at the expense of Jim Crow Joe.

China mocks Biden for knocking down balloons with fighter jets: 'Hysterical,' 'laughably juvenile'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-mocks-biden-knocking-down-balloons-fighter-jets-hysterical-laughably-juvenile">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china- ... y-juvenile">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-mocks-biden-knocking-down-balloons-fighter-jets-hysterical-laughably-juvenile

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=493976 time=1676160085 user_id=3396
The CCP is having a laugh at the expense of Jim Crow Joe.

China mocks Biden for knocking down balloons with fighter jets: 'Hysterical,' 'laughably juvenile'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-mocks-biden-knocking-down-balloons-fighter-jets-hysterical-laughably-juvenile">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china- ... y-juvenile">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-mocks-biden-knocking-down-balloons-fighter-jets-hysterical-laughably-juvenile

It's all good Herm Xi just killed off the elderly  and wants you to send the younglings to war... Winnie the pooh eh :laugh:  ac_hithere

">

Remember who buys China's cheap crap?  

Then ask  yourself who supplies them with Raw materials to make it?

Then you realize you need us more then we need you...Then you realize your CCP elites do not even care about you .. That is fucked up  ac_umm   :pop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtVZgCYVgk&list=PLKuN5p1Y0GoJrUNqWRKP8IzzBbo2SiN7q&index=2">
... 7q&index=2">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtVZgCYVgk&list=PLKuN5p1Y0GoJrUNqWRKP8IzzBbo2SiN7q&index=2

I do have to admit I love them Raptors F-22 style  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Print
User actions