Shows and Movies You are Watching

Started by Herman, March 13, 2023, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503495 time=1686908935 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=503208 time=1686542480 user_id=3349

Servalan because she is SUCH a tease   ac_lovestruck

">

Ahhh yes, Jacqueline Pearce. Amoral, atheos, a cunt... she made that role her own for pretty much all four seasons.

She was one of the characters I enjoyed watching, there were a few of them though. Vila Restal was another, a total coward and had no problems admitting it.

But line honours for my favourite character definitely went to Kerr Avon.

">

The guy in the thumbnail looks like young Donald Trump.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Odinson post_id=503581 time=1687011055 user_id=136
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503495 time=1686908935 user_id=3409

Ahhh yes, Jacqueline Pearce. Amoral, atheos, a cunt... she made that role her own for pretty much all four seasons.

She was one of the characters I enjoyed watching, there were a few of them though. Vila Restal was another, a total coward and had no problems admitting it.

But line honours for my favourite character definitely went to Kerr Avon.

">

The guy in the thumbnail looks like young Donald Trump.

Paul Darrow? 'm not seeing it.

Paul had better scriptwriters too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I watched the entire Black Mirror series. It is like Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits. Some of the episiodes are really good. The National Anthem in particular was really good. Most episodes are not so good.

Herman

If anybody is into action moves, watch Extraction 2.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=504270 time=1687571714 user_id=3396
I watched the entire Black Mirror series. It is like Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits. Some of the episiodes are really good. The National Anthem in particular was really good. Most episodes are not so good.

My husband loved Twilight Zone so Black Mirror will now be on the table!

thanks for the heads up.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Some of the episodes are insanely dark. Real eye openers if you will.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

There's a newer series called "Silo" which some might be interested in.

It's about a 10k string civilization underground roughly 150 years in the future, and people get "sent out to clean" aka a homicide/suicide on the topside... and meanwhile, the underground society is precarious and often morally corrupt...

That society shuts down dissension and kills those quietly who have a legitimate concern through media friendly avenues.

They also have cameras and audio recording devices behind every mirror.

It's worth a watch... same way that MASH was rolled out to deal with Vietnam through the scope of the Korean War.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

https://rumble.com/v2x9jyq-pride-ends-with-a-bang-reeeeee-stream-06-30-23.html">https://rumble.com/v2x9jyq-pride-ends-w ... 30-23.html">https://rumble.com/v2x9jyq-pride-ends-with-a-bang-reeeeee-stream-06-30-23.html

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504547 time=1687857427 user_id=3409
">

Such a fun and funny franchise...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

https://lotuseaters.com/the-podcast-of-the-lotus-eaters-688-03-07-23">https://lotuseaters.com/the-podcast-of- ... 8-03-07-23">https://lotuseaters.com/the-podcast-of-the-lotus-eaters-688-03-07-23

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Anti-child-trafficking thriller 'Sound of Freedom' clears $10M in presales before July 4 opening, signaling continued strength of anti-Hollywood.

"'Sound of Freedom' is a riveting film that shares the story of one man's heroic efforts to rescue children from human trafficking," said Harmon "Through this powerful cinematic experience, we aim to amplify the growing movement to expose this heinous violation of human rights and inspire people to take action, helping their communities put an end to this modern-day slavery once and for all."

"Sound of Freedom" tells the true story of former Homeland Security agent Tim Ballard, who stepped in to save abducted children around the world from sex traffickers when others proved incapable.

Herman

I saw Nobody starring Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. One of the better action movies I have ever seen. That guy is a versatile actor.

Odinson

Waiting Dune 2... And Napoleon starring Joacquin Phoenix.

Directed by Ridley Scott.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=506833 time=1689091154 user_id=136
Waiting Dune 2... And Napoleon starring Joacquin Phoenix.

Directed by Ridley Scott.

I would like to see Napoleon.