The best topic

Replies: 10976
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 11:41:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

I'm making turkey garlic ramen tonight.
Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

The European Union's Digital Services Act is touted as part of a regulatory strategy to "prevent illegal and harmful activities online and the spread of disinformation."

There are now indications that the European Commission is plotting to personally target Musk with monster DSA fines for supposed violations of the regulators' content moderation rules on X.

Grimmy

Quote from: formosan on October 18, 2024, 11:35:47 AMI'm making turkey garlic ramen tonight.

I fuckin love Ramen and that combo i have not tried and sounds gooood.  :popcorn:
Après moi, le déluge...

formosan

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 02:37:18 PMI fuckin love Ramen and that combo i have not tried and sounds gooood.  :popcorn:
My family loved it Grimmy.....there are no leftovers.

DKG

According to customer satisfaction surveys Chick-fil-A is the number one fast food chain in the US.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

This forum has been online for twelve years.
 :good:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on October 21, 2024, 07:14:00 AMAccording to customer satisfaction surveys Chick-fil-A is the number one fast food chain in the US.

Its the cleanliness, the service, and the fact that the food is real. The food is actually a bit boring but it isnt fake pink slime like McD's.

I actually prefer Popeyes but I can rarely tolerate the hassle. Amongst these hassles are:
1. You never know if the place is ONLY taking cash or ONLY card
2. The person at the drive up tells you to pull forward where they take your order. They do 1 drive through order at a time.
3. They are out of whatever you want about 1/2 the time.
4. They either have 2 black people working their asses off to the point of going postal or 5 niggers fucking everything up.
5. Its dirty AF!
6. They are rude AF.

Lots of other bullshit as well.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on October 21, 2024, 10:16:32 AMIts the cleanliness, the service, and the fact that the food is real. The food is actually a bit boring but it isnt fake pink slime like McD's.

I actually prefer Popeyes but I can rarely tolerate the hassle. Amongst these hassles are:
1. You never know if the place is ONLY taking cash or ONLY card
2. The person at the drive up tells you to pull forward where they take your order. They do 1 drive through order at a time.
3. They are out of whatever you want about 1/2 the time.
4. They either have 2 black people working their asses off to the point of going postal or 5 niggers fucking everything up.
5. Its dirty AF!
6. They are rude AF.

Lots of other bullshit as well.
Popeye's are opening up new stores all over the place. I have never heard any complaints about the cleanliness.