The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

New York continues to hemorrhage residents, many of whom are relocating to Florida. A new poll indicates that this trend wasn't limited to the pandemic and is likely to continue.

A Siena College Poll conducted March 6-9 has provided some damning insights into how New Yorkers view their state.

Nearly 40% of respondents suggested New York is not a good place to raise children; 60% of respondents cast doubt on whether New York is a suitable place to retire; 31% said they would retire someplace else.

When asked whether they plan to continue to live in New York or intend to leave within the next five years, 27% of respondents said they were planning on leaving.

10,824 New Yorkers swapped out their state driver's licenses for Florida licenses in the first three months of 2023, reported the Post, citing new figures from the Florida Department of Highway Safety. This is reportedly a slight slowdown over the same stretch last year, which saw 14,834 move their licenses to Florida.

USA Today reported that over 65,000 New Yorkers ultimately made the switch in 2022 and another 62,000 the year before.

DKG

A tractor trailer stuffed with dimes from the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia. It was parked in the Walmart parking lot of Philadelphia Mills, a shopping center in the northeastern part of the city. The thieves stole two million dimes.

formosan

I like this thread......it reminds me of Azhya's thread which was one of the most popular.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

In a recent Gallup poll, more than 20 percent of Generation Z said they identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. :2r4ml1j_th:

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497804 time=1681594772
In a recent Gallup poll, more than 20 percent of Generation Z said they identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. :2r4ml1j_th:

They have been brainwashed. There aint no way that many think they are a different gender or something else again.

DKG

The latest train derailment occurred in Maine on Saturday. This derailment is especially worrisome since the train was reportedly carrying hazardous material and it caught fire. The train with toxic materials derailed and caught on fire near Maine's largest body of fresh water.

A train transporting hazardous material derailed on Saturday in Rockwood, Maine. The area in the western part of the state is mostly rural. The train derailment happened near Moosehead Lake – one of the largest bodies of freshwater in the state.

DKG

There's a new "Rat Czar" in charge in New York City, and she is dead set on laying waste to one of the Big Apple's most notorious infestations. Kathleen Corradi, a former elementary school teacher in Central Brooklyn, will earn $155,000 yearly in salary in her new position.

Lokmar

Not my kids! I taught em all to HATE faggits!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497885 time=1681688272 user_id=3351

I do not believe that. The education system and social media has screwed with their heads.

Herman

A 22-year-old Minnesota man was mauled to death by his older brother's four pit bulls.

Herman

A Tennessee Air National Guardsman is facing federal charges after meeting with an undercover agent Wednesday to arrange a murder-for-hire, U.S. Attorney Henry C. Leventis announced Friday.

Josiah Ernesto Garcia, 21, was charged Thursday in a criminal complaint involving the use of interstate facilities in the commission of murder for hire.

Garcia submitted an employment inquiry to a parody website called "rent-a-hitman" while searing for contract mercenary jobs to support his family back in February, according to the release from the U.S. Attorney's Office, Middle District of Tennessee.

Herman

A former Oklahoma substitute teacher is accused of engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a 15-year-old student. The woman involved in the purported teacher sex scandal is reportedly the wife of the town's police chief and daughter of the mayor.

Former Wellston High School substitute teacher Emma Delaney Hancock was arrested on Thursday. The 26-year-old was charged with two counts of soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology and two counts of lewd or indecent acts to a child under 16. Hancock was released after posting a $50,000 bond.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=497890 time=1681707586 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497885 time=1681688272 user_id=3351

I do not believe that. The education system and social media has screwed with their heads.

Believe it!!! The private school I send them too teaches being a faggit is an E-Ticket to hell!!! Its the same school I went to and you know how I hate faggotry!

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=497898 time=1681708911 user_id=3396
A former Oklahoma substitute teacher is accused of engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a 15-year-old student. The woman involved in the purported teacher sex scandal is reportedly the wife of the town's police chief and daughter of the mayor.

Former Wellston High School substitute teacher Emma Delaney Hancock was arrested on Thursday. The 26-year-old was charged with two counts of soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology and two counts of lewd or indecent acts to a child under 16. Hancock was released after posting a $50,000 bond.

They should let the husband....no MAKE the husband stone that cunt to death or he gets killed.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497924 time=1681743999 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=497890 time=1681707586 user_id=3396

Believe it!!! The private school I send them too teaches being a faggit is an E-Ticket to hell!!! Its the same school I went to and you know how I hate faggotry!

Fash sent her kids to a private religious school.