The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

A total of five men purporting to be women played in a collegiate-level women's volleyball game, and two of the male athletes have been accused of concussing two female athletes in recent games.

A women's volleyball match between Centennial College and Seneca College in Toronto, Canada, featured two male athletes on the the Centennial Colts, while the Seneca Sting used three male players.

Brent

A hulking transvestite butchered a beloved Portland taxi driver in an unprovoked Easter Sunday attack last year.

Despite refusing to take respnsibility for the bloodletting and claiming victimhood, Moses Lopez managed to dodge a heftier sentence this week because Mike Schmidt, Multnomah County's leftist district attorney, approved a plea deal downgrading his murder charge to manslaughter.

Brent

I was kind of surprised Dr Phil is against hormone blockers and gender changing surgeries for kids. I thought all celebrities thought it would prevent suicide.

That's another thing that Phil McGraw debunked. He said there is no evidence changing their bodies will prevent suicide.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 23, 2024, 01:50:26 PMI was kind of surprised Dr Phil is against hormone blockers and gender changing surgeries for kids. I thought all celebrities thought it would prevent suicide.

That's another thing that Phil McGraw debunked. He said there is no evidence changing their bodies will prevent suicide.

Tolerating homosexuality in any way shape or form is what led to all this ITFP.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 02:01:09 PMTolerating homosexuality in any way shape or form is what led to all this ITFP.

Guys probably had ta allow it for all the women they knocked up & all the illegitimate children they fathered, eh Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 23, 2024, 02:19:37 PMGuys probably had ta allow it for all the women they knocked up & all the illegitimate children they fathered, eh Lokmeer?

I dont even know WTF that means, josephine.