The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

God Bless you, Mr. President

Started by Erica Mena, March 31, 2023, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496724 time=1680313248 user_id=3349
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496719 time=1680312338 user_id=2845
Someone needs to be the bigger person and stop the in-fighting. We can't afford another four years of Biden

Yup democrats always stick together regardless of the candidate and Republicans need to start doing the same. Seeing what a train wreck the current administration has been it won't be hard to get the average voter to throw out the dems as long as the GOP puts up a united front.

You are right. Trump needs to stop these attacks on DeSantis like he is an ungreatful kid. DeSantis has earned his stripes. He turned purple Florida solid red. If Trump would do the right thing and withdraw from the GOP nomination and get behind DeSantis they would kick democRAT ass in 24. Unless there is a shit tonne of cheating.

Frood

Fuck DeSantis.

That charlatan....
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Republican or Democrat, Left or Right I try not to side or get too involved with US politics anymore. It's sometimes difficult to know which side is tellin' the truth. USA appears to be on a roller coaster ride for at least another 10 years. Whichever party is in power, who knows how things will be by then? Probably a lot worse with the way things are goin'.

Frood

You're a Canuckistani, Joe.

Best if you just watch and keep your mouth shut.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=496733 time=1680314558 user_id=1676

Actually Frood...CNN is even worse for political bias than Fox News...and they're both pretty biased.

At least Fox has some good business analysts...and if I tune into that channel it's usually for their business commentaries or forecasts rather than political opinions. Actually I try to shut the political stuff out...whether it's CNN or Fox. They're all baloney, cheerleaders for one side or the other.

But fox has made some decent business forecasts based on sound data where they've actually made some accurate calls.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=496731 time=1680314492 user_id=97
Republican or Democrat, Left or Right I try not to side or get too involved with US politics anymore.

:roll: I do not know what is funnier. You not getting involved in US politics or you believing left and right still exist in North America,.

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=496736 time=1680315002 user_id=97
Quote from: Frood post_id=496733 time=1680314558 user_id=1676

Actually Frood...CNN is even worse for political bias than Fox News...and they're both pretty biased.

At least Fox has some good business analysts...and if I tune into that channel it's usually for their business commentaries or forecasts rather than political opinions. Actually I try to shut the political stuff out...whether it's CNN or Fox. They're all baloney, cheerleaders for one side or the other.

But fox has made some decent business forecasts based on sound data where they've actually made some accurate calls.

Shush, imbecile.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=496727 time=1680313987 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496724 time=1680313248 user_id=3349

Yup democrats always stick together regardless of the candidate and Republicans need to start doing the same. Seeing what a train wreck the current administration has been it won't be hard to get the average voter to throw out the dems as long as the GOP puts up a united front.

You are right. Trump needs to stop these attacks on DeSantis like he is an ungreatful kid. DeSantis has earned his stripes. He turned purple Florida solid red. If Trump would do the right thing and withdraw from the GOP nomination and get behind DeSantis they would kick democRAT ass in 24. Unless there is a shit tonne of cheating.

There was a shit ton of cheating in 2020. Thats the reason Trump isnt in the WH now. More and more people are Team Trump every day BECAUSE of what these crooked election cheating dems have done/are doing. If the rest of the GOP wont support Trump over biden, well I suspect thats the end of the country. People like me wont be voting for the GOP for a VERY long time if ever again.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=496731 time=1680314492 user_id=97
Republican or Democrat, Left or Right I try not to side or get too involved with US politics anymore. It's sometimes difficult to know which side is tellin' the truth. USA appears to be on a roller coaster ride for at least another 10 years. Whichever party is in power, who knows how things will be by then? Probably a lot worse with the way things are goin'.

STFU josephine, you ignorant POS.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Neither side tells the truth but I like the Republican lies better.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

Both are scum but Republicans are stable scum.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=496752 time=1680331557 user_id=1676
Both are scum but Republicans are stable scum.

I like the Rand Paul wing of the party.

JOE

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496751 time=1680323766 user_id=3349
Neither side tells the truth but I like the Republican lies better.

Hearkens back to the movie Brewster's Millions where Richard Pryor tries to dissuade the voters from choosing either candidate in the upcoming election because both are scum:

">