The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=503821 time=1687273832 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=503780 time=1687212830 user_id=3396

It will eventually fill up with water like Australia filled up with COVID cases. No mask mandates, vaccine mandates or lockdowns could prevent it.

TO date Canada has lost 52751 lives to covid.

To date Australia has lost  21,463, lives to covid.

The proof we are doing wayyyy better than Canada.

Ya know why, none of them work. The health experts lied their asses off to us.

[/quote

How did they lie? I never heard lies, just reports of what they were aware of. They took the safest course which is what was expected they do.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

We're you vaxxed? Of course you were.

Both countries failed miserably. They both imposed draconian measures that have since been debunked and denounced as having no scientific value. It did not have to be this way. We had treatments that worked, but big pharma insisted vaccines that don't work should receive billions of dollars of public money. Lockdowns were a boon to big box store chains and online retailers. You see how this worked?

What I find scary about this is that it appears you are prepared to give greedy deceptive big corporations and big pharma carte blanche again during the next so called pandemic. And there will be another one.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503839 time=1687294370 user_id=3390
Both countries failed miserably. They both imposed draconian measures that have since been debunked and denounced as having no scientific value. It did not have to be this way. We had treatments that worked, but big pharma insisted vaccines that don't work should receive billions of dollars of public money. Lockdowns were a boon to big box store chains and online retailers. You see how this worked?

Well before the dog and pony show got underway in fact. Positive results were being observed in tests being done in Brisbane Australia within a month of the "two weeks to flatten the curve". Of course, we couldn't have that - fucks up the emergency authorization model if you've existing medicines which are fit for purpose, that's why the promising treatments were declared illegal and any doctor's providing them banned from practicing medicine outright.

Quote from: DKG post_id=503839 time=1687294370 user_id=3390What I find scary about this is that it appears you are prepared to give greedy deceptive big corporations and big pharma carte blanche again during the next so called pandemic. And there will be another one.

She will line up for it too, she cannot help herself. She would much rather pretend her state to be perfect than actually strive to make it so and she cannot be told how comprehensively she is being fucked by her heroes.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

I like caskur and I do not want to appear like we are dogpiling her. Besides, she is not the only person that blindly accepted all the lies we were fed about controlling the spread or flattening the curve. But, if we did not learn from that, big pharma and the WHO will orchestrate another pandemic. You can be certain that will happen.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503890 time=1687364478 user_id=3390
I like caskur and I do not want to appear like we are dogpiling her. Besides, she is not the only person that blindly accepted all the lies we were fed about controlling the spread or flattening the curve. But, if we did not learn from that, big pharma and the WHO will orchestrate another pandemic. You can be certain that will happen.

Caskur is Caskur, I do respect that. But I will call her less than advised choices out when I see them, same as I do for anyone else. And she will handle it however she sees fit. To her detriment in some cases, to her benefit in others. I would imagine she would be the first to confirm that she doesn't necessarily give a fuck for what I tell her and to that I say "her right to choose".

I would argue that in this case any presumed benefit is vastly overshadowed by detriment. You are right; she isn't the only one that bought into the lies pushed by "authority figures", nor is she the only one that still does. The fact is that many in society like to think they are being looked after by those they voted for and learning otherwise is something they're inclined to dig their heels in against. Learning that a choice you made was a choice made in error is, for some people, too bitter a pill to swallow.

It is for this reason that you can be assured that there will be "more pandemics", along with more climate alarmism (necessitating similar lockdown measures), more war... pretty much more of everything that if given sober reflection and an open mind would recommend the middle finger and a resounding "spin on it" call to "authority".

It will all happen for as long as said authorities feel they can rely on support for their actions. That's just the way it is.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Health authorities in Australia have quietly removed Moderna's paediatric COVID-19 vaccine for children five years and under, with both options offered by the company now no longer available in the country.

This comes after the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) announced it would no longer recommend COVID-19 vaccines for individuals who are under five unless they have one of seven specific high-risk medical conditions that could place them in heightened-risk categories for severe COVID-19.

