The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Easter Sunday

Started by Erica Mena, April 04, 2023, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Almost done with the kiddos baskets. Gonna make a ham with homemade mac n cheese Easter morning, take the kids to the park for a quick Easter egg hunt, then off to work. I get paid double so why not.

Anyone else got plans?
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Easter is this Sunday? I'll have to get a Playboy and look at the bunnies :)
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496962 time=1680626113 user_id=2845
Almost done with the kiddos baskets. Gonna make a ham with homemade mac n cheese Easter morning, take the kids to the park for a quick Easter egg hunt, then off to work. I get paid double so why not.

Anyone else got plans?

I am having my boy, his old lady, and my two grandkids over. They will be here Friday for a couple of days. I do not know what to get my grandkids and I am running out of time. It's this shit where I really miss old Bricktop. That fella has six grandkids. He gave me useful gift advice for my granddaughter.

Aylana

I will probably go through my list of 1.7k Facebook friends and delete the spambots who have nothing on their page but links to sex chats or advertisements.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=496974 time=1680637261 user_id=3385
I will probably go through my list of 1.7k Facebook friends and delete the spambots who have nothing on their page but links to sex chats or advertisements.

I would rather be with my grandkids than Facebook friends.

Shen Li

My 2 sons are at an awkward age, There are too old for Easter Bunny stuff, but they expect something for Easter.

Lokmar

Going to the family farm. We'll have a big meal and do yard work for my mother in law.  Probably shoot the .22 with the thermal scope and the Desert Eagle. If I see any furry woodland creatures, they're gonna DIE!

weebles

Perhaps eat some overcooked ham with a side Cadbury eggs  then do some weird pagan ritual?

">

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496996 time=1680658709 user_id=3389
My 2 sons are at an awkward age, There are too old for Easter Bunny stuff, but they expect something for Easter.

Give them packs of Hubba Bubba, some Swiss Army knives, and tell them to chew gum and whittle on the porch...

...oh wait. You're moving them to Singapore....

Disregard my advice.

Buy them blouses and make-up kits.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

My girlfriend and I are having prime rib.

Herman

I am going to buy my three year old granddaughter a bike with training wheels tomorrow. The old is picking up a stuffed animal for the baby. She is going to buy some chocolate eggs too and hide them around the house for my three year old granddaughter.

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=497000 time=1680675980 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496996 time=1680658709 user_id=3389

Give them packs of Hubba Bubba, some Swiss Army knives, and tell them to chew gum and whittle on the porch...

...oh wait. You're moving them to Singapore....

Disregard my advice.

Buy them blouses and make-up kits.

I would if we were moving to Vancouver.

Thiel

I am just going to relax this long weekend.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Dang, I love being a grandpa.

Shen Li

The weather is finally cooperative. We might even be able sit out on the deck while the sun beats on it. It's a relaxing Easter Sunday.