Last post: Today at 03:25:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

The official “men are shit” anthem

Started by Erica Mena, February 17, 2023, 02:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=495050 time=1677657271 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=495002 time=1677598209 user_id=3266
People always cheat down. And it's never really about the person they cheat on. It's a character defect inside themselves.

A man will cheat not over looks or talent but how a woman he views as BELOW him makes him FEEL.  Cheaters typically all have low self esteem.

It doesnt surprise me at all that Shakira would get cheated on.  If the male she chose feels inferior or out of his league he will cheat with someone who makes him feel like he is the shit.  Women always do this.....we immediately go right to all the things like beauty and talent and intelligence and it's those very traits that make a cheating male cheat with someone he feels better than.  You could be dog ass ugly and if you make a low self esteem man feel like a king he will cheat with you.

I was cheated on in both of my first marriages (hence why I divorced. It's the lies that do it. I cant trust a man with my life if I cant trust him to tell the truth....its not something I can get over. It's not the jealousy...I dont get jealous. It's the extent of the deception and realizing your whole reality is foreign and there are just lies after lies...I cant deal with that) and you should see who I got on cheated on with. The one was a total ogre and there was nothing even cool or normal about her. A trashy party girl who was a 4 at best.  I dont think I'm this super beautiful 10 or anything but damn.  It makes it worse when you are more attractive than the cheat partner.....because then it becomes more personal in a way. It's an attack on who you are and your ability to make your husband happy. It took a while for me to understand it had nothing to do with me and everything to do with him being a disgusting, backstabbing and self absorbed abuser.

Women cheat to leave....for entirely different reasons....but there are women who do this same thing.  Cheat with a man who strokes their ego in ways the husband doesnt.  I read a lot of men talking about how they worked so much to provide and the wife was cheating because she didnt get the attention from him she wanted.  Mostly because he is exhausted from working hard to provide.

The reasons for cheating are always very narcissistic and boil down to character defects in the cheater. There are always exceptions but this is the rule.

Some people are just bottomless pits of needs and they are never satisfied no matter who they have at home. Emotional vampires who just suck the life out of everyone who tries to have a relationship with them.  There is nothing one person could ever do that would be enough for a person like that so they compulsively cheat just to have more validation to toss into the black hole they have where a soul should be. They take and take and give nothing in return except heart ache and exhaustion.

And not even hot little belly dancing Shakira or Sandra Bollock is ever gonna fill a void like that.

When my relationships have ended, I got into a deep solo funk..

The last thing I was interested in was another go on the relationship roller-coaster

Because I was feeling solo before the breaks, as probably some of them were too.

It's a slow pendulum that swings.

Oddly enough, random women pick up on it like a sixth sense... then flirt like buggery at you, while you're in that state... uncaring emotionally comatose state, and they're usually really cute or hot as fuck... but you can't see them at the time... you go through the motions and note "really attractive", but nah...

I havent been totally single hardly ever. Even single I had at least one person I was talking to in a way that was more than friendly. And I have monkey branched in the past.

I went from Walid in FL right to my current husband.

I've taken my space when I need it....its not like I intentionally went looking for anything.   I really never have...it just finds me and I'm open to it.  It's always been something that happens organically with genuine connections (most of the time....we have all been fooled at times).

I am kinda old fashioned where I dont think women should peruse men. I HAVE done it once but I dont prefer it or find it ideal.  I want the man doing the perusing and chasing.

I'm really glad I'm not single in today's dating scene. I watch stuff about it because my daughters will be in it and they ask me stuff.  Dating culture today is very confused and vile.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.