The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on February 14, 2024, 11:14:04 PMWe pay more. But, good government like Justine provides, don't come cheap.

How much more? What is CCP and EL? Are they the equivalent of SSI and Medicare?

BTW, We wont know if you pay more until April 15th when my wife and I get our final tax bill.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 14, 2024, 10:39:27 PMWe sure the hell cant keep the spending up. Its killing us. I pay more than $30K/yr in taxes and I didnt even make $150K in 2023! More taxes and less pay!
But, but, but, Putin is the new Hitler just like Slobodan Milosevic was thirty years ago. Raytheon and Lockheed Martin need new wars to survive and buy your corrupt government.

Shen Li

I am starting to hate the United States. They have committed some barbaric acts since WW2. However, I used to think their past actions were justified and a counter balance to the bullying actions of the former USSR. I no longer feel the USA is a force for good in the world.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 15, 2024, 12:23:00 PMBut, but, but, Putin is the new Hitler just like Slobodan Milosevic was thirty years ago. Raytheon and Lockheed Martin need new wars to survive and buy your corrupt government.

Regardless, Putin IS a shitbag. He should have his own accident with polonium or novachok.

I'm with Trump. We should give aid but demand it be on credit and make them pay us back. I'm even ok if we wave the interest.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 15, 2024, 12:25:43 PMI am starting to hate the United States. They have committed some barbaric acts since. However, I used to think their past actions were justified and a counter balance to the bullying actions of the former USSR. I no longer feel the USA is a force for good in the world.

Maybe you're right. Maybe what the world needs right now is the US to step back and let China and Russia take the lead for a while. See how you ingrates like that shit.

Brent

George Soros is set to seize control of Audacy's 220 United States radio stations ahead of the 2024 presidential election, the New York Post reported.

Soros Fund Management, the hedge fund manager's investment management company, has purchased $400 million of the radio platform's debt.

Audacy, formerly Radio.com, is the second-largest radio broadcaster behind iHeartMedia. Last month, the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and announced that it had reached a prepackaged restructuring support agreement with a supermajority of its debtholders. According to an Audacy news release, the plan will allow it to reduce its total debt from $1.9 billion to $350 million.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 14, 2024, 12:43:45 AMThat is correct. My mom, who lives in Florida, hired a landscaper who is an immigrant from Venezuela. His buddy working for him was an opthamologist in Venezuela until the government came in and air claimed all his shit. They didnt come here illegally tho.

The eye doc is working his way through school in America to regain his ability to practice.

Imagine if we have overthrown Chavez. They both might still be in their homeland.
A loss for the great state of Florida and for all of America.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 15, 2024, 08:34:02 PMA loss for the great state of Florida and for all of America.

That loss is offset 1000X or more by the criminal fuktards coming ILLEGALLY! We should have decapitated the Chavez government.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 09:18:20 PMThat loss is offset 1000X or more by the criminal fuktards coming ILLEGALLY! We should have decapitated the Chavez government.
The US cannot go around overthrowing governments it don't like. Obama had the CIA topple Viktor Yanukovych's government in Ukraine leading to the problems today.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on February 15, 2024, 09:52:55 PMThe US cannot go around overthrowing governments it don't like. Obama had the CIA topple Viktor Yanukovych's government in Ukraine leading to the problems today.

Maybe not every government but it was clear that Chavez needed to be murdered. Believe me, I love saying "I TOLD YOU SO!" and this is a prime example! I openly advocated for the assassination of Chavez for the very reasons we are dealing with today and while I'm gloating, I have to admit, it didnt take a fukin genius to see this coming!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 01:57:11 PMMaybe you're right. Maybe what the world needs right now is the US to step back and let China and Russia take the lead for a while. See how you ingrates like that shit.
How could they be any worse than the US being lead around by the nose by the likes of Raytheon.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 16, 2024, 01:33:06 PMHow could they be any worse than the US being lead around by the nose by the likes of Raytheon.

I know, right? What could go wrong?  :popcorn:

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 09:18:20 PMThat loss is offset 1000X or more by the criminal fuktards coming ILLEGALLY! We should have decapitated the Chavez government.
Wouldn't it be easier and achieve better results by not admitting every Venezuelan refugee claimant. As least a rigorous vetting process for every person that seeks asylum.

Thiel

Donald Trump and his sons were ordered to pay $364 million over a lawsuit in a New York state Supreme Court on Friday.

The civil lawsuit was filed by New York Attorney General Letitia James and claimed that Trump defrauded banks and other organizations by over-estimating the value of his properties in order to secure favorable bank loans and other benefits.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 11:09:11 PMMaybe not every government but it was clear that Chavez needed to be murdered. Believe me, I love saying "I TOLD YOU SO!" and this is a prime example! I openly advocated for the assassination of Chavez for the very reasons we are dealing with today and while I'm gloating, I have to admit, it didnt take a fukin genius to see this coming!
You would solve more American problems by shooting Biden, Harris, the heads of the CIA, the FBI, the DOJ and most members of congress.
Agree Agree x 1 View List