The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What irks you?

Started by Erica Mena, February 16, 2023, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494708 time=1677126045 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494704 time=1677124970 user_id=3389

Riding an ATV in the bush would be more dangerous than a sled on frozen lake.

Debatable... The sled is usually going 150 km/h... Lots of things can go wrong.

And you have to keep up a good speed in the forest so that you wont get stuck with a snowmobile.

You just dont go the same speeds with an ATV.

Of course if you ride your sled on trail and only go like 30km/h, then its super safe.

Speed is the number 1 safety factor.

Anonymous

Speed is bad, mmkay. So don't do speed. Because drugs are bad, mmkay.

Odinson

The forced DIY channels.

That hammer trick works when you dont mind your fence looking like a liberal arts school project.

">

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494300 time=1676576806 user_id=3389
Lazy pet owners who don't clean up after their dogs.

">

ac_toofunny

I agree though. Thar irks me as well. Moreso if a dog has shat in my yard and my kid steps in it and I have to wash her shoes.

Last summer she has these jelly mary jane style shoes and we were running in the sprinkler and she stepped right a huge pile of dog shit. It got all over her foot and everything. She was bawling. It was all between her toes. And she never wanted to wear the "poop shoes" again.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Cayenne pepper powder, a foot or five from the property line in. Dogs hate it, it makes their poopers cry.

Herman

I  need to rant for just a moment. I'm getting old and I've worked hard all my life. I have made my reputation, the good and the bad, I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I have worked hard to get where I am in life. I have juggled my job, my family, and made many sacrifices up front to secure a life for my family. It wasn't always easy and still isn't, but I did it all while maintaining my integrity and my principles. I made mistakes and tried to learn from them. I have friends of every walk of life and if you're in my circle, it should be understood that I don't have to remind you of what I'd be willing to do for you.

However, I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. People who have sacrificed nothing and feel entitled to receive everything.

I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it themselves.

I'm really tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which, no one is allowed to debate. I'm really tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talk like their opinions matter to the common man. I'm tired of any of them even pretending they can relate to the life and bank account that I have. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm upset that I'm labeled as a racist because I am proud of my heritage. I never stole any ones land, the government did that..

I'm tired of being told I need to accept the latest fad or politically correct stupidity or befriending a group that's intent on killing me because I won't convert to their point of view.

I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. Especially the ones that want me to fund it. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm really tired. But, I'm also glad to be in the twilight of my life. Because mostly, I'm not going to have to see the retched, depressing world these young useful idiots are creating. And lastly, because even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. You reap what you sow, and so do your children.

No one is entitled to anything. You have a choice to work, a choice to stay off drugs, a choice to make something of yourself. I have nothing to do with your choice. That's all on you. You are entitled to what you earn.

There is no way these thoughts will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! Surely, the politically correct police censors will try to quiet us.

If you're sick and "tired" too, feel free to copy and paste.

I didn't write this but I believe it to be reality !

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=495431 time=1678414292 user_id=3396
I  need to rant for just a moment. I'm getting old and I've worked hard all my life. I have made my reputation, the good and the bad, I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I have worked hard to get where I am in life. I have juggled my job, my family, and made many sacrifices up front to secure a life for my family. It wasn't always easy and still isn't, but I did it all while maintaining my integrity and my principles. I made mistakes and tried to learn from them. I have friends of every walk of life and if you're in my circle, it should be understood that I don't have to remind you of what I'd be willing to do for you.

However, I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. People who have sacrificed nothing and feel entitled to receive everything.

I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it themselves.

I'm really tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which, no one is allowed to debate. I'm really tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talk like their opinions matter to the common man. I'm tired of any of them even pretending they can relate to the life and bank account that I have. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm upset that I'm labeled as a racist because I am proud of my heritage. I never stole any ones land, the government did that..

I'm tired of being told I need to accept the latest fad or politically correct stupidity or befriending a group that's intent on killing me because I won't convert to their point of view.

I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. Especially the ones that want me to fund it. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm really tired. But, I'm also glad to be in the twilight of my life. Because mostly, I'm not going to have to see the retched, depressing world these young useful idiots are creating. And lastly, because even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. You reap what you sow, and so do your children.

No one is entitled to anything. You have a choice to work, a choice to stay off drugs, a choice to make something of yourself. I have nothing to do with your choice. That's all on you. You are entitled to what you earn.

There is no way these thoughts will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! Surely, the politically correct police censors will try to quiet us.

Ditto.

I often wish I'd win the lottery so I could hollow it out and seal myself inside for eternity. I absolutely hate what this country has become because of libtards.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495435 time=1678429265 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=495431 time=1678414292 user_id=3396

Ditto.

I often wish I'd win the lottery so I could hollow it out and seal myself inside for eternity. I absolutely hate what this country has become because of libtards.

It is a real shift show here too.

Odinson

Funny how we are going super liberal and real bible thumping religious conservative at the same time.

Drag-queens for kids... But dear me if you take a shot of whiskey on live tv.

A gay mans junk in TV at 4pm... But if he smokes, thats the real crime.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495514 time=1678615227 user_id=136
Funny how we are going super liberal and real bible thumping religious conservative at the same time.

Drag-queens for kids... But dear me if you take a shot of whiskey on live tv.

A gay mans junk in TV at 4pm... But if he smokes, thats the real crime.

I have to laugh movies contain warnings that there is smoking. :laugh3:

Odinson

Insurance companies..

I noticed that my premiums are gonna increase 13 euros per year.

After a phonecall, the premiums are gonna decrease by 38 euros per year.

Great success. :laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496279 time=1679607384 user_id=136
Insurance companies..

What kind of insurance? It can't be auto insurance. That is soaring across North America.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=496281 time=1679611640 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496279 time=1679607384 user_id=136
Insurance companies..

What kind of insurance? It can't be auto insurance. That is soaring across North America.

Its called "traffic insurance"... I think auto insurance is the American equivalent.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496287 time=1679614242 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=496281 time=1679611640 user_id=3396

Its called "traffic insurance"... I think auto insurance is the American equivalent.

A thirteen Euro a year increase for insurance on your vehicles aint nothing.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=496288 time=1679614643 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496287 time=1679614242 user_id=136

A thirteen Euro a year increase for insurance on your vehicles aint nothing.

Thats what the British said to the colonies.