The best topic

Replies: 7890
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:06:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 13, 2024, 08:15:38 AMAt least hire them for baggage handling.

Better yet, put em IN baggage and drop em all off in North Korea.

Thiel

People with tattoos have a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 13, 2024, 07:30:12 PMPeople with tattoos had a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.

Yea, I read that and LOL'd last week. Most people who get em these days are just idiotic followers. I cant wait until all these dumb 304's get nose AIDS from their piercings!  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on June 13, 2024, 07:30:12 PMPeople with tattoos have a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.
I am covered in ink. I aint worried.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 13, 2024, 08:15:38 AMAt least hire them for baggage handling.
They only want to handle baggage with fentanyl in it.

DKG

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday issued a decision that makes it harder for illegal immigrants subject to a deportation order to challenge their removal from the country on the grounds that the government sent them an initial notice to appear that lacked a time and place for their hearing even though it followed up with a second notice that contained this information.

In a 5–4 decision issued on June 14, with Justice Neil Gorsuch joining the liberal minority in dissent, the high court sided with the government in upholding the legitimacy of what amounts to a two-step notification system in the process of deporting illegal immigrants that effectively removes one basis for them to get their removal order rescinded.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act mandates that the government issue "written notice" to illegal immigrants who are either "inadmissible" or "deportable" informing them about the removal proceedings they are being subjected to.

Herman

U.S. forces carried out successful attacks late this week targeting assets of the Houthi terrorists in Yemen, according to the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which oversees operations in the Middle East.