The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501938 time=1685164578 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351

Only an idiot has no fear of government</snip>

No, an idiot would be the person that actively welcomed becoming a victim of it. They aren't better than you... or do you mean to tell me that you think they are? How does that correlate with your views on some of the decisions they make? Troon policy getting pushed to the head of the queue making you wet the bed of a night, is it? Buy some Depends like Biden does and get over yourself!

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351
Dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible, dont ask me where either.

Oh right, I'm supposed to put my faith in you, yeah that ain't happening.  ac_toofunny  A guy who widdles his dacks over an elected assembly of Fettermans and Pelosis and cowers in the corner, periodically cheeping that we should go dunn down some unfuckable hambeasts because a book said so. Not buying it. And before you default to your usual go-to of "u r teh gaytheist", I hold their accounts to the same standard as I hold yours. You're both as wet as each other, you both have ideas that you cannot back up with pure logic, let alone concrete proof.

Be happy you ratbag, at least you're in with a better chance than they are. It's a lot easier to prove a thing's existence than it is to prove its unequivocal absence.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351A 2 second search on Google will prove you dont know WTF you're talking about.

And you can't spare that in among all the time you've spent replying to me. I call bullshit on your claim, I've invited you and plenty of others to pony up proof of this dinosaur creating God of yours from way before Jewgle was even invented. Nobody has taken two seconds to give me the concrete proof I asked for and I'll warrant if you tried now, you'd come across as some leftist Snopes fact checker, eager to provide context in the absence of any definitive statement.

That's why you want me to do all the legwork, isn't it? Fuck off, nobody elected your ass the authority of anything, you have to earn that status, at least where I'm concerned.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351Also, the Bible doesnt teach 6/24 hour days of creation. Why is it gaytheists act all smart and say such stupid ass uneducated shit?

Dunno, you'd have to ask one.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351 That was rhetorical BTW.

Then why bring it up at all? Bit thick are you?

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501932 time=1685156106 user_id=3351We are clearly wasting each others time here. You gaytheists are far too unenlightened IMO.

Ahhh, there's that default to black and white. This is why you lose. You cannot offer the proof I require, so you excuse yourself from any effort or admission that your efforts are futile and immediately default to baseless accusation. You aren't doing your credibility any favours, you know.

Like I said earlier, you and your gaytheist opponents are peas in a pod in this regard. I've challenged plenty of them to prove to me that god does not exist. They have come up as empty handed as you have here.

So here I remain, a declared agnostic, watching you assclowns bickering endlessly and lying to yourselves that you have the proof. Neither you religious adherents or those who claim no god exists have made a compelling case that stands up to scrutiny, both of you are that [size=150]idiotic[/size] that you would automatically declare that anyone that engages in legitimate critical argument must be on the other side.

You retarded assclown, in one breath, you say you cant put your faith in me, the next you're saying I wont do the legwork.....REGARDING THE SAME FUKIN SUBJECT!

PWN3D! Thanks for playing!

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=501983 time=1685211048 user_id=2156
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501981 time=1685200429 user_id=3374
Tell me this isn't child abuse.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1661778938333474818">https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/16 ... 8333474818">https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1661778938333474818

These sort of incidences make me cry. Poor kid.

Truly horrific.

Kill all the fukin kweirdos!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501939 time=1685164867 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501927 time=1685153284 user_id=3351

God did not physically write the words in a trapper keeper if thats what you mean.

I didn't imply that he did. I was looking for specific reference in your sacred screed. I'd even have accepted the gnostic gospels that were cut from the canon too, I never did agree with the Council of Nicea's arrogance in determining which words of God were legitimate and which weren't.

God ordered us to execute gays. That command is directly from God. Pretty easy to see why now.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501987 time=1685221889 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501939 time=1685164867 user_id=3409

I didn't imply that he did. I was looking for specific reference in your sacred screed. I'd even have accepted the gnostic gospels that were cut from the canon too, I never did agree with the Council of Nicea's arrogance in determining which words of God were legitimate and which weren't.

God ordered us to execute gays. That command is directly from God. Pretty easy to see why now.

No he didn't. You're lying again.

:laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501985 time=1685221768 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501938 time=1685164578 user_id=3409

No, an idiot would be the person that actively welcomed becoming a victim of it. They aren't better than you... or do you mean to tell me that you think they are? How does that correlate with your views on some of the decisions they make? Troon policy getting pushed to the head of the queue making you wet the bed of a night, is it? Buy some Depends like Biden does and get over yourself!

