What irks you?

Started by Erica Mena, February 16, 2023, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494302 time=1676577087 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494301 time=1676577031 user_id=2845

Ugh yes. They let their dog shit everywhere and don't pick it up

Flea, it really pisses me off.

There's always the random turd at the bottom of highrise complexes.  I also see turds on trails, poop bags laying by the garbage but not in it.

I thought the city had people giving out fines for this?  I guess not and it's become a problem.  They need to start giving out fines for that shit.

Berry Sweet

The city garbage cans around the high-rises have signs that say "no household garbage"...I can only imagine how filthy some people really are...too lazy to take their garbage to the proper spot and too lazy to pick up their dogs poo...and just imagine how many dogs live in all those high rises....

Herman

Badgers and gophers irk the hell out me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494317 time=1676589814 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494310 time=1676587776https://voca.ro/1vPB3xwsYgZY">https://voca.ro/1vPB3xwsYgZY

What the hell is that. Is that the shit they post at Butthurt Fagtory.

A professionally produced rendition of it I'm guessing. I don't attend Bitchmade Fucktardery so I'm not in a position to comment directly on what Bludgescape is wasting Vocaroo's server space on, but the guy always struck me as a complete loser and terminal spastic when he was hanging off my coattails. It's perfectly possible that his efforts sound more or less like the vocaroo above, were it recorded through a sweaty cum-drenched gym sock into a cheap five dollar microphone from a Goodwill bargain bin.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494331 time=1676592111
Quote from: Herman post_id=494317 time=1676589814 user_id=3396

What the hell is that. Is that the shit they post at Butthurt Fagtory.

A professionally produced rendition of it I'm guessing. I don't attend Bitchmade Fucktardery so I'm not in a position to comment directly on what Bludgescape is wasting Vocaroo's server space on, but the guy always struck me as a complete loser and terminal spastic when he was hanging off my coattails. It's perfectly possible that his efforts sound more or less like the vocaroo above, were it recorded through a sweaty cum-drenched gym sock into a cheap five dollar microphone from a Goodwill bargain bin.

You are talking about that Blandscape wanker. I remember him from SG.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494332 time=1676592313 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494331 time=1676592111

Mmmhmm. He challenged me to a callout once at The Retard Farm, back when Flea and I were giving his boyfriend Scoundrel a hard time. When I accepted the challenge, he vanished immediately.

Maybe he was still saving up for the microphone.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494334 time=1676592568
Quote from: Herman post_id=494332 time=1676592313 user_id=3396

Mmmhmm. He challenged me to a callout once at The Retard Farm, back when Flea and I were giving his boyfriend Scoundrel a hard time. When I accepted the challenge, he vanished immediately.

Another wannabe elitist wanker. I could not stand the fruit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494336 time=1676592847 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494334 time=1676592568

Another wannabe elitist wanker. I could not stand the fruit.

He had his moments, which is more than can be said for Blondstate. The kit swishing munter hails from a long line of dickheads used to bitching about seceeding from the ruling class when that ruling class was England, yet just about fell over backwards to beg readmission to the ruling class of the EU when England turned their back on it. Scotland is too used to submitting to their betters (and bitching endlessly about doing so) for them ever considering standing on their own two feet it seems.

Scumdrill is a couple of rungs up the evolutionary ladder from that. He is capable of behaving like a regular human for one thing, I've seen him do it before. A long time before. He is also (as I understand it) a one time member of the entertainment industry and knows correct microphone technique does not include the rectal insertion of a Telefunken U-47 before attempting a vocal take. Something Blandy still has yet to learn as I understand.

Herman

I worked out of Aberdeen. I did not like that many Scots. They are more into the elistist prog hypocrisy than British Columbians.

Garraty_47

Sometimes when it's really late and I'm tired but I'm trying to finish a project on the computer I'll have a sneezing jag that's supremely irritating because just when my brain finishes rebooting and I place my fingers back on the keyboard here comes another sneeze and my brain scrambles again.

I have literally bellowed in frustration when the jag lasts more than a minute.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494344 time=1676596232 user_id=3396
I worked out of Aberdeen. I did not like that many Scots. They are more into the elistist prog hypocrisy than British Columbians.

I won't say that it irks me, so much as it amuses me that progtards value progressivism for its own sake. There's no end goal for these pathetic little wankers, just one long haul of constantly being dissatisfied with the current state of affairs (whatever it happens to be) and constantly wanting to fuck with it.

I think their brains must be fundamentally broken. No ability to be thankful for what they have, the mental deficients have to point to their fruity little participation trophies from the local university and simp that we should drop whatever we're happily doing and instead do things their way because they know stuff.

And then complain about the result.

Total wankers, in desperate need of a firm-handed musical spanking.

">

Oh look, titties. And beer. Talk about a match made in heaven.

Erica Mena

Blandscape is a forum cocksucker. Scoundrel is my buddy
<t></t>

Aylana

https://vocaroo.com/1dERrQFlRG9x">https://vocaroo.com/1dERrQFlRG9x

Someone trolled Scotty into making audio, possibly knowing he sounds like a complete wanker and doesn't speak English and thought it would be funny if he suddenly started posting nothing but unintelligible Vocaroos then deleting them minutes later, littering the forum with dead links and proving he is mentally ill.

Anyway, this is what he sounds like when he brags about dewing it....whatever the hell he is dewing.

Erica Mena

I won't waste precious moments of this life listening to that drunk faggot.
<t></t>

Berry Sweet