The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503560 time=1686992132 user_id=3409
It's not just Canada, it's happening in a good many countries across the globe. Pretty much any country which allies itself along with the World Economic Forum in fact.

This next video bears reposting; it is the next part in the puzzle and it ought to concern the fuck out of any of you who put the hard yards in to "owning" your own property.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/

This is your future. Don't assume that simply getting rid of Truedeaup is the magical silver bullet to stop it if the conservative you replace him with is on-side with the WEF.

We know.  Property taxes is the best way to force a home owner out.  This has happened in Langley, where I was born and raised, to everyone that owned a larger parcel of land (3 to 5 acre hobby farm type shit), when the average guy could once purchase such a property.

Jack that land value up today to $10,000,000, which they do, and the average yearly wage wouldn't cover the property tax alone on that property now, even though they utilize no more public services than a dude living in a condo.

It forces the sale.  My property here where I live now is ALR (basically farm status).  My neighbour to the left isn't in ALR, as it was built a few years later, so they've already planned to kick him in the nuts in the near future.

I could linger here a bit longer starting a Christmas Tree Farm should I need to (easiest way to maintain working farm tax status), but then again there's nothing that stops them from rezoning my ALR status into regular land.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=503646 time=1687071618 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503560 time=1686992132 user_id=3409
It's not just Canada, it's happening in a good many countries across the globe. Pretty much any country which allies itself along with the World Economic Forum in fact.

This next video bears reposting; it is the next part in the puzzle and it ought to concern the fuck out of any of you who put the hard yards in to "owning" your own property.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vrRI3H1cNlIy/

This is your future. Don't assume that simply getting rid of Truedeaup is the magical silver bullet to stop it if the conservative you replace him with is on-side with the WEF.

We know.  Property taxes is the best way to force a home owner out.  This has happened in Langley, where I was born and raised, to everyone that owned a larger parcel of land (3 to 5 acre hobby farm type shit), when the average guy could once purchase such a property.

Jack that land value up today to $10,000,000, which they do, and the average yearly wage wouldn't cover the property tax alone on that property now, even though they utilize no more public services than a dude living in a condo.

It forces the sale.  My property here where I live now is ALR (basically farm status).  My neighbour to the left isn't in ALR, as it was built a few years later, so they've already planned to kick him in the nuts in the near future.

I could linger here a bit longer starting a Christmas Tree Farm should I need to (easiest way to maintain working farm tax status), but then again there's nothing that stops them from rezoning my ALR status into regular land.

Oh, I know. And what a lot here fail to realise is there is no limit to how high those taxes can be set. Incremental increases ensure that it is highly unlikely there will ever be enough people to stand in opposition to them, particularly not if there is the added division of "muh climate change" or "muh refugee housing shortage" (or similar) thrown in to confuse the issue further.  

Most think they can get a fair shake if they just vote the right party in. Doesn't really work when all parties are controlled by the same bunch of globalists.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=503644 time=1687069693 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=503611 time=1687048042 user_id=3396
A California man arrested on suspicion of starting fire that destroyed nearly 200 buildings, forced 6,000 people to flee, burned 19,000 acres.

Edward Fredrick Wackerman – a 71-year-old man from Mariposa, California – was arrested on suspicion of aggravated arson, arson that causes great bodily injury, and arson causing damage or destruction of inhabited structures, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, also known as Cal Fire.

If found guilty will they throw his worthless carcass and burn him alive on a Pyre  like they used to in medieval times?

In California? Not a chance.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=503632 time=1687062522 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503631 time=1687062066 user_id=3389

They all are right. Thin-skinned imbecile.

Ok, yellow skinned cutting board bum....  :43(2):

You sound like Seamoron calling Biggie stubby all the time. It aint true and it sounds stupid.

Frood

Calm down, Munster... this is me and Shen Li dirty dancing...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=503658 time=1687084826 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=503632 time=1687062522 user_id=1676

Ok, yellow skinned cutting board bum....  :43(2):

You sound like Seamoron calling Biggie stubby all the time. It aint true and it sounds stupid.

Very repetitive and very dumb.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=503659 time=1687085512 user_id=1676
Calm down, Munster... this is me and Shen Li dirty dancing...