The seven conditions include severe primary or secondary immunodeficiency, including those undergoing treatment for cancer or those on immunosuppressive treatments; bone marrow or stem cell transplant or chimeric antigen T-cell (CAR-T) therapy; complex congenital cardiac disease, structural airway anomalies or chronic lung disease, type 1 diabetes mellitus, chronic neurological or neuromuscular conditions or a disability with significant or complex health needs.

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=503982 time=1687440962 user_id=3390
Health authorities in Australia have quietly removed Moderna's paediatric COVID-19 vaccine for children five years and under, with both options offered by the company now no longer available in the country.

This comes after the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) announced it would no longer recommend COVID-19 vaccines for individuals who are under five unless they have one of seven specific high-risk medical conditions that could place them in heightened-risk categories for severe COVID-19.

The seven conditions include severe primary or secondary immunodeficiency, including those undergoing treatment for cancer or those on immunosuppressive treatments; bone marrow or stem cell transplant or chimeric antigen T-cell (CAR-T) therapy; complex congenital cardiac disease, structural airway anomalies or chronic lung disease, type 1 diabetes mellitus, chronic neurological or neuromuscular conditions or a disability with significant or complex health needs.

You seem to have covered the anti-vaxxer rhtoric rather well, DKG.

well tbh, I don't like Big Pharma much either.

They simply lied too much and covered up all their botched vaccine cases.

Most people are probably OK after receiving mRNA vaccines but there's still a good swathe of the population who've also had adverse effects from them and probably should't get these kind of vaccines at all. Certainly not young children.

I wouldn't get another mRNA type vaccine ever again.

Only reason I got Moderna when it first came out was it was the only alternative to Pfizer when the vaccines were first rolled out.

But never again.

I would tend to agree that overvaxxing with them can have adveerse effects.

Anonymous

What is an attention junkie to do when nobody responda to him. Poor old desperate Joe ac_toofunny

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=503991 time=1687445267
What is an attention junkie to do when nobody responda to him. Poor old desperate Joe ac_toofunny

...and what is your opinion on these vaccines?

Or...are you just 'trolling'?

Anonymous

Pity reply for desperate old Joe. ac_razz

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=503993 time=1687445682
Pity reply for desperate old Joe. ac_razz

so you're trolling, eh?

https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/INTERNET-TROLLS-618.jpg">

Anonymous

Pity bump just for poor old Joe. ac_lmfao

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=504000 time=1687447019
Pity bump just for poor old Joe. ac_lmfao

...and so what is your opinion on these covid vaccines?

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=503982 time=1687440962 user_id=3390

COVID vaccines, even if we had real ones that work should never have been administered let alone mandated on kids and healthy people ,.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=503989 time=1687444059 user_id=97

You seem to have covered the anti-vaxxer rhtoric rather well

That is because none of the COVID vaccines did what we paid billions for and that was control the spread.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503818 time=1687272006 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=503817 time=1687269882 user_id=2156
How about you 4 dickheads shut your stupid ignorant traps.. ?

Yeah, I like the sound of that !

LOL! I've been polite.

Anywho, this entire covid lockdown was just about controlling the population. Most people bent over and got assrammed by their governments like good lemmings.

Basically correct, though the extent of that control only becomes apparent when you factor in how these "vaccines" were also shutting down the immune systems of many of those that took them. Meaning that over time, the "vaccine compliant" would become "vaccine reliant". Which is fine if you're some sixty year old burk making that choice for yourself, only these criminal assclowns were championing their governments to do it to children, effectively making them tax chattels to big pharma for decades.

">

Welcome to generations of helplessly diseased and AIDS-riddled humans, "vaccinated" without their consent, their DNA mutated to the point they can no longer produce healthy offspring. Kind of like those assholes you and I are at odds on how to deal with, the ones who take to lining up their kids for gender-affirming surgeries that sterilize them and render them sexual mutants for life. That's a lot of pain and heartache being visited on anyone, but to do it to children requires a level of despicable amorality that deserves addressing with more than a simple quick, clean death in my books.

Scum, I think we can both agree on that much.

- Biggie Smiles