The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497935 time=1681746453 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497924 time=1681743999 user_id=3351

Believe it!!! The private school I send them too teaches being a faggit is an E-Ticket to hell!!! Its the same school I went to and you know how I hate faggotry!

Fash sent her kids to a private religious school.

Its a hardship but its either that or deal with the bullshit public screwels do to your kids.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=497815 time=1681621289 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=497804 time=1681594772
In a recent Gallup poll, more than 20 percent of Generation Z said they identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. :2r4ml1j_th:

They have been brainwashed. There aint no way that many think they are a different gender or something else again.

Exactly... It's like between 1-3 % but what is happening that queer movement is shoved down everyone's neck even on TV commercials prime time. The children are being groomed... The only way around it is take away the TV and devices.... put kids up in backyard trees, sunshine and sand pits again...

I am so glad I live in Perth WA.. .
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=497956 time=1681801588 user_id=2156

They have been brainwashed. There aint no way that many think they are a different gender or something else again.

Exactly... It's like between 1-3 % but what is happening that queer movement is shoved down everyone's neck even on TV commercials prime time. The children are being groomed... The only way around it is take away the TV and devices.... put kids up in backyard trees, sunshine and sand pits again...

Mel posted a link that was pure trans propaganda. The numbers were grossly inflated.

DKG

Direct messages on Twitter may not have been as private and secure as users were once led to believe, particularly by the company's previous leadership.

In a two-part interview that will air on Fox News Monday and Tuesday, Tucker Carlson pressed Twitter CEO Elon Musk on whether the U.S. government had access to users' private messages.

Musk answered in the affirmative, noting that this discovery floored him.

Since officially taking control of Twitter in October, Musk has shared various damning insights into both his predecessors' apparent collusion with state actors and the extent of government meddling on the platform.

Through the Twitter Files, he has already helped to illuminate politically motivated censorship campaigns, coordinated efforts by the FBI and Twitter to shape the public discourse, and political interference by partisan agents that has possibly changed elections and transformed the political landscape in the United States.

Musk told Carlson, "The degree to which government agencies effectively had full access to everything that was going on on Twitter blew my mind," said Musk. "I was not aware of that."

Lokmar

Your phone listens to your casual conversations when you arent even using it.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497939 time=1681748013 user_id=3351

Its a hardship but its either that or deal with the bullshit public screwels do to your kids.

My sons are in a Catholic school. So far they are actually teaching and not indoctrinating. If I was staying in Canada and that changed, I would send them to a private school.

Herman

This is happening throught the Western world and that includes the metropolis of Perth, WA.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=498015 time=1681853417 user_id=3396

This is happening throught the Western world and that includes the metropolis of Perth, WA.

Absolutely, however we are nicely spread out so bumping into insanity is less likely.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

A fight between a substitute teacher and a student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cab8ui0pDtg&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-yet-another-student-gets-physical-with-teacher-for-taking-phone-but-this-time-teacher-fights&source_ve_path=OTY3MTQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt">
... b_imp_woyt">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cab8ui0pDtg&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-yet-another-student-gets-physical-with-teacher-for-taking-phone-but-this-time-teacher-fights&source_ve_path=OTY3MTQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497991 time=1681830633 user_id=3351

Mine doesn't, I make sure to put it in a Faraday pouch when I'm not using it.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497939 time=1681748013 user_id=3351

I don't even trust the private schools anymore either. Most all the schools are using that SEL shit and bringing queer and critical race theories into things.

Even churches are toe dipping in the woke swamp, sadly.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=498098 time=1681875447 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=498015 time=1681853417 user_id=3396

Absolutely, however we are nicely spread out so bumping into insanity is less likely.

All cities are the same craziness.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=498164 time=1681920331
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497991 time=1681830633 user_id=3351

Mine doesn't, I make sure to put it in a Faraday pouch when I'm not using it.

Smart. Not many are disciplined like this. I carry aluminum foil with me. My wife got us all Faraday bags for Christmas.

Herman

A convicted sex offender was arrested for failing to update his address while police investigated the zoning regulations for a farmers' market. The man allegedly interacted with children and dressed up as "Sesame Street" character Elmo, according to Fox News.

A detective from the Utah County Sheriff's Office was sent to investigate the Lehi Farmers Market after reports said it had been operating in violation of state code and zoning ordinances.

As they investigated, detectives found that one of the operators of the farmers market was a 74-year-old sex offender registered on the Utah Sex Offender Registry. The man was arrested April 14, 2023, after police learned that he had not registered himself as a sex offender at his new address.

Previously listed as living in Saratoga Springs, Utah, the man had been living at the same location as the farmers' market and didn't update his address, authorities discovered.

Investigators looked on the Lehi Farmers Market social media pages and found the man dressed up as Elmo from "Sesame Street." They also found two Instagram photos of the sex offender holding a child while he was on a tractor, as well as interacting with animals.

Herman

The online media and entertainment company BuzzFeed, best known for revolutionizing ways of making stories go viral on social media by harnessing the emotions of social media users, has officially decided to shutter its news division, founder and CEO Jonah Peretti has confirmed.