The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on August 20, 2023, 08:51:03 PMThe media is sounding the alarm over the newest COVID variant – Eris or EG.5. The mainstream media is already making a push for Americans to mask up as the new variant begins to spread.

The latest COVID variant is called Eris – named after the Greek goddess of strife and discord. The new strain is a descendant of the Omicron variant.

Just in time for more mail in ballots!  Because of Covid, don't you now.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 21, 2023, 12:43:42 AMJust in time for more mail in ballots!  Because of Covid, don't you now.

I knew something was in the pipeline

fucking dems are shameless and loathsome

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2023, 12:45:19 AMI knew something was in the pipeline

fucking dems are shameless and loathsome

Seriously!  It's like a lot of bad novels you can download for free on your Kindle, only it's fucking real.  I hope we don't all fall for it again.

Gremlin

I'm not wearing any underwear right now.
Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Gremlin

Right now I'm not wearing anything but black nylon socks. They come up just above my ankles.   

Would you like to soap up and get to know me a little better? :dance-smiley:

Bonesaw

Quote from: Gremlin on August 22, 2023, 12:15:31 AMRight now I'm not wearing anything but black nylon socks. They come up just above my ankles.   

Shut up, Sock.

Frood

Quote from: Gremlin on August 22, 2023, 12:15:31 AMRight now I'm not wearing anything but black nylon socks. They come up just above my ankles.   

100 bucks if you zip tie your colostomy bag over your head and around your neck.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

:stfu:

Frood

New glamping translucent tents impervious to blunt force for make happy enjoyment for you and cherished pod people of earth:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vbSrn7YQvrPS/
Blahhhhhh...

Gremlin

You guise are just so HAWT HAWT HAWT

MAGA HAWT.

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

A city in Hawaii burns to the ground and hundreds of people are killed and just by coincidence a 'new variant' is suddenly discovered for the media to focus all their attention on.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 22, 2023, 04:00:18 PMA city in Hawaii burns to the ground and a thousand people are killed and just by coincidence a 'new variant' is suddenly discovered for the media to focus all their attention on.

Biden iold people in Lahaina that he can relate because a kitchen fire almost destroyed his Corvette.

Biggie Smiles

Honestly. They're a bunch of fucking libwads over there who let him say it without a peep in response

Herman

As fall approaches and another election season nears, there is renewed interest amongst various state and private organizations to resume the coercive COVID-19 protocols of yesteryear — this despite the fallout of the last go-around, the various outstanding doubts about efficacy of such measures, the CDC's estimate that 96.7% of the population over the age of 16 has antibodies, and the non-severity of the so-called "Eris" variant.

According to The Hill, among the organizations now reintroducing masks requirements are: Hollywood movie studio Lionsgate, per the insistence by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health; Kaiser Permanente at its facility in Santa Rosa, California; Upstate Medical's University and Community General hospitals; New Jersey's Rutgers University; and Georgia's Morris Brown College.