You're playing Patrick Swayze to her Jennifer Grey?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver Clotheshoffe

https://i.imgur.com/ZbKTs3Y_d.webp?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&fidelity=high">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

DKG

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=503882 time=1687352482 user_id=3349
https://i.imgur.com/ZbKTs3Y_d.webp?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&fidelity=high">

It is going to be a sticky one taday. Twenty seven degrees for a daytime high.

DKG

A woman and horse were killed and another man injured after a semi truck rear-ended an Amish buggy in Wisconsin.

Two Amish siblings traveled along a state highway until they were hit from behind by a 39-year-old man from Oklahoma. The pair were ejected from the open-top buggy, with one passenger, a 30-year-old man, taken to a hospital. The buggy was destroyed and the semi truck reportedly sustained moderate damage, but the driver was not injured.

But, horse and buggy transportation is environmentally sustainable. :laugh3:

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=503897 time=1687366179 user_id=3390
A woman and horse were killed and another man injured after a semi truck rear-ended an Amish buggy in Wisconsin.

Two Amish siblings traveled along a state highway until they were hit from behind by a 39-year-old man from Oklahoma. The pair were ejected from the open-top buggy, with one passenger, a 30-year-old man, taken to a hospital. The buggy was destroyed and the semi truck reportedly sustained moderate damage, but the driver was not injured.

But, horse and buggy transportation is environmentally sustainable. :laugh3:

I went to Ozark International Raceway, south of Jefferson City, Mo, and there were all kinds of Amish along the way. They're a hazard, especially in Missouri where there's all kinds of rolling hills. I'm never surprised when they die like this.

DKG

Bud Light promptly hammered after posting first tweet in more than two months. "Crack a cold one: we've got an epic summer ahead. Sock tans included," Bud Light tweeted when sharing a one-minute commercial.

The new tweet on Thursday does not appear to be faring any better.

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1671896007851020290?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1671941193624608768%7Ctwgr%5Ed935f784bf09f80c7a3e379f381fef393bd7be71%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fbud-light-hammered-on-twitterbud-light-hammered-on-twitter">https://twitter.com/budlight/status/167 ... on-twitter">https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1671896007851020290?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1671941193624608768%7Ctwgr%5Ed935f784bf09f80c7a3e379f381fef393bd7be71%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fbud-light-hammered-on-twitterbud-light-hammered-on-twitter

DKG

A U.S. law that bars encouraging illegal immigration for advantage or gain is lawful, the Supreme Court ruled on June 23.

"After concluding that this statute criminalizes immigration advocacy and other protected speech, the Ninth Circuit held it unconstitutionally overbroad under the First Amendment. That was error," Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a Trump appointee, wrote for the majority.

"Properly interpreted, this provision forbids only the intentional solicitation or facilitation of certain unlawful acts," she added.

The law in question prohibits encouraging or inducing illegal immigration for "commercial advantage or private financial gain."

Herman

Some of Bud Light's problems in the wake of a boycott over its partnership with Dylan Mulvaney could be permanent, according to an analyst in a new note about the beleaguered brand.

"We believe recent underperformance implies a permanent reduction in ABI's U.S. business," Deutsche Bank analyst Mitch Collett wrote for Barron's, referring to Anheuser-Busch InBev, the parent company of Bud Light. "Our proprietary survey data suggests these headwinds are likely to fade even if we do not expect the U.S. business ever to fully recover from its current challenges."

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=504480 time=1687820596 user_id=3396
Some of Bud Light's problems in the wake of a boycott over its partnership with Dylan Mulvaney could be permanent, according to an analyst in a new note about the beleaguered brand.

"We believe recent underperformance implies a permanent reduction in ABI's U.S. business," Deutsche Bank analyst Mitch Collett wrote for Barron's, referring to Anheuser-Busch InBev, the parent company of Bud Light. "Our proprietary survey data suggests these headwinds are likely to fade even if we do not expect the U.S. business ever to fully recover from its current challenges."

They're completely fucked. I seldom drink beer and I've bought more in the last 3 months than I typically do in a whole year. Killians Red today.