The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Science has thrown out all the politically motivated wisdom about COVID measures. Everything we were forced to do from mask mandates to social distancing to vaccine mandates offered little protection.

Higher Incidence of COVID-19 Found Among Consistent Mask-Wearers: Study
Some mask wearers were found to have up to 40 percent higher incidence of infection, contradicting earlier studies and opposing the narrative of mask mandates.

People who wore protective masks were found to be more likely to contract COVID-19 infections than those who didn't, according to a recent Norwegian study.

The peer-reviewed study, published in the journal Epidemiology and Infection on Nov. 13, analyzed mask use among 3,209 individuals from Norway. Researchers followed them for 17 days, and then asked the participants about their use of masks. The team found that there was a higher incidence of testing positive for COVID-19 among people who used masks more frequently.
Among individuals who "never or almost never" wore masks, 8.6 percent tested positive. That rose to 15 percent among participants who "sometimes" used masks, and to 15.1 percent among those who "almost always or always" wore them.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/study-finds-higher-incidence-of-covid-19-among-consistent-mask-wearers-5536488?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&src_src=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2023-12-06&src_cmp=mb-2023-12-06&utm_medium=email&est=GJqO%2BSvgJiZUQH61VbZgcKMg9aHx8crEPMwuAk6FA34Wa%2BvXr0GDGqLxQX1OpH%2Fxgg%3D%3D

Thiel

A Cambridge study found that the Pfizer mRNA jab leaves 1 in 3 recipients with unintended immune response. Researchers indicated this week that encounters with repeat base modifications often lead to cellular miscommunications, which ultimately trigger immune flare-ups in vaccine recipients.

Since the mRNA technology rushed to market during the pandemic is now being used to treat various cancers and diseases, the researchers stressed the urgency of addressing this issue.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

When Trump gets back into office, he should treat Pfizer like he treated Huawei. That's the kind of a flipflop that would earn him praise.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: Frood on December 04, 2023, 02:08:56 PMAll the jabbed I know get covid 1-3 times per year now.

Probably got the Pfizer jab, eh?

I didn't/refused to get Pfizer because off the bad reviews it was getting even before their rollout. Deaths. People coming down with strange ailments, becoming paralyzed, heart attacks, strokes.

so I knew something was wrong with that particular brand.

the reported incidents of botched cases was extremely high. never mind the ones that never got reported.

so avoided Pfizer at all costs.

And I got into fights with members of my family who took the Pfizer vaccine because I delayed getting the jab. But they ended up all coming down with COVID. Every single one of them - except me. Other than my mother, we were the only ones who didn't get it.

My mother took the Pfizer vaccine at least 4 times. However, she also later died of a stroke or severe brain bleed. While she was over 90, I wonder if that vaccine had something to do with it. I read that brain bleeds were a common symptom after people were vaccinated with Pfizer in particular.

I remember asking her, "Are you sure you want another jab?"

I got just 2 Moderna and that was rather harsh, bad enough.
Body aches and cracking joints everywhere. Had to use anti inflmatories to get the sweeling down. That was the harshest vaccine with the most severe after effects I've ever gotten.

I'd never get mRNA type vaccines ever again. Survived tho

Frood

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 09:02:04 PMProbably got the Pfizer jab, eh?

I didn't/refused to get Pfizer because off the bad reviews it was getting even before their rollout. Deaths. People coming down with strange ailments, becoming paralyzed, heart attacks, strokes.

so I knew something was wrong with that particular brand.

the reported incidents of botched cases was extremely high. never mind the ones that never got reported.

so avoided Pfizer at all costs.

And I got into fights with members of my family who took the Pfizer vaccine because I delayed getting the jab. But they ended up all coming down with COVID. Every single one of them - except me. Other than my mother, we were the only ones who didn't get it.

My mother took the Pfizer vaccine at least 4 times. However, she also later died of a stroke or severe brain bleed. While she was over 90, I wonder if that vaccine had something to do with it. I read that brain bleeds were a common symptom after people were vaccinated with Pfizer in particular.

I remember asking her, "Are you sure you want another jab?"

I got just 2 Moderna and that was rather harsh, bad enough.
Body aches and cracking joints everywhere. Had to use anti inflmatories to get the sweeling down. That was the harshest vaccine with the most severe after effects I've ever gotten.

I'd never get mRNA type vaccines ever again. Survived tho

Those jabs are murder.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 09:10:35 PMThose jabs are murder.

Thing is, you could be right especially for certain people Frood.

those mRNA vaccines certainly weren't for everyone.

I think women or girls got the worst of the side effects.

Worse than men, because I don't think they are as strong in general. At very leeast they shoulda lowered the dosage for them

Adolf Oliver Bush

I did see a study somewhere that said the Ashkenazi Jews were less susceptible than most.

But they have that whole towelhead paratroopers on lawnmowers thing going on, so I guess it evens out.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 09:17:56 PMThing is, you could be right especially for certain people Frood.

those mRNA vaccines certainly weren't for everyone.

I think women or girls got the worst of the side effects.

Worse than men, because I don't think they are as strong in general. At very leeast they shoulda lowered the dosage for them

The mRNA jabs/fake vaccines damage anybody who takes them.

Some exhibit symptoms earlier than others though.

Suicide shots...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

The new varieties of omicron vaccines are out today if you want to take the more current doses.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on December 11, 2023, 12:01:08 AMThe new varieties of omicron vaccines are out today if you want to take the more current doses.

In the US, they have vax doses out the wazoo. A much smaller portion of the population is interested in taking them. People just didnt like being lied to over and over and over again and now they've lost trust. The unnecessary lock downs and making kids stay home was nothing short of a disaster.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: caskur on December 11, 2023, 12:01:08 AMThe new varieties of omicron vaccines are out today if you want to take the more current doses.

Get injected with further experimental goo at your own risk...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on December 11, 2023, 02:50:59 AMGet injected with further experimental goo at your own risk...

I will decline the vaccine... Kurt might get it though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on December 11, 2023, 01:00:49 AMIn the US, they have vax doses out the wazoo. A much smaller portion of the population is interested in taking them. People just didnt like being lied to over and over and over again and now they've lost trust. The unnecessary lock downs and making kids stay home was nothing short of a disaster.

And the woman pushing the new vaccines on our morning news show was an American and she didn't sound confident.

But they said 6 thousand people will die this year in Australia of the new omicron varieties.

So people in Australia will take it.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...