Oh right, I'm supposed to put my faith in you, yeah that ain't happening.  ac_toofunny  A guy who widdles his dacks over an elected assembly of Fettermans and Pelosis and cowers in the corner, periodically cheeping that we should go dunn down some unfuckable hambeasts because a book said so. Not buying it. And before you default to your usual go-to of "u r teh gaytheist", I hold their accounts to the same standard as I hold yours. You're both as wet as each other, you both have ideas that you cannot back up with pure logic, let alone concrete proof.

Be happy you ratbag, at least you're in with a better chance than they are. It's a lot easier to prove a thing's existence than it is to prove its unequivocal absence.

And you can't spare that in among all the time you've spent replying to me. I call bullshit on your claim, I've invited you and plenty of others to pony up proof of this dinosaur creating God of yours from way before Jewgle was even invented. Nobody has taken two seconds to give me the concrete proof I asked for and I'll warrant if you tried now, you'd come across as some leftist Snopes fact checker, eager to provide context in the absence of any definitive statement.

That's why you want me to do all the legwork, isn't it? Fuck off, nobody elected your ass the authority of anything, you have to earn that status, at least where I'm concerned.

Dunno, you'd have to ask one.

Then why bring it up at all? Bit thick are you?

Ahhh, there's that default to black and white. This is why you lose. You cannot offer the proof I require, so you excuse yourself from any effort or admission that your efforts are futile and immediately default to baseless accusation. You aren't doing your credibility any favours, you know.

Like I said earlier, you and your gaytheist opponents are peas in a pod in this regard. I've challenged plenty of them to prove to me that god does not exist. They have come up as empty handed as you have here.

So here I remain, a declared agnostic, watching you assclowns bickering endlessly and lying to yourselves that you have the proof. Neither you religious adherents or those who claim no god exists have made a compelling case that stands up to scrutiny, both of you are that [size=150]idiotic[/size] that you would automatically declare that anyone that engages in legitimate critical argument must be on the other side.

You retarded assclown, in one breath, you say you cant put your faith in me, the next you're saying I wont do the legwork.....REGARDING THE SAME FUKIN SUBJECT!

The reason I cannot put my faith in you is because you won't do the legwork to show me why I should. What's the matter, bomb out of school in grade 2 and spend half your adult life in a yurt in Arkansas or something?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Target gave $2 million to LGBTQ education organization urging schools to hide gender transitions from parents, wants gender ideology integrated into math classes.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I heard about that yesterday. $2.1 million.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/p7B4xXrIhIN9/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/p7B4xXrIhIN9/

They might have to pull their horns in, the Curse of the Troon be upon them.  :laugh:

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501998 time=1685233305 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501987 time=1685221889 user_id=3351

Of course He did. Its best to listen to Him.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501999 time=1685233446 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501985 time=1685221768 user_id=3351

The reason I cannot put my faith in you is because you won't do the legwork to show me why I should. What's the matter, bomb out of school in grade 2 and spend half your adult life in a yurt in Arkansas or something?

You said it yourself, you cant trust me. I anticipated you saying that. You people always do. You people are always so predictable.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502030 time=1685242298 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501999 time=1685233446 user_id=3409

You said it yourself, you cant trust me. I anticipated you saying that. You people always do. You people are always so predictable.

I anticipated you acting like a leftie. Glad to see you didn't disappoint.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502029 time=1685242215 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501998 time=1685233305 user_id=3409

Rubbish. Nobody exists until they're in my little black book.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502033 time=1685244755 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502030 time=1685242298 user_id=3351

I anticipated you acting like a leftie. Glad to see you didn't disappoint.

LOL! Thats a nice leftist tactic you threw out there!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502034 time=1685244826 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502029 time=1685242215 user_id=3351

Rubbish. Nobody exists until they're in my little black book.

Get triggered, clown!

John Adams

June 21, 1776

"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.

Now have yourself a nice "REEEEEE!"  ac_hithere

Lokmar

James Madison:

"It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homage....Before any man can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe."

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

"REEEEEEEEE, REE, REE, REEEEEEEE!"""

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502039 time=1685250801 user_id=3351
James Madison:

"It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homage....Before any man can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe."

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

"REEEEEEEEE, REE, REE, REEEEEEEE!"""

I doubt he'd disagree with the underlying premise.

ie. Take care of yourself and live by your conscience while respecting the lives and choices of others (within reason).
Blahhhhhh...