The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

White Privilege

Started by Herman, March 12, 2023, 02:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497228 time=1680837750 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=497225 time=1680837453 user_id=2156
Politicians are worse than the scum of the earth.... they are a pack of shark shit brained degenerates. It amazes me the tards here think their politics is better when their politicians should be assassinated.

Who here thinks Canadian or American politics is better than anything.

Not me, I'd rather adopt a minarchist model. Less government = less government bullshit to go around. I for one would welcome less government in my file.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497229 time=1680838522
Quote from: Herman post_id=497228 time=1680837750 user_id=3396

Who here thinks Canadian or American politics is better than anything.

Not me, I'd rather adopt a minarchist model. Less government = less government bullshit to go around. I for one would welcome less government in my file.

I aint a fiscal conservative like the Seoul brother. But, it is obvious enough that government no longer does anything right anymore. So, maybe the best government today is the least amount of government.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497230 time=1680839325 user_id=3396

I aint a fiscal conservative like the Seoul brother. But, it is obvious enough that government no longer does anything right anymore. So, maybe the best government today is the least amount of government.

Well they don't actually produce anything, other than red tape and inflation. Both of which they excel admirably at.

I have no use for either. I don't know of anyone outside of government that does.

caskur

They rip us off and support other developing countries to big note themselves.

Why is it my concern to pay for what comes out of other people's bodies?. It's not.

They reckon they are going to take 900,000 people IN next year. There are literally NO AVAILABLE houses to take anyone in... literally NONE..

Places in Perth, (the cheapest ones) are $500 a week....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You know, it has been suggested on more than one occasion that home owners (particularly the elderly, but other age brackets as well) might have their dwellings audited to determine how many spare bedrooms they might have which could be put to use, housing refugees...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/

This, in addition to the practice of stuffing hotels to overflowing with people accustomed to living like total animals and behaving worse bodes badly for our major population centers. Forced to live shoulder to shoulder with those who do not share your societal values and who are bloodyminded in the undermining of them... I wonder if we are seeing the sense in my previous assertion to get the fuck out of the cities yet.

Perhaps, though I'm sure enough of you will drag your feet enough to make you an easy target for these assholes. Remember this moment for when you are being evicted from your principle asset for the good of your nation. You may spare an envious thought for those of us with the foresight to get out while the getting was good for residences far enough off the beaten track that your government found it too cost prohibitive to administer this sinister agenda.

caskur

Be a feral hippy in the bush ya reckon?

No thanks...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=497230 time=1680839325 user_id=3396

maybe the best government today is the least amount of government.

Without any doubt The opposite is happening. The government is trying to control the means of production under the guise of green energy.

Odinson

Quote from: Guest post_id=497245 time=1680847261
You know, it has been suggested on more than one occasion that home owners (particularly the elderly, but other age brackets as well) might have their dwellings audited to determine how many spare bedrooms they might have which could be put to use, housing refugees...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/

This, in addition to the practice of stuffing hotels to overflowing with people accustomed to living like total animals and behaving worse bodes badly for our major population centers. Forced to live shoulder to shoulder with those who do not share your societal values and who are bloodyminded in the undermining of them... I wonder if we are seeing the sense in my previous assertion to get the fuck out of the cities yet.

Perhaps, though I'm sure enough of you will drag your feet enough to make you an easy target for these assholes. Remember this moment for when you are being evicted from your principle asset for the good of your nation. You may spare an envious thought for those of us with the foresight to get out while the getting was good for residences far enough off the beaten track that your government found it too cost prohibitive to administer this sinister agenda.

That refugee better be wearing high heels and a tight mini skirt.

In Canada the above requirement still means that a bunch of dudes are trying to get in.

Shen Li

I watched it from the beginning to the end. The EU is on a marxist trajectory.

Odinson

She FEELS like she has worked as hard as you have so she deserves the same pay.

Entitled, sheltered people think thats how the world should work.

And its not fair when you were born less intelligent than the other guy... Both should be let in the university.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497289 time=1680900065 user_id=136
She FEELS like she has worked as hard as you have so she deserves the same pay.

Entitled, sheltered people think thats how the world should work.

And its not fair when you were born less intelligent than the other guy... Both should be let in the university.

I thought Ireland was one of the more free market oriented economies in Europe. This video gave the opposite impression.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=497265 time=1680876607 user_id=2156
Be a feral hippy in the bush ya reckon?

