Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502106 time=1685306184 user_id=3351

Historical documents are on my side. You've got the equivalent of "muh feelz".
Says the poof who "feeeeelz" a god exists and who, when falled upon to actually prove it, points to a bunch of others who "feeeeelz" the same.

Lemme know when you get a bunch of gaythiest writings from the founders peers to refute THEIR own writings! LMFAO@U!

Now why would I bother them with that? They already have their work cut out for them telling me all about their "feeeeeeeelz" that no god exists at all.

Funniest thing; when I ask those woofters to prove it, they do like you do... they defer to a bunch of others whose "feeeeelz" are as documented as your own.

It's not proof. I want proof. And none of you fags seem capable of delivering it. What retards you all are, you AND your "gaytheists".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

You know, I'll probably go to my grave still waiting for one of you to prove your case. And on that day I might even get the proof none of you incompetents could give me.

On that day, I might learn that God exists in the form you pretend for him. Or I mat learn his nature is something else entirely.

It is also equally possible that I simply cease to be.

I don't profess a knowledge either way. That's what being "agnostic" means. Still doesn't stop me from asking for reasonable proof.

Seems you've been too busy trying to shoehorn those without belief in with those who believe in no god to notice. Sucks to be you.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502108 time=1685307452 user_id=3409

Historical documents are on my side. You've got the equivalent of "muh feelz".
Says the poof who "feeeeelz" a god exists and who, when falled upon to actually prove it, points to a bunch of others who "feeeeelz" the same.

Lemme know when you get a bunch of gaythiest writings from the founders peers to refute THEIR own writings! LMFAO@U!

Now why would I bother them with that? They already have their work cut out for them telling me all about their "feeeeeeeelz" that no god exists at all.

Funniest thing; when I ask those woofters to prove it, they do like you do... they defer to a bunch of others whose "feeeeelz" are as documented as your own.

It's not proof. I want proof. And none of you fags seem capable of delivering it. What retards you all are, you AND your "gaytheists".

Are you tarded? The proof is in their own handwriting.

Oerdin

Isn't this thread supposed to be about nasty troons?

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502109 time=1685307892 user_id=3409
You know, I'll probably go to my grave still waiting for one of you to prove your case. And on that day I might even get the proof none of you incompetents could give me.

On that day, I might learn that God exists in the form you pretend for him. Or I mat learn his nature is something else entirely.

It is also equally possible that I simply cease to be.

I don't profess a knowledge either way. That's what being "agnostic" means. Still doesn't stop me from asking for reasonable proof.

Seems you've been too busy trying to shoehorn those without belief in with those who believe in no god to notice. Sucks to be you.

I couldnt care less. The fact is, you stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes. Meanwhile, history 101 documents beyond a shadow of a doubt that the cornerstone of Western Civilization is based on Judeo-Christianity. The founders declared God given authority to create the United States of America in 1776.

Oh yea, and the Constitution ISNT the document upon which America was founded on just in case you were gonna throw that idiocy in the mix.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502163 time=1685339203 user_id=3374

LOL! I got Gaydolph's hysteria flared up over my Godly and common sense position that all faggits should be executed.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502163 time=1685339203 user_id=3374

Supposedly. Actually it questioned if there were any countries with a trannie ban and that was settled back on page one. Then brother lokmar showed up with a pack of crayons and proceeded to munch them. Seems he wants himself a little "equity" on the topic of god given rights. I, who prefers equality and arguments based on merit, pointed out to him that he was basing his entire argument on calls to an authority who's very existence was under question (reasonably so) and therefore he hadn't proven his case any more than an atheist ever had (or could).

Lokmar has been munching his crayons furiously like a latter day Dubya at me ever since, to whit:-

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502161 time=1685338802 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502108 time=1685307452 user_id=3409

Dummy, I didn't ask for proof that someone had written about god. Richard Dawkins writes about there being no god all the time... and he hasn't proved his case to me any more or less than you have.

