Replies: 7229
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:19:27 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Evekare Bidet

Started by caskur, May 03, 2024, 08:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Finally, finally I bought a hand held bidet and I am absolutely wrapped. I am hoping it reduces toilet paper usage and urinary track infectionsk...

From now on my hidden bits should smell like a rose garden and not the bottom of a cocky cage. I just wished they were around in my houses 50 years ago.

If this doesn't stop urinary tract infections I will be supper pissed off.

The only thing that might be a drawback is using it during freezing winter... I am sure hitting my bizzo in winter will certainly wake me up.

Doney bought a bidet once. DOES SHE STILL HAVE IT?

You cant use warm or hot water with them.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Here is another type and very very cheap... much cheaper than one we got.

I got a Evekare bidet spray...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I can't believe people aren't discussing these new contraptions.

This is mine.

- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Do they work for guys too?

I mean not for me, of course, I mean like for, um, a friend of mine who's a truck driver (oh crap that won't work because he wouldn't be home to use it) I mean my friend who's a plumber. A local plumber. Who's home every night to make use of it and...

Is it too late to switch to a story of a guy who's scared of another toilet paper shortage?

It is?

Oh. Okay. I'm, uh, just gonna go do the dishes real quick. I'll be back later. Yeah. Uh, later. 

Frood

Kind of pointless....bidets.

Blahhhhhh...