Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would Murdy the Nympho Deflower Joe the Elderly Virgin

Started by Herman, March 31, 2023, 10:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496801 time=1680408857 user_id=2845
I guarantee you that fucking beached whale sent all the dudes here her nudes.

Nope. Not me. I've called her a fuking 2 bit slut for YEARS. Of course the dumb cunt said I wanted her but couldnt have her. LMFAO!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496804 time=1680409367 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496801 time=1680408857 user_id=2845
I guarantee you that fucking beached whale sent all the dudes here her nudes.

Nope. Not me. I've called her a fuking 2 bit slut for YEARS. Of course the dumb cunt said I wanted her but couldnt have her. LMFAO!

My fucking dog could have her. That's how desperate she is.
<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496768 time=1680358834 user_id=3389
Gawd this back and forth between Herman and Joe is tiresome. Stop pretending you two know each other.

It'll be so enjoyable when I retire and I git ta spend all the money/taxes Herman contributed to my Pension, Shen. I'm shore lookin' forward to retirement. It'll be a blast. . And I knowz DKG/seoubro is right behind contributing to my retirement too. It's kinda too bad that by the time they retire, the guv will probably up the retirement age ta 70. I'll be long gone retired from the workforce by then tho.

Shucks by the time Herman and DKG are eligible for a national pension, I will have received at least $100,000 of their hard earned money and taxes they  contributed to the retirement plan.

I've discovered that's the irony in real life too. The guy who worked so hard all his life often is too ill in old age to enjoy all the money he saved or contributed to the pension fund. Most people who reach retirement age are usually too burnt out or sick to enjoy it. And they often keel over before or shortly after they retire.

Just like Steve Jobs, eh?

">

He made billions in his lifetime, but his widow, her boyfriends, friends and family git ta spend it.

Life aint fair but unfortunately...that's the way it is, eh.

And yet I thank Herman for his contributions and sacrifice so that I could enjoy the fruits of his labor. I know he's had a hard life.

I'm plannin' to retire in Hawaii, eh Shen? It'd be nice ta spend 6 months of the year there during the cold hard Canadians winters that many have to endure here.

Frood

You ain't going to get shit, Joe. The whole system is crumbling and you're an old man.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=496807 time=1680411199 user_id=97
Gawd this back and forth between Herman and Joe is tiresome. Stop pretending you two know each other.

I'm plannin' to retire in Hawaii

I could see that. I have been to Hawaii with my first wife, my current wife and a few other gals over the past thirty five years. Honolulu has a lot of broke single seniors escaping cold weather.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=496807 time=1680411199 user_id=97

It'll be so enjoyable when I retire and I git ta spend all the money/taxes Herman contributed to my Pension, Shen. I'm shore lookin' forward to retirement. It'll be a blast. . And I knowz DKG/seoubro is right behind contributing to my retirement too. It's kinda too bad that by the time they retire, the guv will probably up the retirement age ta 70. I'll be long gone retired from the workforce by then tho.

Shucks by the time Herman and DKG are eligible for a national pension, I will have received at least $100,000 of their hard earned money and taxes they  contributed to the retirement plan.

I've discovered that's the irony in real life too. The guy who worked so hard all his life often is too ill in old age to enjoy all the money he saved or contributed to the pension fund. Most people who reach retirement age are usually too burnt out or sick to enjoy it. And they often keel over before or shortly after they retire.

Just like Steve Jobs, eh?

">

He made billions in his lifetime, but his widow, her boyfriends, friends and family git ta spend it.

Life aint fair but unfortunately...that's the way it is, eh.

And yet I thank Herman for his contributions and sacrifice so that I could enjoy the fruits of his labor. I know he's had a hard life.

I'm plannin' to retire in Hawaii, eh Shen? It'd be nice ta spend 6 months of the year there during the cold hard Canadians winters that many have to endure here.

Congrats.

Lokmar

When  the SHTF, armed people like me will take all of josephines shit and leave him destitute.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496866 time=1680463408 user_id=2845
Why are you guys so mean to Joe?

Because he's a 2 faced clown.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496865 time=1680463329 user_id=3351
When  the SHTF, armed people like me will take all of josephines shit and leave him destitute.

He has been that way for the last sixty five years.

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=496873 time=1680467484 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496865 time=1680463329 user_id=3351

Y'know Korean, I was lookin' for a qualified CFP ta handle my finances.

However ....seems ya talked yerself outta some well-paid work

Gota go elsewhere I guess. Oh well.

Y'know what they say....don't bite the hand that feeds ya, Korean

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=496882 time=1680473235 user_id=97
Quote from: DKG post_id=496873 time=1680467484 user_id=3390

Y'know Korean, I was lookin' for a qualified CFP ta handle my finances.

However ....seems ya talked yerself outta some well-paid work

Gota go elsewhere I guess. Oh well.

Y'know what they say....don't bite the hand that feeds ya, Korean

How were you gonna pay him? By offering him a blow job in that broke down POS car of yours?

Herman

Doesn't Joe have roommates or something. He is a senior citizen who lives like an eighteen year old kid. At least an eighteen year old kid has been laid.

Aryan

Now that broke, bloated, bullshitting, fuckwit is back from retirement again, performing his usual tired old routine...

Shen Li