No thanks...

I didn't say that. In fact if you get out far enough ahead of it, you can live quite comfortably, either in the bush or in a smallish town with the amenities that suit. Leave it too long and... well, living like a hippie in the bush might be the only other option, because the longer you drag your heels, the more is going to be whittled away from your personal wealth.

Your government's end goal is to get you into soviet styled accommodation. Pod living essentially. Yours and Kurt's house will be deemed far too opulent for an elderly couple and you will be incentivised through repeated rate hikes to downsize. I know your natural reaction is to poo-poo the notion simply because it's me saying it, but that is indeed what appears to be happening.

Shit, the next time you have Frood on the line, feel free to ask him. I'm sure he will confirm everything I've told you here.

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497280 time=1680892247 user_id=136
That refugee better be wearing high heels and a tight mini skirt.

In Canada the above requirement still means that a bunch of dudes are trying to get in.

Of course, that's the whole point. This isn't being done to benefit you, you're a resource they intend to milk dry in order to fund this malarkey. The refugees they intend to bring in are the next wave of "useful idiots" they will milk after you've been impoverished to the point of uselessness. That's how it works.

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497285 time=1680898204 user_id=3389

I watched it from the beginning to the end. The EU is on a marxist trajectory.

Not just the EU either, but you're right - this is pure Marxism and you need only look to previous places where it was being practised to get an idea of just how insane the proposition is... and how far its practitioners are prepared to push it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3261am7QYQvq/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/3261am7QYQvq/

Teaching class consciousness to plants... yeah, that's a level of Clownworld I'm sure has a few people scratching their heads. Trust the science and shit... nahhh, stuff that's already tried and proven to work will do me thanks.  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497292 time=1680904276 user_id=3389
I thought Ireland was one of the more free market oriented economies in Europe. This video gave the opposite impression.

They're taking their marching orders from the same crew that fully two thirds of Canada's ministers are. Take a few minutes off from your plans to flee the frozen white north and take stock of what is actually happening; this is a global thing, not simply limited to your back yard and a few potato farmers on the other side of the planet. Recognize this much and you can more effectively take the steps needed to avoid it.

It's not impossible to do, it just takes a little work and a willingness to make the necessary adjustments to your plans. I'd say the same to Caskur, indeed anyone here. What I am seeing is a concentrated effort to transfer wealth upwards. That wealth is not simply money (though that is part of it, sure), it also affects assets, mobility... a bunch of things really. Society is being  reengineered  into the same paradigm that existed in Europe in the 16th to 18th centuries; namely a serf class with a small number of aristocrats and nobility controlling all the resources and purse strings. "You will own nothing..." isn't that a mantra you've heard before?

You might not be able to prevent it from happening, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make the attempt. Even if you slow it down, that's something worth your while.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=497376 time=1681018426

They're taking their marching orders from the same crew that fully two thirds of Canada's ministers are. Take a few minutes off from your plans to flee the frozen white north and take stock of what is actually happening; this is a global thing, not simply limited to your back yard and a few potato farmers on the other side of the planet. Recognize this much and you can more effectively take the steps needed to avoid it.

It's not impossible to do, it just takes a little work and a willingness to make the necessary adjustments to your plans. I'd say the same to Caskur, indeed anyone here. What I am seeing is a concentrated effort to transfer wealth upwards. That wealth is not simply money (though that is part of it, sure), it also affects assets, mobility... a bunch of things really. Society is being  reengineered  into the same paradigm that existed in Europe in the 16th to 18th centuries; namely a serf class with a small number of aristocrats and nobility controlling all the resources and purse strings. "You will own nothing..." isn't that a mantra you've heard before?

You might not be able to prevent it from happening, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make the attempt. Even if you slow it down, that's something worth your while.

FUCK THAT!! We're soooooo done with the People's Republic of Canada.

caskur

I own outright my 4 b 2 ... and I shall sell it in old age and buy a pod.

I like the hermit lifestyle...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The right whingers here are as paranoid as fuck...

As my heroine Lady C says, more people are better off today, than the entire human population from its whole historical existence.

You people whinge about nothing and before Shen Li decides to migrate, she should spend a month or 2 there. The grass seems greener on the other side but ya still got to mow it.
- Andy Warhol