The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496754 time=1680345741 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496676 time=1680272837 user_id=3389
Mel, that's misleading white libtard propaganda. I'll bet anything that survey includes fruits who dressed up for an occasional drag show. Not all are full blown trannies.

It's only white parents who are so sick as to encourage their kids to be mutilated. Your survey is white libtards trying to give the false impression their madness is multiracial. It isn't.

Anyway, I've seen surveys which have very different results, but who cares about that. We both know it's whites that always support the most extreme positions. The sicker it is, the more whites try to impose their will on everybody.

It's not propaganda.  It's a legit study.  You think Black trannies don't exist?  Or that Asian trannies are all 'just doing it for the money?'

Come on...  You know as well as I do that mental illness exists in all races.  There are slight differences in those numbers between races, but not that much really to be of any statistical importance in this particular regard.

It's also very clear to me that you know very few White people here on a personal level, because if you did, you'd realize that the vast majority of us do NOT agree with mutilizing children in any way, shape, or form, and that includes Jewish circumcision, which I'm proud to say that I wasn't when born.

Don't always discount the opinions of Scouse, as he states things in an absolute and true manner, as very rarely are actual Whites pulling the puppet strings that you see...  It's Goldberenstein & Co.

Ever wonder why you see so many ads and commercials pushing things and people that are just, weird?  Like black with asian, asian with white, white to black, black to asian, etc?  ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD?

LOLZ!  Omnicom group.  Go complain to them, Shen, before having a fit about Whites here.  We just want to live the life we remembered when we grew up here, when boys were def boys, just as girls were def girls...  There was no inbetween.

I too question the "science" behind most of these studies. Actual transitioned transvestites are exceptionally rare in any race. For example, Blurt is not one. But, he would be included in the data. They probably ask who identifies as a gender different from the gender they were born.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=496758 time=1680347296 user_id=3390
I too question the "science" behind most of these studies. Actual transitioned transvestites are exceptionally rare in any race. For example, Blurt is not one. But, he would be included in the data. They probably ask who identifies as a gender different from the gender they were born.

I don't disagree, although Blurt only identifies as a cross dresser as far as I know, and not as transgender, so it wouldn't be included.  He identifies as male no matter what dress he's wearing...

DKG

They are padding the numbers, which is why I do not believe biased studies. I read that five percent of young Americans identify as trans. Yet, in Canada it is 0.33 percent.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=496763 time=1680349049 user_id=3390
They are padding the numbers, which is why I do not believe biased studies. I read that five percent of young Americans identify as trans. Yet, in Canada it is 0.33 percent.

Real numbers are hard to find, but I've studied this quite a bit...  I can't break these numbers down to trans, gay, bi, etc, etc...

But it is accepted that almost 10% of any given population, anywhere in the world, will exhibit these tendencies at one point or another in their lives.

Make of that as you will...

Shen Li

Thailand and the Philippines have gays who dress like women. Mostly for creepy white male foreign tourists. NE Asia(China, Japan and Korea) it's rare.

However, Thailand and the Philippines don't mutilate their kids like sick white parents. Thai schools don't have drag queens entertaining kindergarten kids like sick white American parents do.

Odinson

Thailand has perfected sex reassignment surgeries.

A lot of these folks go to Thailand to have one.

Aryan

Trannie shit became popular in Asia before it did in other parts of the world primarily because a lot of adult Asian men can still pass as women.

Shen Li is coping hard... if it wasn't for the fact that I did some digging on the subject and discovered this unnatural practice originated in pre-Hitler Germany, you could be forgiven for thinking that it began in Asia.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496774 time=1680367056 user_id=1728
Trannie shit became popular in Asia before it did in other parts of the world primarily because a lot of adult Asian men can still pass as women.

Shen Li is coping hard... if it wasn't for the fact that I did some digging on the subject and discovered this unnatural practice originated in pre-Hitler Germany, you could be forgiven for thinking that it began in Asia.

Dont tell me, it was JOOOOOZZZZ  that made asian lady boys FIRST!!!!!   :laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496782 time=1680385685 user_id=3351
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496774 time=1680367056 user_id=1728

Dont tell me, it was JOOOOOZZZZ  that made asian lady boys FIRST!!!!!   :laugh3:

I don't think Ezra Levant and John Stossel have been to those types of bars in Bangkok. Seriously though, it was the US military during the Vietnam war that created a market for homos dressed like women. They liked dark skinned South East Asian guys because they are short, have small frames and don't grow beards.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496772 time=1680364193 user_id=3389
Thailand and the Philippines have gays who dress like women. Mostly for creepy white male foreign tourists. NE Asia(China, Japan and Korea) it's rare.

However, Thailand and the Philippines don't mutilate their kids like sick white parents. Thai schools don't have drag queens entertaining kindergarten kids like sick white American parents do.

Scouse will say it's the imaginary Jews, but Gavin Newsome aint no Ashkenazi. That prick has made his screwed up state a sanctuary for sex change surgery for minors.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496773 time=1680366122 user_id=136
Thailand has perfected sex reassignment surgeries.

A lot of these folks go to Thailand to have one.

So has India. Both countries are havens for surgeries that would be unaffordable in developed countries. I read Koreans go to both countries for cosmetic surgeries.

Odinson

The Thailand ladyboys have been around for a long time and the locals consider them a third sex.

They do the sex change operations to underaged kids with their parents approval.

Many of the other cultures have a scene where boys/men dress up as women to please the customers...

In the "please come here cultures" they castrate young boys and turn them into sexslaves for men.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496826 time=1680439298 user_id=136
The Thailand ladyboys have been around for a long time and the locals consider them a third sex.

They do the sex change operations to underaged kids with their parents approval.

Many of the other cultures have a scene where boys/men dress up as women to please the customers...

In the "please come here cultures" they castrate young boys and turn them into sexslaves for men.

They know they aren't women. The American prez is no longer capable of defining what a woman is.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496828 time=1680447147 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496826 time=1680439298 user_id=136

They know they aren't women. The American prez is no longer capable of defining what a woman is.

They dont always tell you they are men...

This one time in Bangkok, Herman was taking a hookers panties off and a big dick came swinging down right to his face...

Knocked him on his ass.

But he decided to go with.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496837 time=1680450763 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496828 time=1680447147 user_id=3389

They dont always tell you they are men...

This one time in Bangkok, Herman was taking a hookers panties off and a big dick came swinging down right to his face...

Knocked him on his ass.

But he decided to go with.

That was in San Jose, Costa Rica and it was Seamunchkin taking off Murdock's panties.