Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Some sudden deaths were caused by COVID-19 vaccines, autopsies have confirmed.

Eight people who died suddenly after receiving a messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccine died due to a type of vaccine-induced heart inflammation called myocarditis, South Korean authorities said after reviewing the autopsies.

"Vaccine-related myocarditis was the only possible cause of death," Dr. Kye Hun Kim of the Chonnam National University Hospital and other South Korean researchers said.

All of the sudden cardiac deaths (SCD) occurred in people aged 45 or younger, including a 33-year-old man who died just one day after receiving a second dose of Moderna's vaccine and a 30-year-old woman who died three days after receiving a first dose of Pfizer's shot.

Myocarditis wasn't suspected as a clinical diagnosis or cause of death before the autopsies, researchers said.

Thirteen other deaths were recorded among those who experienced myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination but no autopsy results were detailed. Some of those who died had received AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine.

The results show the need for "careful monitoring or warning of SCD as a potentially fatal complication of COVID-19 vaccination, especially in individuals who are ages under 45 years with mRNA vaccination," according to the researchers, who reported the findings in a study published by the European Heart Journal on June 2.

The study was funded by the South Korean government.

Adolf Oliver Bush

But... but... "100% Safe & Effective!!!!"

You know I've started encountering people who swear blind that they never ever heard those words coming out of their television sets. They get quite upset when I show them the YouTurd deets too, insisting they aren't real and just fabrications.

Then they flounce off. Some of them still wearing their magical chin diapers. Wankers.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China were intentionally merging dangerous coronaviruses to create new mutant viruses just before the COVID-19 pandemic began, according to a new report. At the same time, the Chinese military was pursuing biological weapons while also funding researchers at the Wuhan lab, investigators reportedly said.

The Sunday Times published an eye-opening report that accuses China of engineering mutant coronaviruses for malicious purposes, including using the new virus as a bioweapon while developing a vaccine to protect their citizens.

"As the world emerged from lockdown, U.S. State Department investigators were given access to secret intelligence on what had been happening in China in the months and years before COVID emerged," the report read. "More than a dozen investigators were given unparalleled access to 'metadata, phone information and internet information' from intercepts collected by the U.S. intelligence services."

The Sunday Times spoke with three members of the investigative team, which determined: "Wuhan scientists were conducting experiments on RaTG13 from the Moijang mine, and that covert military research, including laboratory animal experiments, was being done at the institute before the pandemic."

The source claimed that scientists at the Wuhan lab were working on nine different COVID variants.

In 2012, six men clearing an abandoned copper mine in the Mojiang region of south China were infected with a mystery illness, that had symptoms of fever, coughs, and pneumonia. Three of the men required treatment at a hospital and later died. The men did not test positive for any known illnesses, but did have antibodies for an unknown coronavirus.

The cave in Mojiang had a large bat colony, and the cave was littered with guano – bat feces.

A virus was recovered from the cave in the remote mountains of Yunnan province in southern China. The discovery was made by the team led by Dr. Shi Zhengli – a top Chinese researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, who was known as China's "bat woman."

Around 2018, the Wuhan Institute of Virology reportedly began combining SARS-like viruses with the cave virus labeled as "WIV1," using the Wuhan lab's initials. Rutgers University Professor of Chemical Biology Richard Ebright described the project as the most dangerous coronavirus experiment ever undertaken.

The combination of viruses killed 75% of the albino mice with human-like lungs that were infected with – three times as lethal as the original WIV1.

Frood

And this is surprising how so?
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

There doesn't seem to be any opposition to the Wuhan lab leak theory anymore.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler of New York unabashedly expressed support for mandatory masking for 2-year-old children, asserting that parents would have been committing child abuse during the COVID-19 pandemic if they opted not to mask their 2-year-old kids because masks were the only option to protect those young people when there was not yet a vaccine available for them. :crazy:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503470 time=1686874345 user_id=3396
Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler of New York unabashedly expressed support for mandatory masking for 2-year-old children, asserting that parents would have been committing child abuse during the COVID-19 pandemic if they opted not to mask their 2-year-old kids because masks were the only option to protect those young people when there was not yet a vaccine available for them. :crazy:

And retarding their facial recognition skills, along with completely munting their immuno-responses (not to mention causing a bunch of them to contract hepatitis)... that's not child abuse at all.  :001_rolleyes:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503566 time=1686996691 user_id=3409

And retarding their facial recognition skills, along with completely munting their immuno-responses (not to mention causing a bunch of them to contract hepatitis)... that's not child abuse at all.  :001_rolleyes:

What happened to democRATs listening to the science. Science says masking is useless to control the spread.

Lokmar

That fat fuck should be ground into sausage and fed to dogs.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503599 time=1687044000 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503566 time=1686996691 user_id=3409

What happened to democRATs listening to the science. Science says masking is useless to control the spread.

What happened? The same thing that pretty much always happens; people take the bits that suit their story and discard the rest. "The Science" is simply another religious cult where its adherents push the dogma with barely a nod to actual scientific practice to test it.

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

I cringe whenever white libtards use the word science.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502660 time=1685897360 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=502658 time=1685897171 user_id=1676
They'll still live. The two others will eventually be broken and broke up.

I've had 3 doses and 2 bouts of COVID. What a fucking scam.

I had 3 doses - 2 does of Moderna & 1 of Novavax & I never caught COVID.

In fact, I'm one of the few people who never got it inside or outside of this forum.

Just lucky I guess.

However,  I took the warnings about it very seriously & observed social distancing and masking.

I believe COVID is very real and can make a person very sick.

I'm rather fearful of it even tho I didn't appear to get it.

I don't know if these vaccines. helped me at all.

All I remember is how painful they were given their side effects

Moderna gave me severe joint pains.

Novavax made me extremely itchy all over and I was scratching myself every day for months.

It was rough.

I just got the Novavax because it had a decent track record of preventing Omicron.

Whereas everyone who got the Pfizer vaccine got sick and came down with COVID.

i knew quite a few people who came down with COVID in 2021 -22 when it was really spreading.

. They were all coughing and wheezing and quite ill. So it definitely was real regardless of what may have caused it. I knew of at least 2 people who died from it.

I don't think I have had vaccines with such severe side effects as these.

For this reason I'm reluctant to get any more doses at this time.

Given the adverse reports of the mRNA vaccines, especially Pfizer, I won't get any more from either company. People were warned about overvaxxing, but the authorities kept prescribing them which was a mistake.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503623 time=1687058843 user_id=3389
I cringe whenever white libtards use the word science.

I like that so many of them are still wearing those fruity little nappies over their mouths. It's a useful indicator to me that pretty much none of the noises coming out of their holes is anything I should be paying attention to.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Masking was a frickin stupid.

DKG

COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization turned negative over time, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data presented on June 15.

The effectiveness against hospitalization plummeted to negative 8 percent for people who received one of the old COVID-19 vaccines, according to data from a CDC-run hospital network.

A dose of one of the updated bivalent vaccines moved the protection above zero, to 29 percent, but the protection fell back to negative 8 percent beyond 89 days, the data show.

The protection estimates were for adults without a compromised immune system from Jan. 23 to May 24, when the XBB strain was dominant in the United States. The data came from people hospitalized at one of 25 hospitals across 20 states that are part of the Investigating Respiratory Viruses in the Acutely Ill network. Both cases and controls were hospitalized with COVID-like illness but the cases tested positive for COVID-19 and the controls tested negative for COVID-19.

"We see a pattern of waning against hospitalization," Dr. Ruth Link-Gelles of the CDC said while presenting the data to a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel as they consider updating the composition of the vaccines.