Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Walmart

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 02:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Ugh

I'm doing a bit of house organization, so I went on a Walmart run for storage bins and other goodies.

It is so friggin GHETTO. They have everything locked up. You have to wait a half hour for someone to come and unlock it. So annoying
<t></t>

Anonymous

Aren't you ever going to move?

You obviously hate it there.

Erica Mena

At this point, when I retire. Or if I win the lotto
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497162 time=1680804587 user_id=2845
Ugh

I'm doing a bit of house organization, so I went on a Walmart run for storage bins and other goodies.

It is so friggin GHETTO. They have everything locked up. You have to wait a half hour for someone to come and unlock it. So annoying

Walmart stores in Canada are different from their American counterparts. They are clean, safe, and the majority of customers are hard working immigrants, not fat white trash or anything close to ghetto.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497162 time=1680804587 user_id=2845
Ugh

I kept telling my daughter not to shop at them. One day, she saw 2 sheeboons fighting and throwing meat packs at each other. She doesnt shop walmart now.

Biggie Smiles

The Walmart by me is peaceful and well organized.

Then again, I live in a very conservative area dominated by MAGA hero's so it's not surprising we coexist as civil human beings together

Liberals states and cities are just shit hole vermin traps. Fact of life

Herman

I got no problem with any Walmart store.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497185 time=1680818435 user_id=3214
The Walmart by me is peaceful and well organized.

Then again, I live in a very conservative area dominated by MAGA hero's so it's not surprising we coexist as civil human beings together

Liberals states and cities are just shit hole vermin traps. Fact of life

An armed society is a more polite society!!! Seriously, I dont worry about getting robbed in Florida. Everytime I have to take a business trip to the chicongo, my head is on a swivel.

DKG

Walmart has plans to become more competitive using more automation.