The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1670633166992752641">https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1 ... 6992752641">https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1670633166992752641

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503757 time=1687187812 user_id=3374
https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1670633166992752641">https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1 ... 6992752641">https://twitter.com/lgbtcringe/status/1670633166992752641

:thumbup:

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503736 time=1687163374 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503684 time=1687104145 user_id=3351

More incoherent faggit loving babbling from you. I guess its your God given right to be a complete moron. Try not to project your kid diddling onto others though.

Faggit loving? Clearly not, certainly nowhere near as friendly as the free pass you give to troons and diddlers with your wails of execution that never seem to bear fruit, fruit. You say your god tells you to execute them, it wouldn't surprise me to hear the body count stands at a big fat zero. Kind of like your ability to pony up proof of your sky fairy... a bit fat zero. Overdosing on the soyent again, eh? Waving your noodly armed appendages about to no useful effect, hmm?

Hey, if Martini challenged you to an arm wrestling contest, would the pair of you end up snogging on his filthy mattress instead. I'm guessing you would, ya big gurl's blouse!  ac_razz

Pipe down, faggit lover. BTW, God also demands that people get a trial FIRST, before execution. You have no obstacle so your faggit and kiddie fucker body count is at zero. Why so, hypocrite? PWN3D!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503769 time=1687194895 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503736 time=1687163374 user_id=3409

Faggit loving? Clearly not, certainly nowhere near as friendly as the free pass you give to troons and diddlers with your wails of execution that never seem to bear fruit, fruit. You say your god tells you to execute them, it wouldn't surprise me to hear the body count stands at a big fat zero. Kind of like your ability to pony up proof of your sky fairy... a bit fat zero. Overdosing on the soyent again, eh? Waving your noodly armed appendages about to no useful effect, hmm?

Hey, if Martini challenged you to an arm wrestling contest, would the pair of you end up snogging on his filthy mattress instead. I'm guessing you would, ya big gurl's blouse!  ac_razz

Pipe down, faggit lover. BTW, God also demands that people get a trial FIRST, before execution. You have no obstacle so your faggit and kiddie fucker body count is at zero. Why so, hypocrite? PWN3D!

God schmod, we still haven't conclusively proven your troon-creating gheyity even exists. In fact I'd go as far as to say there has to be a serious doubt in your mind regarding the sky-fairy's existence or lack thereof, or you'd have already gone full metal jacket on the fuckers, yelling "save me baby jeebus, I did it all for your glory".

But you mentioned my body count being zero. True enough, but then I wanted them punished via publicly televised torture, not let off the hook for their crimes with a quick bullet to the head as advocated by your wimpy self.

I get my way, my body count remains zero, even as I'm carving off their testicles a slice at a time and dumping sulphuric acid into their urethras.

Whereas your body count remains zero because you are a loudmouthed wimp and a pansy. So much for your reputation of being a hardliner against your troon and kweirdo buddies, eh?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503802 time=1687244310 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503769 time=1687194895 user_id=3351

God schmod, we still haven't conclusively proven your troon-creating gheyity even exists. In fact I'd go as far as to say there has to be a serious doubt in your mind regarding the sky-fairy's existence or lack thereof, or you'd have already gone full metal jacket on the fuckers, yelling "save me baby jeebus, I did it all for your glory".

But you mentioned my body count being zero. True enough, but then I wanted them punished via publicly televised torture, not let off the hook for their crimes with a quick bullet to the head as advocated by your wimpy self.

I get my way, my body count remains zero, even as I'm carving off their testicles a slice at a time and dumping sulphuric acid into their urethras.

Whereas your body count remains zero because you are a loudmouthed wimp and a pansy. So much for your reputation of being a hardliner against your troon and kweirdo buddies, eh?

Blah, blah, blah, faggit. Leave your God given inalienable rights at the door and GTFO.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503811 time=1687266341 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503802 time=1687244310 user_id=3409

Blah, blah, blah, faggit. Leave your God given inalienable rights at the door and GTFO.

Or what? You gonna yank your crank some more about your unused black cocks of death while bearing false witness against select members of this forum? I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn the last time you plinked was when Blurt was a boy... and fuck knows how long ago THAT was.

"God given rights" my foot. The only rights you get are the ones you take, meek bastards like you don't get shit.

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503874 time=1687342685 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503811 time=1687266341 user_id=3351

Or what? You gonna yank your crank some more about your unused black cocks of death while bearing false witness against select members of this forum? I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn the last time you plinked was when Blurt was a boy... and fuck knows how long ago THAT was.

"God given rights" my foot. The only rights you get are the ones you take, meek bastards like you don't get shit.

">

According to our founding documents and the founders who authored them, inalienable rights come from God. Gee, I wonder who's smarter on the issue....ALL of them, or dumb ass YUO!  :pop:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503903 time=1687380421 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503874 time=1687342685 user_id=3409

">

According to our founding documents and the founders who authored them, wa-wonk wonk wonk wonk God wa-wonk wonkety wonk-wonk patchoey-wonk.

There you go again with your appeals to an ultimate authority that you refuse to introduce anyone to, expecting us to "take your word for it" because "these others expected everyone to take their word for it". I've also heard it said that "the lord giveth and the lord taketh away"... clearly you haven't and think that if you can only get people to believe that if your sky-fairy gave us rights, then it was a done deal that would never ever get rescinded.

Remind me again how that worked out for Adam and Eve... oh right, their "god-given right" to reside in the garden got revoked. Come to think of it, your Big Bumper Book of Biblical Ballyhoo is replete with such tales, but since you or your founding fuckheads never saw fit to furnish anyone with a hotline to the old cheese, it could just as easily been men monkeying with whatever the status quo was... or "mother Gaia" getting indigestion.

Either way, if you don't take, defend AND exercise your rights, someone will take them from you. This would appear to have already happened, necessitating the taking of them back.

And the fact you're too busy foaming at the mouth because of my agnosticism has everything to do with your inability to recognise a simple truth... namely, that a good many of the rights you insist you should have are ones that I agree with, I just didn't need to defer to the sky-fairy to arrive at their importance.

You want to see a dumbass, go take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, gaywad.  :wedgie:

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

...then check this out and tell me...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E1OS3zlLgYkT/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/E1OS3zlLgYkT/

...are you at least in agreement with me that Chris Christie needs to fail miserably in the Republican primaries?

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503948 time=1687418928 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503903 time=1687380421 user_id=3351

According to our founding documents and the founders who authored them, wa-wonk wonk wonk wonk God wa-wonk wonkety wonk-wonk patchoey-wonk.

There you go again with your appeals to an ultimate authority that you refuse to introduce anyone to, expecting us to "take your word for it" because "these others expected everyone to take their word for it". I've also heard it said that "the lord giveth and the lord taketh away"... clearly you haven't and think that if you can only get people to believe that if your sky-fairy gave us rights, then it was a done deal that would never ever get rescinded.

Remind me again how that worked out for Adam and Eve... oh right, their "god-given right" to reside in the garden got revoked. Come to think of it, your Big Bumper Book of Biblical Ballyhoo is replete with such tales, but since you or your founding fuckheads never saw fit to furnish anyone with a hotline to the old cheese, it could just as easily been men monkeying with whatever the status quo was... or "mother Gaia" getting indigestion.

Either way, if you don't take, defend AND exercise your rights, someone will take them from you. This would appear to have already happened, necessitating the taking of them back.

And the fact you're too busy foaming at the mouth because of my agnosticism has everything to do with your inability to recognise a simple truth... namely, that a good many of the rights you insist you should have are ones that I agree with, I just didn't need to defer to the sky-fairy to arrive at their importance.

You want to see a dumbass, go take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, gaywad.  :wedgie:

Nope, not my appeal. Its established legal fact and part of the legally binding document that founded this country. Ignore it all you want but these are not my claims. Its historical FACT!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503967 time=1687428393 user_id=3409
...then check this out and tell me...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E1OS3zlLgYkT/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/E1OS3zlLgYkT/

...are you at least in agreement with me that Chris Christie needs to fail miserably in the Republican primaries?

Yea, that dude is a fat RINO pig. I'm almost embarrassed for him that he's running.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503986 time=1687443763 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503948 time=1687418928 user_id=3409

Nope, not my appeal. Its established legal fact and part of the legally binding document that founded this country. Ignore it all you want but these are not my claims. Its historical FACT!

The law is an ass, I think I might have mentioned that before, a spiders web where the flies are caught while the wasps go free. It is instructive to note that a good many of those who get to frame said documents while invoking the name ultimate authority also enjoy the status of wasps in the web.

I'm not a communist, I disagree with adhering to rules laid out by those incapable of living up to them. And being repeatedly told that god is on their side cuts no ice, not the least because not a single person has proven said god's existence or absence thereof. I'm content to make my own way; if that offends the wasps and their lackeys... stiff shit. I can meme them until they cry, then make memes of them crying.

There's your fact, right there. And our extended back and forth here is more tangible proof of my commitment to observable reality than anything that might be said of some overarching authority that is distinguished by its complete absence in this thread.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503987 time=1687443822 user_id=3351
Yea, that dude is a fat RINO pig. I'm almost embarrassed for him that he's running.

Ahhh, I'm not. The guy is a wanker, pure and simple.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504030 time=1687459408 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503986 time=1687443763 user_id=3351

The law is an ass, I think I might have mentioned that before, a spiders web where the flies are caught while the wasps go free. It is instructive to note that a good many of those who get to frame said documents while invoking the name ultimate authority also enjoy the status of wasps in the web.

I'm not a communist, I disagree with adhering to rules laid out by those incapable of living up to them. And being repeatedly told that god is on their side cuts no ice, not the least because not a single person has proven said god's existence or absence thereof. I'm content to make my own way; if that offends the wasps and their lackeys... stiff shit. I can meme them until they cry, then make memes of them crying.

There's your fact, right there. And our extended back and forth here is more tangible proof of my commitment to observable reality than anything that might be said of some overarching authority that is distinguished by its complete absence in this thread.

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503987 time=1687443822 user_id=3351

Well, if the country was founded upon the belief that anyone who doesnt believe in Santa gets killed, well, until you eject the warp core of the countries founding, you're beholden too it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504275 time=1687572526 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504030 time=1687459408 user_id=3409

Well, if the country was founded upon the belief that anyone who doesnt believe in Santa gets killed, well, until you eject the warp core of the countries founding, you're beholden too it.

No, I'm not. You can drop the "you are either with us or you are with the terrorists" spiel any time you like. Fact is, I don't need to be with either you OR the terrorists, but if I see a measure of acceptance and bonhomie coming from you and I can identify a few common goals and interests we share, I might choose to share in the portions of your cause that align with my own. We don't need to agree 100% in the direction to take in order to share the resources and skills, we can in fact recognise the ground where our interests overlap and work to defend and strengthen that to our mutual benefit.

And for the record, Santa was initially a pagan construct. If Christianity can find room in its construct for paganism, can you as a Christian do any less when you encounter something similarly useful outside your sphere?

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Sure you are. Now you can fight against it all you want but until you get rid of it, you're beholden to it.