The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504122 time=1687494967 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503818 time=1687272006 user_id=3351

LOL! I've been polite.

Anywho, this entire covid lockdown was just about controlling the population. Most people bent over and got assrammed by their governments like good lemmings.

Basically correct, though the extent of that control only becomes apparent when you factor in how these "vaccines" were also shutting down the immune systems of many of those that took them. Meaning that over time, the "vaccine compliant" would become "vaccine reliant". Which is fine if you're some sixty year old burk making that choice for yourself, only these criminal assclowns were championing their governments to do it to children, effectively making them tax chattels to big pharma for decades.

">

Welcome to generations of helplessly diseased and AIDS-riddled humans, "vaccinated" without their consent, their DNA mutated to the point they can no longer produce healthy offspring. Kind of like those assholes you and I are at odds on how to deal with, the ones who take to lining up their kids for gender-affirming surgeries that sterilize them and render them sexual mutants for life. That's a lot of pain and heartache being visited on anyone, but to do it to children requires a level of despicable amorality that deserves addressing with more than a simple quick, clean death in my books.

Scum, I think we can both agree on that much.

Pretty much.

Herman

Dr. Bhattacharya, a Stanford professor of medicine, economics, and health research policy, says that a huge problem during COVID was "the censorship machine that was silencing ... virtually anyone that was outside mainstream groupthink."

"I think the centrally important issue that caused the problems is that we silenced people ... qualified people — from expressing their thinking, and as a result, the decision-making at the top of the country was absolutely abysmal," he explains.

caskur

I cannot believe you IDIOTS still harp on about the same old shit.... over and fucking over like broken records.

I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

">

Quote from: Herman post_id=504495 time=1687828146 user_id=3396
Dr. Bhattacharya, a Stanford professor of medicine, economics, and health research policy, says that a huge problem during COVID was "the censorship machine that was silencing ... virtually anyone that was outside mainstream groupthink."

"I think the centrally important issue that caused the problems is that we silenced people ... qualified people — from expressing their thinking, and as a result, the decision-making at the top of the country was absolutely abysmal," he explains.

He says it as though it was a New Thing, except I seem to recall there was a similar state of affairs in play during the AIDS epidemic; specifically the raft of non-HIV AIDS sufferers, the studies of which were buried because it didn't serve the interests of Fauci and all the governments that held him up as an expert in such matters.

This is going to happen again, you know. It will happen again and people like Caskur will poo-poo the people determined to be acting against the propaganda, then complain the "idiots" are "harping on about the same old shit" at the moment they realise they had unequivocally backed the Wrong horse yet again.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=504538 time=1687846279 user_id=2156
I cannot believe you IDIOTS still harp on about the same old shit.... over and fucking over like broken records.

I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone.

Just about everything we were told about the pandemic, from it's origins, to masking, the eddicacy of vaccines were lies. You seem resigned to believe everything again about the next pandemic, and there will be a next one.

Lokmar

If another plandemic occurs, I'll refuse that jab until I can see its effects on others.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504545 time=1687856043 user_id=3409

">

Quote from: Herman post_id=504495 time=1687828146 user_id=3396

He says it as though it was a New Thing, except I seem to recall there was a similar state of affairs in play during the AIDS epidemic; specifically the raft of non-HIV AIDS sufferers, the studies of which were buried because it didn't serve the interests of Fauci and all the governments that held him up as an expert in such matters.

This is going to happen again, you know. It will happen again and people like Caskur will poo-poo the people determined to be acting against the propaganda, then complain the "idiots" are "harping on about the same old shit" at the moment they realise they had unequivocally backed the Wrong horse yet again.

I get that it aint easy for some folks to admit they were fooled, but it happened. And I fell for some it too. But, we have to fight that happening again.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504604 time=1687905310 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504545 time=1687856043 user_id=3409

">

I get that it aint easy for some folks to admit they were fooled, but it happened. And I fell for some it too. But, we have to fight that happening again.

Agreed on all counts. And I'm not inclined to make things difficult for those yet to admit their human error, I figure that when they are, I shouldn't be the one scaring them away from the table with ridicule and scorn.

Sometimes I can live by that benchmark, others.... well, I'm human too, therefore I can err myself.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504581 time=1687890381 user_id=3351
If another plandemic occurs, I'll refuse that jab until I can see its effects on others.

I am a firm believer in listening to your OWN inner voice. If it tells you to take the shot or not, go with that.

But don't get medical advice from your mates on the net. They mean well but their paranoia is glaring....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am a firm believer in listening to your OWN inner voice. If it tells you to take the shot or not, go with that.

But don't get medical advice from your mates on the net. They mean well but their paranoia is glaring....
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

i think enough ppl learned a hard enough lesson during plan-demic part one that a sequel will probably bomb at the box-office.... while there will always be diehard idiots like caskur and seamonkey, its highly unlikely the majority of you will be as easily duped again....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=504682 time=1687961753 user_id=1582
i think enough ppl learned a hard enough lesson during plan-demic part one that a sequel will probably bomb at the box-office..

I hope so because there will be a sequel.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=504683 time=1687962441 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=504682 time=1687961753 user_id=1582
i think enough ppl learned a hard enough lesson during plan-demic part one that a sequel will probably bomb at the box-office..

yeah.... i know.... but this time its gonna be a "really real" emergency.... this is gonna separate the men from the boys.... :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=504685 time=1687963131 user_id=1582
Quote from: DKG post_id=504683 time=1687962441 user_id=3390

yeah.... i know.... but this time its gonna be a "really real" emergency.... this is gonna separate the men from the boys.... :laugh:

Guaranteed that will happen.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=504665 time=1687950773 user_id=2156

It seems to me the real issue is a severe lack of honesty from both politicians AND the heads of the medical community. The trust is gone. I really shouldnt have to trust my gut, I should be confident that I'm not being lied to or experimented on.  Both should have disclosed that masks were of limited effectiveness and that the effectiveness of the vax was limited. They chose to lie to push people into compliance. Worse yet, they outright lied about both. Even worse still, they abused and bullied people into FORCED compliance.

Print
User actions