Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Opinions

Started by Erica Mena, February 15, 2023, 08:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fuck it, why not? Capitalism, you know.

I remember hitting the Gympie muster (you know, where they muster all the country music loving gimps) to sell a certain camping product. This is a few years back now. Anyway, it was pissing down on the trip up, but I outran the weather easily enough. I knew the muster was a dustbowl under usual conditions, so I stopped by a box trailer hire place and every two dollar cheapo store I could find in the area, cleaning them out of every example of wet weather gumboot before heading to the festival. Cunts thought I was totally mad, but by ten that night the weather turned everything into a fucking mudpit. Music acts had to be choppered in, nobody else could get in or out. By noon the following day anything resembling a gumboot had been sold, the last pairs on offer were fetching insane prices.

The following day, I set my gumboots out for sale. Took me about three quarters of a day, but I sold every last pair and made a tidy profit in the process.

Frood

That's why I also keep new camo netting suited to Australian flora in shrink wrapped tubes in my vehicle, amongst all manner of other new or unused trinkets and gear rivalling an outfitters shop in quality and breadth of product line.

Fiat burns eventually... gear gets a premium.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494243 time=1676516987 user_id=2221
They look like shoes for people with swollen feet lol.

What is special about them Erica? I normally only buy NB.

I wanted Yeezy's but they were so hard to get. These are the next best thing and lower in price.

I like how they look
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494276 time=1676560471 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=494243 time=1676516987 user_id=2221
They look like shoes for people with swollen feet lol.

What is special about them Erica? I normally only buy NB.

I wanted Yeezy's but they were so hard to get. These are the next best thing and lower in price.

I like how they look

As long as you like them lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.