The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

South Park

Started by Erica Mena, February 23, 2023, 01:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Her tits are the only thing worth watching from Megan Markle....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You could always nailgun them by their nipples to a piece of plasterboard and hang them up in the toilet I guess... if they interest you that much I mean.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494747 time=1677177338 user_id=2845
I'm watching The Worldwide privacy tour. They annihilated Harry and Meghan's asses!  :roll:

Elton John - Smelly John  :laugh:

Youtube people are screaming how great it is. I have watched it twice on our 10play.....lol I might even watch it again....

The Dastardly Duo are Dorks....

Rumour has it Duke Dastardly Dork is on the verge of suicide.... He might be chess piece  No # 26 that he shoots.

:8brw3y9:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=494771 time=1677189105 user_id=3396
I don't remember seeing Old Markle in any show or movie.

Before the D-lister actress got the Suites part she was a Deal or No Deal hostess.... She got tiny no liner parts like sucking dicks and so on. She wasn't very liked at all.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

I saw something about Harry calling producers of South Park to complain they got stuff wrong. Its fucking SATIRE and they hit it out of the park as far as the world is concerned lol.

Markle should feel fucking honored to have been roasted by South Park.  Not pulling a Tom Cruise and threatening to sue them lol

She cant sue them and they are just doing exactly what they were roasted for lol. Trey Parker doesnt give a shit about her crying in bed over it LOL. He will probably write an episode mocking her for it lol.  South Park is fucking ruthless and always has been.

Good to see it hasnt changed lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

">

Tom Cruises lawyers told Trey and Matt (South Park writers) they could not call him GAY.  

So they called him everything BUT lol. This is what happens when you try to control the South Park writers with attorneys lol.  Megan should take heed.

Dove

">

Harry and Megan are trying to fight actual masters of satire and mockery.  They are toast lol.

The best thing they could have done was take it in stride and even say it was funny.  It would have made them instantly a tad more likable. People would respect that.

But no. Murkle is gonna cry and say she cried over it and Harry has to call them and they are gonna try to sue....fucking narcissists lol

Dove

caskur

lolokaust are the best satirists in my view but their sites kept getting pulled off the net.... South Park is too tame.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=494826 time=1677243945 user_id=3266
">

Harry and Megan are trying to fight actual masters of satire and mockery.  They are toast lol.

The best thing they could have done was take it in stride and even say it was funny.  It would have made them instantly a tad more likable. People would respect that.

But no. Murkle is gonna cry and say she cried over it and Harry has to call them and they are gonna try to sue....fucking narcissists lol

^^^^

that one was funny... ac_lmfao
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=494829 time=1677246317 user_id=2156
lolokaust are the best satirists in my view but their sites kept getting pulled off the net.... South Park is too tame.

Theyve done less "tame" satire on Robot Chicken years ago.

Calling South Park "tame" I think is arguable. I remember when this show came out though when I was back in high school and a lot of people were offended by it lol.

They once did an episode about a Hampster named Lemmywinks and his epic journey through the colon of the gay teacher, Mr Garrison lol.

The Satan and Sadam Hussein from the 1999 SP movie is classic

">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494747 time=1677177338 user_id=2845
I'm watching The Worldwide privacy tour. They annihilated Harry and Meghan's asses!  :roll:

Elton John - Smelly John  :laugh:

Yea. That was funny AF!

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=494822 time=1677241657 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=494771 time=1677189105 user_id=3396
I don't remember seeing Old Markle in any show or movie.

She got tiny no liner parts like sucking dicks and so on.

Using her talents.

Dove

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=494914 time=1677329116 user_id=3266
">

:laugh3:

Print
User actions