Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

A photo has emerged of the transgender 28-year-old who mapped out and carefully planned Monday's shooting at a Nashville school, before being shot dead herself.

Audrey Hale was killed by police less than 15 minutes after opening fire inside The Covenant School in the Tennessee capital, killing six.

Police said Hale was transgender, although they haven't specified further details. She was born female, but a LinkedIn profile believed to be hers uses he/him pronouns, suggesting Hale was living as a man.

The six victims were three nine-year-old children and three staff members.  

Hale at one time attended the school.

She drove to school in a car, which Nashville police said helped identify her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11909129/PICTURED-Transgender-school-shooter-28-killed-three-nine-year-old-students-three-adults.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dults.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11909129/PICTURED-Transgender-school-shooter-28-killed-three-nine-year-old-students-three-adults.html

Fucking sickos. May The Lord comfort the families
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Imagine if the situation were reversed and an avowed Christian killed some trans kids - half the country would be on fire by now.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Lokmar

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496499 time=1679968273 user_id=3349
Imagine if the situation were reversed and an avowed Christian killed some trans kids - half the country would be on fire by now.

Exactly. Everybody would be flipping out....except me. I'd be saying "good job!"

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496499 time=1679968273 user_id=3349

Brother, that is exactly what I was thinking. What many folks are thinking.

Herman

The killer tranny left a detailed. It planned on shooting up other locations.

Lokmar

Apparently, I was wrong about this. I stated this was a man pretending to be a woman. The current news is stating this was a woman pretending to be a man. Her being dead is still good though.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496511 time=1680016867 user_id=3351
Apparently, I was wrong about this. I stated this was a man pretending to be a woman. The current news is stating this was a woman pretending to be a man. Her being dead is still good though.

She really hated that church/school/denomonation.

Odinson

Killing elementary school kids...

Pretty depraved.

Biggie Smiles

The liberal news outlets aren't including the fact that the thing was trans-whatever.

But imagine if it was a white guy. Holy Christ you'd see MAGA Trump white supremacist on every fucking headline

Scumbags on the left are wasting no time mocking Christians and showing support for the shooter

Can anyone see why I hate liberals so much?

DKG

The New York Times, CNN, USA Today, and other liberal media outlets have elicited scorn and outrage after they took measures to ensure that they were on the record as not "misgendering" the transsexual who slaughtered children inside a Nashville Christian elementary school on Monday.

The New York Times issued an update several hours after the rampage, effectively apologizing for having dared to identify the school shooter by her biological sex.

Brittany Hughes of the Media Research Center tweeted, "I mean sure she murdered some children, but the real tragedy here is that no one respected her imaginary penis."

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=496519 time=1680028519 user_id=3214
The liberal news outlets aren't including the fact that the thing was trans-whatever.

But imagine if it was a white guy. Holy Christ you'd see MAGA Trump white supremacist on every fucking headline

Scumbags on the left are wasting no time mocking Christians and showing support for the shooter

Can anyone see why I hate liberals so much?

Yep. They should all be doused with roach killer.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496518 time=1680028034 user_id=136
Killing elementary school kids...

Pretty depraved.

Very, very depraved.. the Thang didn't just murder 6 people 3 of which were 9, the Thang traumatised a generation.

It won't get to traumatise any more since it was justly executed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I hate the world we live in
<t></t>

The Wise and Powerful

">https://youtu.be/L29WxXQJCSk

Melson Gibson

The cops that handled this situation were the absolute A-Team.  Watching all the body cams, they did not fuck around like the Mexican cops did in Uvalde...

They fucking busted in right away, and dealt with the threat pronto.

I've always said:  If you want it done right, you must hire White.