Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

THE HARKLES MARRIAGE

Started by caskur, February 28, 2023, 11:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I am listening the Lady C right now...right this minute.

MeAgain is crying that Harry has destroyed her life.

Marriage looks like it's over...

:pop:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

LMFAO! She needs raped with a chainsaw! Hairry needs to have his nuts smashed off in a door jamb!

Biggie Smiles

it was only a matter of time before the claws came out

But in this instance the cuck fucking deserves everything he gets out of that tramp.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495015 time=1677611319 user_id=3214

But in this instance the cuck fucking deserves everything he gets out of that tramp.

Damned right! In fact, that bitch should be the one who gets to slam the door on his nuts!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495015 time=1677611319 user_id=3214

Neither are worthy of our time.

Biggie Smiles

Both of them are pieces of shit. But Harry is far more despicable for turning on his own family like that

The cunt is what she always was and always will be.

Dove

LOL

Its gonna end just like their South Park episode. With Harry realizing shes a hollowed out trash can LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

whooof that dude is up shits creek. Two kids and all that cash made after moving to California?

lmao --it wont be long before he's back in the UK groveling and being treated like a public toilet.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495027 time=1677624445 user_id=3214
whooof that dude is up shits creek. Two kids and all that cash made after moving to California?

lmao --it wont be long before he's back in the UK groveling and being treated like a public toilet.

It is coming. ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

I dont think their marriage will last.  Harry is just a nincompoop.  It's so odd how one who has such a privileged life growing up is just so...the way he is.

formosan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495022 time=1677614181 user_id=3214
Both of them are pieces of shit. But Harry is far more despicable for turning on his own family like that

The cunt is what she always was and always will be.

That was a very big mistake in my opinion.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=495031 time=1677635344 user_id=3396

It is coming. ac_toofunny

Yep... and he's one of the few men I wish to see get it too. I hope she leaves him destitute and alone

I wouldn't even mind seeing him put a gun in his mouth after she's done either

Shit on and lie about your own family for a piece of fucking ass? Oh hell no, he's nothing but a piece of shit

Odinson

Prince Harry is relatively poor... King Charles is a bazillionaire but that aint Harrys money.

That shocked Meghan and now she is trying to squeeze more money out of him.

Prince Harry cant afford private jets, big mansions and such... Not for long.

Lokmar

Aint it somethin! Its like we all predicted this fucking outcome 4 years ago! LMFAO!

Frood

A gullible and dog shit ignorant douchebag.... and her? A nasty girl. I wouldn't call her a woman.

She hasn't earned that title yet and I doubt she ever can.... being the narcissistic cunt that she is.

Somebody in the royal family or Markel's family (one of the sane ones, alternately) needs to petition the court/s for custody of that poor kid before they grow up to become the Antichrist and take out their seething rage on all of humanity.
Blahhhhhh...