Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:11:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Down 25 pounds

Started by Erica Mena, March 13, 2023, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495914 time=1679165560 user_id=136
There was a blizzard in here... Snow plowing.

Practical exercise.

You gotta go clear your driveway after the road maintenance plowed a wall of snow at the end of it.

Life experience says that you gotta do it right away because its gonna be frozen in the morning.

We're lucky if we get a snow plow one week after a big dump of snow. Our marxist city council has endless amounts of cash for bike lanes that nobody uses in the winter, but no money to keep the snow cleared. Fuck, I hate what Canada has become.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495915 time=1679166618 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=495914 time=1679165560 user_id=136
There was a blizzard in here... Snow plowing.

Practical exercise.

You gotta go clear your driveway after the road maintenance plowed a wall of snow at the end of it.

Life experience says that you gotta do it right away because its gonna be frozen in the morning.

We're lucky if we get a snow plow one week after a big dump of snow. Our marxist city council has endless amounts of cash for bike lanes that nobody uses in the winter, but no money to keep the snow cleared. Fuck, I hate what Canada has become.

Thats really bad considering that Canada gets a lot of snow due to the prairies and such...

You´ll get labeled as a white supremacist if you complain.  ac_biggrin

They probably pay the contractors but lack oversight to see that the job gets done.

In here the roads are usually plowed within hours.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495916 time=1679172704 user_id=136

Thats really bad considering that Canada gets a lot of snow due to the prairies and such...

They probably pay the contractors but lack oversight to see that the job gets done.

It is like that in Norway too. They clear the snow quickly.

Shen Li

I'm always getting labeled a white supremacist by delicate snowflakes like you. ac_razz

Anonymous

so so sorry Erica it really isn't who you think just want us to be together forever and your family is in the way constantly of this and us. you are my heart, my soul, and everyting(note i spell everything ghetto like to make you blush) i am so so deeply profoundly in my nuts and heart of all hearts proud of you.. you should lose another 25 though so you make tyra and j'lo jealous of your cat walk and meow. dump your family asap and i will propose to you and you will YES!!! YES!!! YES!1 in a Nikki Bella way with your ass. Thanks. Love you

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495946 time=1679185714 user_id=3389

I'm always getting labeled a white supremacist by delicate snowflakes like you. ac_razz

You have internalized white supremacism.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=495938 time=1679180221 user_id=3396

I dont know how that not plowing thing works since your regular domestic cars get stuck on the streets pretty easily.

And if they move forward, the ride is highly unstable.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495955 time=1679229716 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495946 time=1679185714 user_id=3389

You have internalized white supremacism.

I probably have.

Lokmar

jeannie

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=495581 time=1678735573 user_id=2845
Face card still got it.

Seethe, you fucking fat pig

dont lose weight too fast or u will look like a flaccid balloon

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495956 time=1679229853 user_id=136
Quote from: Herman post_id=495938 time=1679180221 user_id=3396

I dont know how that not plowing thing works since your regular domestic cars get stuck on the streets pretty easily.

And if they move forward, the ride is highly unstable.

Snow people in snow climates are good at operating vehicles in snow and ice conditions. What you're thinking of are the metro non snow and ice conditioned people living in safe little metropolitan bubbles that freeze up if their tyres can't contact pavement for 100 percent of their drives.

It's always been an issue....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

The roads are always icy during winter and thats why we have winter tires.

But your regular Nissan Altima simply wont go forward when there is snow over the ground clearance on the road.

Big Canadian cities might have enough traffic to keep the road in somewhat driving condition.

The packed snow on the road presents another issue during spring when the icy surface starts to break... Its sort of like driving on a muddy dirt road.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496027 time=1679338438 user_id=136

But your regular Nissan Altima simply wont go forward when there is snow over the ground clearance on the road.

Big Canadian cities might have enough traffic to keep the road in somewhat driving condition.

The packed snow on the road presents another issue during spring when the icy surface starts to break... Its sort of like driving on a muddy dirt road.

The city I live in puts a lot of salt on the busiest roads. For the rest, they use gravel. I guess broken windshields are not as bad as vehicles rusting.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496028 time=1679338765 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496027 time=1679338438 user_id=136

The city I live in puts a lot of salt on the busiest roads. For the rest, they use gravel. I guess broken windshields are not as bad as vehicles rusting.

We have stopped using salt because it attracts the wildlife... Mainly reindeers.

We use sand but its mainly for pedestrians.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496059 time=1679346646 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496028 time=1679338765 user_id=3389

We have stopped using salt because it attracts the wildlife... Mainly reindeers.

We use sand but its mainly for pedestrians.

They just plow highways and don't put anything down for the ice?