The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What irks you?

Started by Erica Mena, February 16, 2023, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=496288 time=1679614643 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496287 time=1679614242 user_id=136

Its called "traffic insurance"... I think auto insurance is the American equivalent.

A thirteen Euro a year increase for insurance on your vehicles aint nothing.

Even with public owned insurance you are getting subatantial premium increases.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=496314 time=1679670142 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=496288 time=1679614643 user_id=3396

A thirteen Euro a year increase for insurance on your vehicles aint nothing.

Even with public owned insurance you are getting subatantial premium increases.

Hell ya. And guess what excuse they use for big auto insurance price increases? Frickin climate change.

Anonymous

Today I found something else that irks me. Seems that UFC channels are migrating off YouTurd and going to places like Rumble. Not a bad thing in and of itself, but when Rumble insists of making every next video a UFC bout, I find myself thinking uncharitanle thoughts about those fucking ringside announcers.

Not an overly violent man you understand, but I'ma smack 'em one if this shit continues.

Lokmar

What irks me is automotive transmissions that dont have dipsticks and fill tubes anymore. You can only put fluid in them by pumping it in through the drain plug in the pan!

DKG

Hypocrisy irks me.

'Hypocritical': NY counties declare states of emergency as NYC mayor threatens to bus migrants to suburbs

With fewer than 48 hours remaining until Title 42 comes to an end, two New York counties have declared states of emergency over NYC Mayor Eric Adams' threat to bus migrants into the suburbs.

Monday, Orange County joined Rockland County in declaring a state of emergency in advance of migrants' arrival in the repsective communities.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/eric-adams-to-bus-migrants-to-suburbs-counties-declare-emergency?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-05-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/eric-adam ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/eric-adams-to-bus-migrants-to-suburbs-counties-declare-emergency?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-05-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

caskur

Cooking shows on TV... WE have dozens of them...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

The sound of a water bottle rolling about on the floor as I'm driving.... it sends me aggro ballistic.... like I could punch out an entire squad of MMA fighters with a single finger.

Fuuuckkkk.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=500292 time=1683754813 user_id=3382
Furries.

You know... I never ever in a million years would have picked that.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Someone should bang that skynet bitch silly, shoot a load in her ass, then dont call her the next day or better yet call her fat ass while walking out the door. That'll fix humanity!

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Frood

Battery packs marketed as solar generators.

Solar is external to the battery and does the generation... not the battery.

It just irks me that companies have not been called out on this.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Grey and other road coloured cars.

There's little contrast between the road and your retarded colour preferences, you stupid motherfuckers.

It's your fault that you keep getting hit.

...not the other guy.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Supermarket deli workers later in the day waiting for known bargain shoppers to scan the length of the glass then leave before they half price meat and seafood.

So I started doing laps for the discounts.

Or grab at full price, and do laps until the discount to show up...asking them to re-label. If they refused, they were told to keep it. I'm under no obligation.

Time is money but an extra 20 minutes of my time is worth 40-50 bucks.

Then these motherfuckers started coordinating on their radios to make sure I left....

...so I'd leave, come back in 10 minutes....and everything discounted.

It's not really the workers fault but their managers...
Blahhhhhh...