Shit or get off the pot already, you silly little wanker. Your arguments, like Dawkins', do not prove anything about the legitimacy about god's existence.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502166 time=1685339473 user_id=3409
Supposedly.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502161 time=1685338802 user_id=3351

Dummy, I didn't ask for proof that someone had written about god. Richard Dawkins writes about there being no god all the time... and he hasn't proved his case to me any more or less than you have.

Shit or get off the pot already, you silly little wanker. Your arguments, like Dawkins', do not prove anything about the legitimacy about god's existence.

Sorry clown, I'm not indulging you in your goal post relocation project. This country based its very existence on God, the Judeo-Christian God. You dont have to like it, but I proved it and you have zippo evidence to the contrary. Being a faggit is not a God given inalienable right and in fact is a choice which qualifies one for the death penalty according to the sacred texts that the founders referenced hundreds if not thousands of times in their writings. When you fabricate a time machine, I suggest you travel back and convince them not to reference God or the Bible, or Jesus in anything they write regarding this nations founding. Better yet, bring em back and take em on a tour of SagFagcistern to propperly enlighten them!  ac_toofunny

You'd be well off to join all the ass punchers who wanna toss out the very existence of the nation.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502168 time=1685340171 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502166 time=1685339473 user_id=3409
Supposedly.

Sorry clown, I'm not indulging you in your goal post relocation project. This country based its very existence on God, the Judeo-Christian God. You dont have to like it, but I proved it and you have zippo evidence to the contrary. Being a faggit is not a God given inalienable right and in fact is a choice which qualifies one for the death penalty according to the sacred texts that the founders referenced hundreds if not thousands of times in their writings. When you fabricate a time machine, I suggest you travel back and convince them not to reference God or the Bible, or Jesus in anything they write regarding this nations founding. Better yet, bring em back and take em on a tour of SagFagcistern to propperly enlighten them!  ac_toofunny

You'd be well off to join all the ass punchers who wanna toss out the very existence of the nation.

I seriously doubt that. All you're really proven so far is you cannot prove the existence of god, only that there exists other people who similarly cannot prove the existence of god. Something which I already knew. You proved that you were as hopeless at arguing your case on the topic as the average run of the mill atheist. You proved that you'd dearly like a two tiered standard of for the merits of your arguments and theirs, an imbalance they would like inn their own favour themselves.

No dice from where I sit. I'll hold both sides up to the same level of scrutiny. An atheist has never proven to me that god doesn't exist. You haven't proven to me that god does. And the both of you get your noses out of joint and resort to name calling when it's pointed out.

Not something I'd imagine was cause to emigrate over, no matter how stupid the pair of you look while doing it.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

You know what I'd have done had Lokmar actually proven the existence of a god? I'd have thanked him. The way I see it, it would have freed me up from the not knowing either way, which in turn would have encouraged me towards getting god to weigh in on some things he's purported to have said and following those recommendations going forward. Things that don't make any sense to follow otherwise... like not wearing polyester or eating shellfish.

I kinda doubted Lokmar would come through, but hey... I gave him the chance to acquit himself.

He chose to om-nom the Crayolas instead. It's no skin off my dick.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Following threats of a Target boycott, the big-box retailer yanked some LGBTQ Pride products. Queer and transgender designers blamed "domestic terrorists" for their LGBTQ products being removed from Target stores.

Last week, Target held an "emergency" meeting regarding the selling of controversial products, such as clothing from a designer promoting Satanism, LGBTQ onesies for babies, "tuck-friendly" bathing suits, and drag queen books for young children.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I know they disappeared their displays to the back of the stores last friday, are they actually discontinuing lines now?

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502192 time=1685350027 user_id=3409
I know they disappeared their displays to the back of the stores last friday, are they actually discontinuing lines now?

Probably, but this is not the first time Target has lost a lot of money due to bad investment choices.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=502196 time=1685350506 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502192 time=1685350027 user_id=3409

Probably, but this is not the first time Target has lost a lot of money due to bad investment choices.

True dat,

- Biggie Smiles