Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The state of public education

Started by DKG, March 16, 2023, 03:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503288 time=1686684027 user_id=3374
My wife o formed me that our you gest would be stay home from school today.  Apparently, he didn't want to go to school today because so many of his friends also planned to stay at home.  Why?  There is a mandatory "Pride Celebration assembly" today at his elementary school.  Supposedly the thing is three hours long and most of the kids want nothing to do with it.

This why they have organized their own student sick out to avoid the child sexual grooming event.

Good for them! This bullshit must be stopped at ANY and ALL costs!

Herman

My wife o formed me that our you gest would be stay home from school today.  Apparently, he didn't want to go to school today because so many of his friends also planned to stay at home.  Why?  There is a mandatory "Pride Celebration assembly" today at his elementary school.  Supposedly the thing is three hours long and most of the kids want nothing to do with it.

This why they have organized their own student sick out to avoid the child sexual grooming event.

Mandatory pride. Does that include trannies?

Oerdin

Not sure.  I do know the only way to get out of it is to just not show up for school that day.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=503298 time=1686698910 user_id=3396

Mandatory pride. Does that include trannies?

How about mandatory math and science.

Thiel

California test scores released in October 2022 from a statewide exam administered in the spring revealed dismally low levels of proficiency in reading and math. About 47 percent of California students met English language standards and 33 percent met math standards, both performance drops from 2019.
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel post_id=503350 time=1686762748 user_id=1688
California test scores released in October 2022 from a statewide exam administered in the spring revealed dismally low levels of proficiency in reading and math. About 47 percent of California students met English language standards and 33 percent met math standards, both performance drops from 2019.

Yep, but they have time to endlessly do political propaganda.

caskur

I don't think schools are failing... People having kids who do not put in the effort into parenting are the culprits to children failing.

I think parents fail because in the west, parents would rather smoke, drink, take illegal drugs and gamble, and fool around cheating on each other....

You cannot expect schools to do your parenting  for you...

And it'll never change because humans are greedy tumbleweed and have hay seeds for brains.

My 2 nieces are teachers, and one of them is a Principal...

The other thing to is, kids are lacking proper nutrition.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=503360 time=1686783342 user_id=2156
I don't think schools are failing... People having kids who do not put in the effort into parenting are the culprits to children failing.

I think parents fail because in the west, parents would rather smoke, drink, take illegal drugs and gamble, and fool around cheating on each other....

And it'll never change because humans are greedy tumbleweed and have hay seeds for brains.

In California, it is the public school system that is failing. Newsom can spin any way he wants, but California parents like Flea and Oerdin know what is going on with that state's public education system.

caskur

yeah Ok,.... whatevah you reckon.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503150 time=1686495313 user_id=3374
Quote from: formosan post_id=503111 time=1686414942 user_id=3391

Reading horror stories like yours is a reminder that the financial sacrifice my husband and I made to send our children to a private Christian school was a worhwhile investment.

Many of the private schools are is badly infected with this vile ideology as the public schools especially in blue cities.  It is the opposite of education; it is indoctrination without learning how to think.

My children's school used ACE......accelrated Christian education curriculum..

Teachers that imposed any personal ideology would be removed from the classroom.
too old to be a fashionista

Oerdin

Shen Li

Quote from: formosan post_id=503525 time=1686958986 user_id=3391
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503150 time=1686495313 user_id=3374

Many of the private schools are is badly infected with this vile ideology as the public schools especially in blue cities.  It is the opposite of education; it is indoctrination without learning how to think.

My children's school used ACE......accelrated Christian education curriculum..

Teachers that imposed any personal ideology would be removed from the classroom.

Public schools seem to encourage libtards brainwashing kids.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=503360 time=1686783342 user_id=2156

So you're not WRONG about some parents BUT the schools really have gone to total shit and no matter how good the parent....the schools are now pushing politics (or have been). Sexual identity politics and the LGBTQ propaganda.

Lots and lots of parents are fighting it. I pulled my kids right out a few years ago. My oldest graduated, she's in college now and she works. So she's busy. She works in the medical field and is in nursing school. She wants to be a CRNA. She's done with her pre reqs and about to do a 4 year BSN program.  She already has her car paid off too.

My 17 year old is wanting to go into culinary or dietician but she's taking a break and just kinda babysitting and saving her money.  This next presidential election will be her first election she can vote in and she's been getting into politics more and looking into policies and all the unintended consequences of them and really diving into how the government works. State and federal. And learning the Constitution.  She's learning to hate the democrats all on her own and it's a beautiful thing to witness  ac_wub

My youngest reads way above the grade level she would be on. She only struggles with math. She has never set foot in a school. I'm looking for a good hybrid program though for her. I'd like to get her into dance or gymnastics or something she gets to use physical energy and has to be coordinated.

I do not trust the public schools at all and that started long before this nasty sex shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I have to applaud your efforts Dove. I chanced to run into someone that is even now at university and studying to become a teacher. A short discussion later and I had already determined that she was being indoctrinated into CRT and Marxist ideology. The rot is quite real and not easily dismissed as being in the imagination.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles