Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=502196 time=1685350506 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502192 time=1685350027 user_id=3409
I know they disappeared their displays to the back of the stores last friday, are they actually discontinuing lines now?

Probably, but this is not the first time Target has lost a lot of money due to bad investment choices.

True dat,
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502169 time=1685341285 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502168 time=1685340171 user_id=3351

Sorry clown, I'm not indulging you in your goal post relocation project. This country based its very existence on God, the Judeo-Christian God. You dont have to like it, but I proved it and you have zippo evidence to the contrary. Being a faggit is not a God given inalienable right and in fact is a choice which qualifies one for the death penalty according to the sacred texts that the founders referenced hundreds if not thousands of times in their writings. When you fabricate a time machine, I suggest you travel back and convince them not to reference God or the Bible, or Jesus in anything they write regarding this nations founding. Better yet, bring em back and take em on a tour of SagFagcistern to propperly enlighten them!  ac_toofunny

You'd be well off to join all the ass punchers who wanna toss out the very existence of the nation.

I seriously doubt that. All you're really proven so far is you cannot prove the existence of god, only that there exists other people who similarly cannot prove the existence of god. Something which I already knew. You proved that you were as hopeless at arguing your case on the topic as the average run of the mill atheist. You proved that you'd dearly like a two tiered standard of for the merits of your arguments and theirs, an imbalance they would like inn their own favour themselves.

No dice from where I sit. I'll hold both sides up to the same level of scrutiny. An atheist has never proven to me that god doesn't exist. You haven't proven to me that god does. And the both of you get your noses out of joint and resort to name calling when it's pointed out.

Not something I'd imagine was cause to emigrate over, no matter how stupid the pair of you look while doing it.

Funny, I never said I was rolling God out on display for you to see. Not once.

Anywho, America was founded upon the authority God granted them to overthrow the king of England's rule. Its a historical fact. Western civilization is completely submerged in Biblical Law.

Your belief or disbelief in God is moot.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502181 time=1685345254 user_id=3409
You know what I'd have done had Lokmar actually proven the existence of a god? I'd have thanked him. The way I see it, it would have freed me up from the not knowing either way, which in turn would have encouraged me towards getting god to weigh in on some things he's purported to have said and following those recommendations going forward. Things that don't make any sense to follow otherwise... like not wearing polyester or eating shellfish.

I kinda doubted Lokmar would come through, but hey... I gave him the chance to acquit himself.

He chose to om-nom the Crayolas instead. It's no skin off my dick.

Yea, you stomped your feet as soon as I pointed out God is the authority for the existence of this country and demanded I show you a picture of Him. LOL!

Frood

Well... are there any pics or video footage of god? Something?
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502247 time=1685410179 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502169 time=1685341285 user_id=3409

I seriously doubt that. All you're really proven so far is you cannot prove the existence of god, only that there exists other people who similarly cannot prove the existence of god. Something which I already knew. You proved that you were as hopeless at arguing your case on the topic as the average run of the mill atheist. You proved that you'd dearly like a two tiered standard of for the merits of your arguments and theirs, an imbalance they would like inn their own favour themselves.

No dice from where I sit. I'll hold both sides up to the same level of scrutiny. An atheist has never proven to me that god doesn't exist. You haven't proven to me that god does. And the both of you get your noses out of joint and resort to name calling when it's pointed out.

Not something I'd imagine was cause to emigrate over, no matter how stupid the pair of you look while doing it.

That's right, you didn't.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502247 time=1685410179 user_id=3351Anywho, America was founded u<snip>

Don't care. Appeals to authority only work when the authority is legitimate. Until you prove your god exists, your appeals to it must be treated with skepticism. If you cannot understand that basic premise, you're no better than any other crayon muncher.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502248 time=1685410241 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502181 time=1685345254 user_id=3409
You know what I'd have done had Lokmar actually proven the existence of a god? I'd have thanked him. The way I see it, it would have freed me up from the not knowing either way, which in turn would have encouraged me towards getting god to weigh in on some things he's purported to have said and following those recommendations going forward. Things that don't make any sense to follow otherwise... like not wearing polyester or eating shellfish.

I kinda doubted Lokmar would come through, but hey... I gave him the chance to acquit himself.

He chose to om-nom the Crayolas instead. It's no skin off my dick.

Yea, you stomped your feet as soon as I pointed out God is the authority for the existence of this country and demanded I show you a picture of Him. LOL!

I never demanded a photo, I called for you to prove god's existence. As in tangible, in the flesh, concrete proof.

Textual accounts can be falsified. Photos can be photoshopped. Even video and audio is suspect these days. I'm not interested in more of your willful waffle. unlike you I have a brain and I use it.

Proof of your god's existence or proof of his absence, I don't really care either way. Otherwise it's Yawnarama time, with the deniers and their equally demented devout counterparts demanding my faith for arguments they refuse to back up with solid proof.

Now, would you like a fresh packet of Crayolas or are you good with the ones you have now?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=502253 time=1685410927 user_id=1676

Here ya go:

">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502269 time=1685438924 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502247 time=1685410179 user_id=3351

That's right, you didn't.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502247 time=1685410179 user_id=3351Anywho, America was founded u<snip>

Don't care. Appeals to authority only work when the authority is legitimate. Until you prove your god exists, your appeals to it must be treated with skepticism. If you cannot understand that basic premise, you're no better than any other crayon muncher.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502248 time=1685410241 user_id=3351

I never demanded a photo, I called for you to prove god's existence. As in tangible, in the flesh, concrete proof.

Textual accounts can be falsified. Photos can be photoshopped. Even video and audio is suspect these days. I'm not interested in more of your willful waffle. unlike you I have a brain and I use it.

Proof of your god's existence or proof of his absence, I don't really care either way. Otherwise it's Yawnarama time, with the deniers and their equally demented devout counterparts demanding my faith for arguments they refuse to back up with solid proof.

Now, would you like a fresh packet of Crayolas or are you good with the ones you have now?

None of the above is relevant to my declarations.

The founders founded America on authority claimed from God. You dont have to like it but unless you're a complete obstinate buffoon, you HAVE to believe it because it is documented by their own writings.

Oerdin

:8brw3y9:
I know they disappeared their displays to the back of the stores last friday, are they actually discontinuing lines now?

Sadly, I don't think they have discontinued anything.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502294 time=1685471203 user_id=3374
:8brw3y9:

Sadly, I don't think they have discontinued anything.

You can bet all these woke assed corporations will continue to full ahead steam with these faggit loving policies. Its as if they've been assured they will be taken care of by the faggit loving cabal.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502287 time=1685455685 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=502253 time=1685410927 user_id=1676

Here ya go:

">

No, authentic items. Not recreations. There's already the bible.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=502296 time=1685473499 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502287 time=1685455685 user_id=3351

Here ya go:

">

"prove it", LMFAO!

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502302 time=1685480116 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=502296 time=1685473499 user_id=1676

"prove it", LMFAO!

The onus to prove is on the believer, not the sceptic.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=502308 time=1685482949 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502302 time=1685480116 user_id=3351

"prove it", LMFAO!

There's 2 whole jokes you missed!

"for those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502309 time=1685486897 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=502308 time=1685482949 user_id=1676

There's 2 whole jokes you missed!

"for those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

In the absence of any proof or evidence, I don't believe one way or another....

That's the joke, and it's on you for trying to play proof footsies...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Dylan Mulvaney is even more of an attention whore than old Joe.

">

Print
User actions