News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sacrilege! Heresy! This is an abomination!

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, March 07, 2023, 02:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are getting the vegan treatment.

The Hershey Co. said Tuesday that Reese's Plant Based Peanut Butter Cups, which go on sale this month, will be its first vegan chocolates sold nationally. A second plant-based offering, Hershey's Plant Based Extra Creamy with Almonds and Sea Salt, will follow in April.

The chocolates are made with oats instead of milk, Hershey said.

Hershey has experimented with vegan chocolate before. It sold an oat-based chocolate bar called Oat Made in some test markets starting in 2021. But the new products will be the first sold throughout the U.S. under the "Plant Based" label.

Hershey said consumers want choice and are looking for products they consider healthier or with fewer ingredients, including reduced sugar and plant-based options. Hershey also introduced an organic version of Reese's Cups in February 2021.

Hershey said it developed plant-based versions of Reese's Cups and Hershey bars, some of its most popular products, because there's a dearth of mainstream plant-based chocolates in the U.S. market.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/hershey-debuts-plant-based-reeses-cups-chocolate-bars/">https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/her ... late-bars/">https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/hershey-debuts-plant-based-reeses-cups-chocolate-bars/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

The new Reese peanut butter cups will be at least as unhealthy as the originals.

Erica Mena

I love peanut butter cups. Why they gotta keep fucking with things?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Didn't one of the fast food burger joints make a Vegan burger that actually had more fat and calories than it's beef counterpart?

was it burger king or wendys  -- I cannot recall ATM

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495310 time=1678221928 user_id=3214
Didn't one of the fast food burger joints make a Vegan burger that actually had more fat and calories than it's beef counterpart?

A lot more sodium too and less protein.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=495312 time=1678223013 user_id=2221
Fuck Hershey, go woke go broke!

Is it it woke or are they testing to see if there's a market for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495313 time=1678223324 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=495312 time=1678223013 user_id=2221
Fuck Hershey, go woke go broke!

Is it it woke or are they testing to see if there's a market for it.

I'm guessing the woke reference was because of this

"> https://youtu.be/suilBrrz0KU

Anonymous

Never enjoyed the Reece's Penis butter cups. Not my cup of Bonox I'm afraid. Now I've even less reason to like them. I didn't think that was possible, but there you go.

Oh, and I believe it was Bugger Kang that had a plant based bugger, the Incredible Bugger or some such fucktardery. But rumour also had it that as a marketing strategy they were intending to market it as the "normal" option... you would have to specify you wanted actual meat if you were ordering from their menu.

Part of me wants to order their vegan fare and hang around just enough to vomit it back up on their counter. See, there's very little I can eat in the way of fruit and veg these last five or six years and my diet has necessarily consisted mainly of red and white meat, older grains, eggs and full cream dairy products. You know, the sort of stuff that gets that swedish meatball Greta Von Fuckstick wagging her finger at us in between rick-rolling climate alarmists and singing "you can shove your climate crisis up your arse". Fair dinkum, if it were up to me I'd shove a cow so far down her throat she'd be shitting beef burgers into her forties. Do her the world of good.

But then I remember most of these nutbars pushing the whole vegan trip are noodle-armed lefties with vacuum-packed craniums. They'd be just the kind to claim my guts were riddled with huwyte supremacy MAGA mitochlorians or some such bullshit. I can and I do take their insane asking price for their meat flavoured soylent dung and spend it on actual meat, sourced from any number of farmers in the area who can vouch for their herd's health - both healthier and cheaper than the offerings than even the local supermarkets, never mind the riotous asking price of your average fast food chain.

This is why I coached you all to get the fuck out of the city. It shouldn't take too much to figure out that these pricks are going to keep forcing the issue with their vegan crap and if you think they are going to stop at burgers and confectionary, you're in for a rude awakening. This is an attack on your way of life on all fronts... food... fuel... energy... freedom... I know there are those of you who would prefer to think this alarmism or maybe just more effort than you think is warranted. You're the ones who will be pushed into eating this slop. not because your indolence forbade you from screaming blue bloody murder at every turn but because you didn't get out ahead of these prigs in enough number and start doing for yourselves.

I fully expect I will be saying "I told you so" in twenty years. Not that I should have to, nor do I particularly want to, but given the way things are headed I'm anticipating a lot of crying from all quarters... something along the lines of "why didn't anyone warn us" when the truth is I was one of many who did.

Fast running out of room to manouver. It may already be too late for some of you, but if you get started today then you can get enough in place to lessen the struggle later on.

Or you can sit on your duff until your benevolent masters take everything you hold dear away from you, living in government mandated squalour that would make a Bolshevic blush while eating your daily ration of bugmeat. Assuming your government lets you that is. It's your choice to make, but you need to make it before even the luxury of choice is taken from you.

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=495307 time=1678218106 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are getting the vegan treatment.

The Hershey Co. said Tuesday that Reese's Plant Based Peanut Butter Cups, which go on sale this month, will be its first vegan chocolates sold nationally. A second plant-based offering, Hershey's Plant Based Extra Creamy with Almonds and Sea Salt, will follow in April.

The chocolates are made with oats instead of milk, Hershey said.

Hershey has experimented with vegan chocolate before. It sold an oat-based chocolate bar called Oat Made in some test markets starting in 2021. But the new products will be the first sold throughout the U.S. under the "Plant Based" label.

Hershey said consumers want choice and are looking for products they consider healthier or with fewer ingredients, including reduced sugar and plant-based options. Hershey also introduced an organic version of Reese's Cups in February 2021.

Hershey said it developed plant-based versions of Reese's Cups and Hershey bars, some of its most popular products, because there's a dearth of mainstream plant-based chocolates in the U.S. market.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/hershey-debuts-plant-based-reeses-cups-chocolate-bars/">https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/her ... late-bars/">https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/07/hershey-debuts-plant-based-reeses-cups-chocolate-bars/

I aint had one of them in over forty years.

Lokmar

When I want to eat plants, I'll eat plants. When I wanna eat milk chocolate, I expect it to be made with cows milk!!!

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=495310 time=1678221928 user_id=3214

BURGER KING  which is called HUNGRY JACKS in Australia 🇦🇺 😋
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495332 time=1678248751 user_id=3351
When I want to eat plants, I'll eat plants. When I wanna eat milk chocolate, I expect it to be made with cows milk!!!

Don't you care about the planet. :laugh:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495368 time=1678308676 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495332 time=1678248751 user_id=3351

I shit on the planet....literally.

In all seriousness though, these jackbooted assholes that are pushing this green bullshit need their throats slit in public.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495374 time=1678318053 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495368 time=1678308676 user_id=3389

I shit on the planet....literally.

In all seriousness though, these jackbooted assholes that are pushing this green bullshit need their throats slit in public.

They never venture outside the twenty foot walls protecting their mansions and fleets of gas guzzling vehicles.