The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503544 time=1686971740 user_id=3389
I wholeheartedly agree with Mel and Herm about Canadian immigration annual intake. It's well beyond excessive. It's totally unsustainable.

The government is attempting to keep things from popping due to mismanagement and corrupt policies.  So for instance, the house/property pictured below was my Grandparents house that I was basically raised in.  Granted, it was well kept and maintained over the years then and since, but it's still nonetheless a 2,100 sq/ft home on 1/3 acre.  There is nothing fancy here in my opinion, at least by Canadian standards.  My Grandfather alone paid the mortgage on that house on his union blue collar job alone.

Our housing market will never be allowed to pop.  It is the ultimate Ponzi scheme.  People ask me, "But Steve, how can these immigrants afford them then?"

By stuffing 20 of them into a fucking two bedroom apartment on bunk beds to build equity.  That's how they do it.  That too will eventually fail.  That's a Ponzi scheme upon itself, luring desperate immigrants into Canada with the promise of wealth and prosperity, for them only to find that they're paying $1,000+/month for a fucking spot on a bunk bed with 20 other stinky EI's, working at Horton's or Uber for minimum wage, and not even realizing that their strip-mall fake college degree they're paying for here is worthless.

The ride can't last forever...  Even the browns are smart enough to start questioning Canada and its viability, so now we're amping up the importation of niggers, which I'm sure will work out real well in the long run...

https://i.ibb.co/XV9ZPM7/Capture.png">

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503527 time=1686961007 user_id=3396
Our immigration are about six times higher than they should be.

It's not just Canada, it's happening in a good many countries across the globe. Pretty much any country which allies itself along with the World Economic Forum in fact.

This next video bears reposting; it is the next part in the puzzle and it ought to concern the fuck out of any of you who put the hard yards in to "owning" your own property.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/

This is your future. Don't assume that simply getting rid of Truedeaup is the magical silver bullet to stop it if the conservative you replace him with is on-side with the WEF.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

I know that. The Tories support mass immigration. Only Maxime Bernier's People's Party of Canada supports sensible immigration levels.

Herman

Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.) is demanding answers after he says a group of armed IRS agents raided and temporarily closed a Montana gun shop in Great Falls Wednesday.

"This event is another example of President Biden weaponizing federal agencies to target and harass hardworking Americans for exercising their constitutional rights," Rosendale said in a letter to leaders of the Internal Revenue Service and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Twenty heavily armed federal agents pulled in behind Highwood Creek Outfitters' owner Tom Van Hoose as he arrived at his shop Wednesday morning.

IRS agents confiscated background check forms from the store that contained sensitive personal information about all customers who ever purchased a gun at the shop. The forms do not include financial information, Rosendale said, calling the act an "egregious breach of privacy" that "showed no regard for federal law."

Herman

A California man arrested on suspicion of starting fire that destroyed nearly 200 buildings, forced 6,000 people to flee, burned 19,000 acres.

Edward Fredrick Wackerman – a 71-year-old man from Mariposa, California – was arrested on suspicion of aggravated arson, arson that causes great bodily injury, and arson causing damage or destruction of inhabited structures, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, also known as Cal Fire.

Herman

The majority of young Americans get their news from Tik Tok. Most of the so called news on Tik Tok has been bought for Christ sakes. Jesus H, the future aint looking good.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=503556 time=1686987384 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503544 time=1686971740 user_id=3389
I wholeheartedly agree with Mel and Herm about Canadian immigration annual intake. It's well beyond excessive. It's totally unsustainable.

The government is attempting to keep things from popping due to mismanagement and corrupt policies.  So for instance, the house/property pictured below was my Grandparents house that I was basically raised in.  Granted, it was well kept and maintained over the years then and since, but it's still nonetheless a 2,100 sq/ft home on 1/3 acre.  There is nothing fancy here in my opinion, at least by Canadian standards.  My Grandfather alone paid the mortgage on that house on his union blue collar job alone.

Our housing market will never be allowed to pop.  It is the ultimate Ponzi scheme.  People ask me, "But Steve, how can these immigrants afford them then?"

By stuffing 20 of them into a fucking two bedroom apartment on bunk beds to build equity.  That's how they do it.  That too will eventually fail.  That's a Ponzi scheme upon itself, luring desperate immigrants into Canada with the promise of wealth and prosperity, for them only to find that they're paying $1,000+/month for a fucking spot on a bunk bed with 20 other stinky EI's, working at Horton's or Uber for minimum wage, and not even realizing that their strip-mall fake college degree they're paying for here is worthless.

The ride can't last forever...  Even the browns are smart enough to start questioning Canada and its viability, so now we're amping up the importation of niggers, which I'm sure will work out real well in the long run...

https://i.ibb.co/XV9ZPM7/Capture.png">

The Canadian dream of owning a detached home will be history. So will disposable income. Ballooning health care and infrastructure costs due to unsustainable immigration will guarantee that. I'm so glad to be getting off of this sinking ship.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=503612 time=1687048151 user_id=3396
The majority of young Americans get their news from Tik Tok. Most of the so called news on Tik Tok has been bought for Christ sakes. Jesus H, the future aint looking good.

Young white North Americans are so fucking stupid.

Frood

Not as stupid as narrow hipped pancake bummed Chinese Mainlanders...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=503630 time=1687061812 user_id=1676

They all are right. Thin-skinned imbecile.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503631 time=1687062066 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=503630 time=1687061812 user_id=1676

Ok, yellow skinned cutting board bum....  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=503632 time=1687062522 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503631 time=1687062066 user_id=3389

Even if that was true, and you know it isn't, women built like 10 year old boyz are your type. You have a lot more in common with Seamunchkin than you will admit to.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503634 time=1687062835 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=503632 time=1687062522 user_id=1676

Even if that was true, and you know it isn't, women built like 10 year old boyz are your type. You have a lot more in common with Seamunchkin than you will admit to.

I appreciate pretty women... so over 18, athletic build, and not fake fat arse Chinese big butts.

You're disfiguring yourself, darling...

Get the leftism out of your brain.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=503611 time=1687048042 user_id=3396
A California man arrested on suspicion of starting fire that destroyed nearly 200 buildings, forced 6,000 people to flee, burned 19,000 acres.

Edward Fredrick Wackerman – a 71-year-old man from Mariposa, California – was arrested on suspicion of aggravated arson, arson that causes great bodily injury, and arson causing damage or destruction of inhabited structures, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, also known as Cal Fire.

If found guilty will they throw his worthless carcass and burn him alive on a Pyre  like they used to in medieval times?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol