The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 12:38:13 AMUh oh, avatar_caskur

Antivirals are mutating the spooky Wu flu...  :crampe:

https://www.the-express.com/news/health/112809/covid-unexpected-mutations-virus-drug-molnupiravir

So? They'll have to make adjustments...

Virus mutate, so do the remedies!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

:crampe:

Did you actually read the article?

It's a viral producing antiviral..lol
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 12:38:13 AMUh oh, avatar_caskur

Antivirals are mutating the spooky Wu flu...  :crampe:

https://www.the-express.com/news/health/112809/covid-unexpected-mutations-virus-drug-molnupiravir

I took that drug. It cost our government over $1,000 to give it to me.

If I didn't have it I would have died or maybe worse, seriously wounded by Omicron.

Constant hysterical alarms are tedious and tiring and BULLSHIT.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I hope Kurt wears scuba gear near you.
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

A white woman won the Miss Universe Zimbabwe pageant, and not everyone is overjoyed about the results.

Essence reported that the win for 21-year-old Brooke Bruk-Jackson — a Zimbabwe native and model — triggered angry reactions online because she is a white woman representing the African nation.
https://www.instagram.com/brooke_brukjackson/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=34bf8ed3-91a9-4b17-8a91-ba708f9957a1

Garraty_47

Quote from: Brent on September 26, 2023, 06:41:46 PMA white woman won the Miss Universe Zimbabwe pageant, and not everyone is overjoyed about the results.

They call it the "Miss Universe" pageant but never, not even once, have I seen a Miss Jupiter or Miss Pleiades or Miss Alpha Centauri. Color me skeptical but I think we're being lied to.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

I saw Christmas decorations in the seasonal area at Canadian Tire. :blink:
too old to be a fashionista

DKG

Hyundai and Kia are recalling over 600,000 vehicles due to "fire risk," and are urging drivers to keep their cars parked outside and away from buildings until they can be fixed.

The Hyundai cars subject to the safety recall include certain 2010-2015 models of the Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Veracruz, Genesis and Equus. Approximately 326,942 vehicles in Canada are affected, as well as 1.6 million cars in the U.S.

Transport Canada says the issue with these Hyundai models stems from the anti-lock brake system, which can leak brake fluid and cause a short circuit.

Hyundai Canada told Global News that an electrical short can increase the risk of the engine catching on fire while driving or even when its parked and turned off.

Odinson

DKG

DKG

A human trafficking operation that was carried out in Polk County, Florida earlier this month has reportedly led to more than 219 arrests, including a high school teacher, three Disney employees, and a number of illegal immigrants.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said on Thursday that the results of the operation ultimately led to the arrest of 119 prostitutes, 21 of whom may have been victims of human trafficking.

Herman

This will piss off Justine's cabinet.

The coming startup of the Trans Mountain pipeline will help boost Canadian oil production to an all-time high within the next two years, according to a new report.

The report by Deloitte Canada said the extra capacity created by the currently ongoing pipeline expansion is expected to boost Canadian production by about 375,000 barrels a day over the next two years.

That represents an eight per cent increase from the previous production high set in November 2022, and a nearly nine per cent increase from the 4.18 million barrels per day (bpd) of oil that Canada produced in June of this year — the most recent month for which statistics are available through the Canadian Centre for Energy Information.

"The increase in volume is notable: it's greater than the total amount added to Canada's production levels over the past five years combined," the report said.

According to the Deloitte report, the vast majority of the expected increase in Canadian oil production in the coming years will come from the oilsands, where companies are working on thermal expansion projects that will link new assets with existing facilities to speed up development at a lower cost.

DKG

The Capitol Police officer assigned to the protective detail of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on January 6, 2021, appears to have given false testimony about his whereabouts during a key encounter with members of the Oath Keepers.

Herman

The Department of Justice announced Tuesday charges against eight China-based companies and 12 Chinese nationals.

Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco explained during a speech this week that the firms and individuals are being accused of "trying to ship into the United States gallon after gallon of chemicals used to make fentanyl, methamphetamine, and other deadly drugs."

caskur

- Andy Warhol