Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Congratulations Mr. Pickles!

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, March 22, 2023, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Apparently, turtles can become fathers well into old age. That's what happened recently with a 90-year-old radiated tortoise at the Houston Zoo.

Mr. Pickles has become the father of three hatchlings after a surprise egg-laying. A zoo resident for 36 years, Mr. Pickles is the oldest animal there and the newest dad.

According to a statement from the zoo, a herpetology keeper happened upon Mrs. Pickles, the companion of Mr. Pickles, as she was laying eggs at closing time.

Houston's soil isn't friendly to the Madagascar tortoises, so the zoo's animal care team quickly uncovered the eggs and got them to safety.

"It's unlikely the eggs would have hatched on their own if the keeper hadn't been in the right place at the right time," the zoo said in a press release.

Mr. and Mrs. Pickles have been together since the new mom's arrival in 1996, the zoo said. They have had only one other little Pickle, and that was in 1997.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/90-year-old-endangered-turtle-becomes-a-new-dad-at-houston-zoo/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national- ... uston-zoo/">https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national-news/90-year-old-endangered-turtle-becomes-a-new-dad-at-houston-zoo/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

DKG

The elderly turtle must have lived a healthy lifetyle. He probably kept his drinking and smoking to a minimum.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=496176 time=1679513250 user_id=3390
The elderly turtle must have lived a healthy lifetyle. He probably kept his drinking and smoking to a minimum.

And he never got jabbed.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

The deadbeat dad used to promise to bring somebody called Mr Prickles to SG. It never happened and nobody cared.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=496195 time=1679525176 user_id=3396
The deadbeat dad used to promise to bring somebody called Mr Prickles to SG. It never happened and nobody cared.

Blurt misses Poofer and all his empty promises.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=496198 time=1679533479
Quote from: Herman post_id=496195 time=1679525176 user_id=3396

Blurt misses Poofer and all his empty promises.

Sounds like he cannot get any single moms to sponge off of so he is trying his bullshit on an old tranny.

Anonymous

A SINK* you mean?

( * - Single Income No Kids )

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=496370 time=1679734172
A SINK* you mean?

I heard the deadbeat dad has about four kids that he don't support.

Shen Li

A SINK* you mean?

Does KM have an income?

Aryan

I legit thought this was a thread about Mongtini and that junkie trannie Flynn.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496397 time=1679791698 user_id=1728
I legit thought this was a thread about Mongtini and that junkie trannie Flynn.

I did too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=496384 time=1679768006 user_id=3396
A SINK* you mean?

I meant the trannie. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that no amount of money can reverse the effects of sticking your dick in a blender.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=496420 time=1679812736
Quote from: Herman post_id=496384 time=1679768006 user_id=3396

I meant the trannie. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that no amount of money can reverse the effects of sticking your dick in a blender.

As long as surgeons do not do that to kids.