Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

This song reminds me of Freud

Started by Erica Mena, March 15, 2023, 08:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: "Sea Homunculus" post_id=495943 time=1679181455
Why did Searunt guy drop out of college? Because he could not reach higher education.  :laugh3:

:laugh:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Lokmar

LMFAO! This clown actually thinks retiring to a 2nd or 3rd world country is some kind of accomplishment!

DKG

Quote from: "Sea Gnome" post_id=495930 time=1679179227
Short people like Searunt are always sad because they can never reach happiness. :laugh3:

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=495940 time=1679180759 user_id=3396
I was all over the world during my working career. I worked alongside all kinds of people. Some of the guys were short. Some of them were a little insecure about it. But, I have never seen any fella with little man syndrome to the degree Seamoron has it. Teasing on a forum by people he would not recognize if they sat beside him on a plane pisses him off. I have never seen anything like it.

Oh ya, why he is posting those thirty year old pictures we have been forced to see hundreds of times over the past eight years.

This is why Bricktop, Azhya, Zetsu, Renee, kiebers, and myself left this forum when it changed hands. I knew the butthurt retarded pipsqueak would end up here.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sea post_id=495962 time=1679238880
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495960 time=1679237491 user_id=3351
LMFAO! This clown actually thinks retiring to a 2nd or 3rd world country is some kind of accomplishment!

I've adored it for the last 23 years. Let's see how you live amigo

I live in America, quite nicely. My wife and I make well over 100K/yr each. Both of us bought brand new cars within the last 6 months, all our kids went to private schools. Meanwhile, you had to flee the insufferably high tax and crime rates you helped create in your home state for a terd wurld country. Pretty hypocritical.

Odinson

Frood

This song reminds me the most of Flea:

">
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I'm sick of seeing that fucking idiots name.

Guest posting gets turned off today
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Brent post_id=495974 time=1679241981
Quote from: Herman post_id=495940 time=1679180759 user_id=3396
I was all over the world during my working career. I worked alongside all kinds of people. Some of the guys were short. Some of them were a little insecure about it. But, I have never seen any fella with little man syndrome to the degree Seamoron has it. Teasing on a forum by people he would not recognize if they sat beside him on a plane pisses him off. I have never seen anything like it.

Oh ya, why he is posting those thirty year old pictures we have been forced to see hundreds of times over the past eight years.

This is why Bricktop, Azhya, Zetsu, Renee, kiebers, and myself left this forum when it changed hands. I knew the butthurt retarded pipsqueak would end up here.

Yet you're still here complaining. Do you pay the bill here?

If it's so bad, don't bother coming back.
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496218 time=1679580586 user_id=2845
Quote from: Brent post_id=495974 time=1679241981

Yet you're still here complaining. Do you pay the bill here?

If it's so bad, don't bother coming back.

I hope you found a cheaper host than what I used.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Same host, Fash. Biggie fixed the issue we were having so I stuck with it.
<t></t>