Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Another Clinton aid found dead

Started by Frood, February 22, 2023, 12:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494806 time=1677220080 user_id=164
Quote from: Frood post_id=494804 time=1677219929 user_id=1676

It would be better to find a larger party that covers far more under their policy umbrella than just marijuana.

Otherwise, you do the duopoly a favour and your vote a disservice....not to mention your nation overall.

At this point, I don't care anymore.  Anyone running this point forward is useless.  Canada is ruined.

Instead of giving up, try to convince family and friends to attend peace oriented freedom rallies and vote their consciences..

So many people don't realise they have a real choice aside from the two party system/hegemony but feel isolated and powerless. Doesn't mean they will vote how you'd like either.... but if you can get a bunch of reluctant participants to attend, some of them will do the same for the next peaceful rally...

Liberty is an aphrodisiac.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494808 time=1677220412 user_id=164
People want to immigrante to Canada...having never been here....they think it's a great place cause of the bullshit they are fed....then they come here and complain about everything.

The cost of housing, food, gas, etc...they ask why no one told them about this? Lmao....have fun with insurance and cell phone bills...fuckin atrocious!   Some of my bills are fuckin ridiculous....I don't need to hear immigrants complaining about it.

I'd never move to Canada. I have family and a friend who have.

Trudeau is a MASSIVE DICTATORIAL fuckwit of grandiose nature.... but if I had to do it again, I probably wouldn't have settled in Australia because my home state keeps unimaginably "electing" a drunk on power and booze fuckhead who almost spits on his people's faces.... his arrogance and hubris is very similar to Trudeau.... except Trudeau is more Beta than Kim Jong Dan Andrews... but only marginally.

I suspect that Daniel Andrews has an extremely small prawn that he has to fish out with Vaseline, metal shavings, a wooden dowel, and a strong magnet.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Majority of Canada and it's immigrants are in Ontario.  That's where all the libtards are.  If you look at the voters map for Canada, you will see the west doesn't want liberals.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Frood post_id=494810 time=1677220986 user_id=1676

I'd never move to Canada.

I don't blame you.  

Canada is for rich folks.  Esp in BC.  The kind who come here from China and claim they have no jobs and are "students" but live in $5 million dollar homes and drive flashy cars.  Makes a whole lot of sense...  :001_rolleyes:

I talked to my mom last month and told her I wanted to leave this city...I picked a small town for a quieter life and closer to family.  My mom went looking and is interested...she was even looking at homes to buy....told my dad (I never thought he would agree) but he's on board...amazing!   My parents are willing to move and buy a house with an ensuite so the kid and I can have our own living quarters.  I'm so down to get out of here!!!

Anonymous

People want to immigrante to Canada...having never been here....they think it's a great place cause of the bullshit they are fed....then they come here and complain about everything.

The cost of housing, food, gas, etc...they ask why no one told them about this? Lmao....have fun with insurance and cell phone bills...fuckin atrocious!   Some of my bills are fuckin ridiculous....I don't need to hear immigrants complaining about it.

I'd never move to Canada. I have family and a friend who have.

Canada was alright... ten years ago. I certainly had no complaint about the place, past a little bemusement at the ingrained willingness for people there to apologise for shit that wasn't their fault. Beautiful scenery, excellent and seemingly endless work opportunities... okay, so some of the shit was a little on the pricey side, but it wasn't like that was insurmountable. There was opportunity to be had in them thar snowdrifts and I had a blast.

Maybe that's one of the core reasons why it fell into todays horrorshow. It was definitely teetering then and the indigent populace were too comfortable to get off their duffs and put the hard yards in to head people like Harper and then Trudeau off at the pass. A good slice of the population I feel were of the opinion that there was no trouble on the horizon, or that there was but they simply weren't inclined to do anything that might have insured them against the coming storm. My heart still goes out to them - too nice to not be total lambs to the slaughter for the most part. A few are starting to jump the fence though, those who yet have the means to do so. Like getting out of the cities (which I've long seen the sense in), if not absconding from the country entirely.

Quote from: Frood post_id=494810 time=1677220986 user_id=1676Trudeau is a MASSIVE DICTATORIAL fuckwit of grandiose nature.... but if I had to do it again, I probably wouldn't have settled in Australia because my home state keeps unimaginably "electing" a drunk on power and booze fuckhead who almost spits on his people's faces.... his arrogance and hubris is very similar to Trudeau.... except Trudeau is more Beta than Kim Jong Dan Andrews... but only marginally.

Your state's government was a model for Canadia in a lot of ways. I don't know if you remember the Occupy Wall Street protests where voters were getting trampled under the hooves of mounted police that night we were at the State Theater with Cassandra Curse... but I do. Watching the first nationer woman in the wheelchair getting trampled while protesting at the trucker protests in Ottawa brought it all back, as was the physical abuse meted out by law enforcement when clearing protesters off the streets of Ottawa in the days that followed. Mass media pushing out santitzed propaganda to keep the locals in check and even approving of the measures...

I'm glad I got out when I did. Canada is a cruel place with its people being socially engineered into a more callous and mean spirited mindset. I count myself both fortunate and ironically cursed to have been a part of its spiritual summer since I grieve for her in her spiritual fall of the Now. And winter is coming. I sincerely hope there's a John Snow to pull them out of the dumpster fire their people's kindness afforded the opportunity to grow.

In closing,  I know ending my post with a YouTurd makes me look like a Weebles, but fuck it - this song was running though my head the day I split for the states, so it goes here.

">

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494812 time=1677222135 user_id=164

I'd never move to Canada.

I don't blame you.  

Canada is for rich folks.  Esp in BC.  The kind who come here from China and claim they have no jobs and are "students" but live in $5 million dollar homes and drive flashy cars.  Makes a whole lot of sense...  :001_rolleyes:

I talked to my mom last month and told her I wanted to leave this city...I picked a small town for a quieter life and closer to family.  My mom went looking and is interested...she was even looking at homes to buy....told my dad (I never thought he would agree) but he's on board...amazing!   My parents are willing to move and buy a house with an ensuite so the kid and I can have our own living quarters.  I'm so down to get out of here!!!

I know Canada no longer offers the opportunities that it had in the 90's when we came here.  Those super rich Chinese are buying passports. They have no intention of making Canada their permanent home.

Frood

The time to get out of the cities is now....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Same here.... fantastic place, best on earth, BUT, very, very expensive.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Because the natives didn't stand up to authorities and so called experts to basically say, "fuck you".
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=494910 time=1677313538 user_id=1676
Because the natives didn't stand up to authorities and so called experts to basically say, "fuck you".

what natives?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=494912 time=1677318331 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=494910 time=1677313538 user_id=1676

what natives?

It is hard to say with any certainty what DD is saying, but I think he means the locals.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...